Momoclo Mystery, Hidden Message and Occultism thread
  • domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    I don't know if this is allowed or not, but i always want to discuss this matter with other fellow momonofu. As we know Momoclo is still full of mysteries. I realized that in every Momoclo things (songs, MV, goods, logo, etc.) there some kind of symbolisms and subliminal messages hidden within. Just like the "Z Project" inscription in 5th Dimension album that looks like a transmutation circle from Full Metal Alchemist saga or maybe you see it in different way than mine. I think it's fun to talk about them, speculating what their meaning or what their purpose.
    /cool

• eyelesseyeless

March 2013
    2265 Reputation
    I heard about Otome Sensou's hidden message. It's an act of war against the 48s, if you paid attention to the rocket smoke trails, it formed number 48 lol.

Probably just rumor but it's interesting /nyahaha

• March 2013
    5759 Reputation
    ^
    Otome Sensou

Enemy at 3 o'clock
    This is a train route map of Tokyo.
    秋葉原(Akihabara)

It is a rumor. /nyahaha

• March 2013
    82 Reputation
    ^ That is amazing!

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I heard about Otome Sensou's hidden message. It's an act of war against the 48s, if you paid attention to the rocket smoke trails, it formed number 48 lol.

Probably just rumor but it's interesting /nyahaha

the declaration is pretty obvious now with national olympic stadium /nyahaha

whenever i see a pentagon only one thing pops in my head ... illuminati O_O

• Paco

March 2013
    339 Reputation
    Okay, first: Sorry for this strange posting, haha. But:

That is funny, I was writing for some time a story (well a part of a novel, maybe) about esoteric conspiracy theories. And I worked a small part about Momoclo into the plot. First I have to say that I don't believe too much in such things but I have a lot of fun in finding patterns.
    There is a whole scene of sometimes very strangely excited people who are looking into esoteric symbolism of pop music. And if you look with such point of view Momoclo is a fest for conspiracy theoriest.

My English isn't very good, so I have a few problems to explain everything I want to.
    But only a few key points:
    (Oh man, to explain it deeply I have to explain people like David Icke - but that is impossible ...)

There are since SHIROME a few things that are conspicuous. First of all: The film is about Momoclo taking a pact with a (demonic?*) entity to get to perform at Kouhaku. (This is a thing David Icke likes to talk about children/virgins and demons ...) Strangely enough parts of the lyrics (what I understand) and of the symbolism (like check board everywhere, skulls, all seeing eye, in lyrics mentioning the Lady in Red, and so on) were getting darker and more standard esoteric stuff.
    As I first read a translation of the lyrics of LOST CHILD I thought: Wow, was Shirome real? ;-)

I could go on for hours now. But I would like to mention that shortly before Kouhaku a change took place: It seemed that they were going in symbolism more to the "light" side. Or maybe I like to think that. But the lyrics of NEO STARGATE are showing the positive side of conspiracy theories like from Icke and so on (that's was he is talking about: Going to the 4th, 5th dimension and so on).

Okay, let's not go too deep into this all, someone can get lost and it lead into VERY dark areas.

----
    * maybe one should mention that is a little bit different from a Japanese perspective than it is from a western perspective (I guess). I think that it is in Shinto okay to deal with entities, in Christian belief it is more or less forbidden.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    i remember when this was a huge topic in 2ch......lets just say the akb wota's weren't to fond of this challenge :lol:

• March 2013
    925 Reputation
    Wow, conspiracies everywhere. But then again, i remember in Shirome, they weren't killed which meant their wish came true. And then that weird thing happened to Akarin... It was as if it symbolized her graduation from the group and inability to perform at Kouhaku with them...
    Now i'm getting scared from this thought... /scared

• Maka

March 2013
    30 Reputation
    I wonder if they have any clues about the reference in their song's lyrics?

Like John Dillinger and Duke Ellington on Otome sensou and Neo Stargate on the disease is lesson from the stars and the like.

• March 2013
    925 Reputation
    Neo Stargate? I think it's about the world going into disaster so the girls reawaken to fix what we, as humans, have done. Probably a parody of that world ending craziness or something.