What happen to momoiroclover.net?
  • Lak

February 2014
    122 Reputation
    I'm just glad you got this forum back. It sure left a void for me lol. I greatly appreciate all that you have done for this forum. Welcome back!!!

• February 2014
    144 Reputation
    I agree, I am so happy the forum is back up and running again. I really felt at a loss for not being able to use the forum for a while. Thank you for working so hard to bring the forum back, the fun can start again :)>-

• February 2014
    65 Reputation
    Oh, thank God.

And thank eyeless, too.

• February 2014
    28 Reputation
    eyeless said:

superman said:

While you're in the process of rebuilding...are there plans to change the board color scheming? The main page is hard to read as the colors to contrast enough.

If you meant those purple colors, that's for new posts. If you wanna clear it, just hit Mark All Viewed on top menu and for Category page (Home), Click Option and choose read

Ah...ok...getting used to this new forum.

• February 2014
    212 Reputation
    finally, i can get momokuro related information in english again

• February 2014
    349 Reputation
    No problem!! Thanks for reviving this forum! ^_^ Let's rebuild together~

• crono

February 2014
    12 Reputation
    Ah, so that's what happenned. Shame stuff was lost, but it's great to see you guys are back. :)

• February 2014
    66 Reputation
    Oh yes, I'm so glad the forum came back!

We'll continue to make it living, don't worry! A French forum about H!P, created in 2005, was deleted (data included) in 2010, but the admin immediately made a new one and we started it from the beginning. It's still my beloved H!P forum.

Anyway, thank you for your work, eyeless!

• eyelesseyeless

February 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Thank you for all the kind words :)

I'll try my best to keep this community alive because I really love it.

• dmkdmk

February 2014
    104 Reputation
    OMG it's back! I've been trying nearly every day to see if it has been put back online.

Thanks so much eyeless for managing to get it back online! Made my day seeing it finally load :D

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    Oh Purple means new post! any other info we should know which might make it easier to navigate around? Until i read that i was just backlogging through my comments to see replies. :p

• February 2014
    144 Reputation
    I just checked in here for the first time in a while since everything went down, glad to see that the forum is back. Thanks for all you do here, eyeless!

• February 2014
    10 Reputation
    Usually just dropped by this forum for news but seeing as a new "era" appears to have accidentally started, I may as well join in. Good to see this site back.

• October 2014
    45 Reputation
    I wish i was around in the vid48 days, sounds magical! :)

• Paco

August 2017
    331 Reputation
    Don't know where to post this, but am I the only one who have difficulties to reach this forum?
    Every few minutes I can't get on it. Then a few minutes later it works. I have this problem for weeks now.

• ebizoriebizori

August 2017
    2293 Reputation
    Soudesne, such problems are really exist

• vimoralvimoral

August 2017
    1424 Reputation
    Paco said:

Don't know where to post this, but am I the only one who have difficulties to reach this forum?
    Every few minutes I can't get on it. Then a few minutes later it works. I have this problem for weeks now.

Me too!

• August 2017
    3398 Reputation
    If it's a server issue then I'm sure a lot of people would love to donate for a better one.
    I know I would :)

• August 2017
    264 Reputation
    Yeah, this is a common problem for me as well.

• eyelesseyeless

August 2017
    2256 Reputation
    Hi all,

I didn't realize there's such a problem with this forum, let me check it first