What is your Favourite Momoiro Clover Song?
  • OM617OM617

April 2014
    176 Reputation
    Mōretsu Uchū Kōkyōkyoku Dai 7 Gakushō 「Mugen no Ai」, but Koi wa Abare Oni Taiko is a very close second. I can't wait for Reni's solo concert.

• dmkdmk

April 2014
    104 Reputation
    Ever since I watched Panorama dai Jigoku at Yoko arena (day 2) and the crowd was chanting that chant at the very end from Ano Sora e Mukatte bringing even Aarin to tears, that's been one of my favourite songs. That's my favourite ending to any show ever. Also Tsuki to Gingami Hikōsen gives me goosebumps.

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    I really like a lot of them to be honest. It's difficult to choose cuz the live versions of the songs made my actually fall in love with the group. My favorite because I'm a romantic at heart is Ash to Diamond though ikuze kaitou shoujo and "Naite mo Iin Da yo" are close.

• MCZMCZ

January 2015
    143 Reputation
    Me dna rhapsody and samurai son

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    gotta be Pinky Jones.

• January 2015
    131 Reputation
    There's a chain of karaoke boxes in NYC with CLUBDam karaoke systems, where I go semi-frequently, they have something like 50 or 60 momoclo songs.
    I really can't decide a favorite. If you go by play count, it would be Ikuze and Tsuyoku Tsuyoku. I've been listening to BIONIC CHERRY a lot lately.

• January 2015
    925 Reputation

There's a chain of karaoke boxes in NYC with CLUBDam karaoke systems, where I go semi-frequently, they have something like 50 or 60 momoclo songs.

Wait WHAT?? I want to go there! the one my aunt bring me and my cousins to sometimes never have MomoClo songs. OoO

• January 2015
    131 Reputation
    http://www.karaokeduet.com/
    Don't bother with the song database on the site, that's for their American machine which has next to nothing (of Western music as well)

• January 2015
    925 Reputation
    thanks! I'll ask when relatives are in for karaoke ^_^

• honkey5honkey5

January 2015
    304 Reputation
    Mmmmh... favorite song. It depends on the mood isn't it? Better is the best works great on sunny days, Kimi no ato is for the evenings. I love silly songs like kokonatsu or We are UFI

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    The one I play most, that always works, anywhere, is Kibun.

• honkey5honkey5

January 2015
    304 Reputation
    Songs that should be on my dream set list:
    Orange note
    Momoiro Punch
    Moretsu
    Kokonatsu
    Saraba
    Dystopia
    Kimi no ato
    Namida no Alice