【Event】Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013 8.4 NISSAN STADIUM Taikai
  • February 2014
    5759 Reputation
    ももクロ 夏のバカ騒ぎ WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013 8.4 日産スタジアム大会
    (Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi WORLD SUMMER DIVE 2013 8.4 NISSAN STADIUM Taikai)
    August 4
    Venue:NISSAN STADIUM
    open 14:00 start 16:00

• February 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Setlist

National anthem

overture

PUSH

Saraba Itoshiki Kanshimitachi yo

Kasou Dystopia

DNA Rhapsody

Otome Sensou

Moretsu Uchu Kokyokyoku Dai 7 Gakusho "Mugen no Ai"

Tsuki to Gingami Hikousen

Get down!

Koko☆Natsu

Wani to Shampoo

5 The POWER

Moonlight Densetsu

Neo STARGATE

Sora Tobu! Ozashiki Ressha

Momoiro Daiko Dodonga Bushi

Joukyuu Monogatari - Carpe Diem

BIONIC CHERRY

Pinky Jones

Chai Maxx

Kimi no Ato

Bambina

Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo

Roudou Senka

Hashire!

Momoclo no Nippon Banzai!

encore

Hai to Diamond

Konouta

Nippon Egao Hyakkei

Kuroi Shumatsu

• February 2014
    144 Reputation
    Here are two promotional videos they had for the DVD/Bluray release on January 29 2014.

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1484 Reputation

• Nantok

February 2014
    589 Reputation

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation
    reposting bakasawagi wallpapers

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    Thanks these are great.

I love the view from the back where you can see momonofu's, the pitch and the stage. Also, momoka riding around and the sunflower girls are great. I want them all as a background! Shame my computer won't save backgrounds between restarts for some reason...

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1484 Reputation

• zombrex

February 2014
    42 Reputation
    Does anyone else have the physical bluray yet?
    Have been trying to rip my copy using make mkv but having no luck at the moment.
    Have been able to rip every other MCZ bluray with no problems.

edit: well found out today its a glitch with the latest version of make mkv and certain 2.0 audio tracks hopefully its patched soon. I believe the work around is to deselect those tracks.

• March 2014
    91 Reputation
    I would like to add a couple of questions and notes to the commentary of this concert.
    This may certainly be considered futile, especially now (2014-03-15), when much more pressing events require our attention.
    None the less I will proceed, since (sadly!) I'm very far from the Kokuritsu Kyōgijō and forced to content myself with collected BD (and other material).

First of all, It would be interesting, as a reference, a detailed recap of the scores performed by the Kanagawa Shonandai High School Marching Band.
    (神奈川県立湘南台高校吹奏楽部, and if I am not mistaken, they call themseselves "White Shooting Stars").

Their first performance (before the anthem) included clearly trancriptions of "Pinky Jones", "Otome Sensō", "Orange Note" and "DNA Rhapsody".

The second (before "Get Down!") was based on music from Mussorgsky's (or Mussorgsky-Ravel, if you prefer) "Tableaux" (in particular the obvious "Promenade"), ending with a second version of "DNA Rhapsody".

But... That's all?
    Has anyone been able to identify other themes?

As a side note, I think it must be highly praised the beauty and richness, almost orchestral in nature, of the sound produced by this band.
    For example, a number like "Orange Note" that could have been dismissed as a silly march, was performed with a gentle, subtle approach, possibly even beyond the merits of the song itself.

As for the second question, I must admit that I was not able to identify the musical piece used for the ending credit roll (before the sketch about Reni's skirt).

As usual (but why?) the information is neither given in the credits themselves, nor in the booklet.
    Moreover, the lyrics appear very unclear to a non-native English speaker like me.

Several Japanese sources give Jason Mraz's "Love for a Child" as music for the ending VTR, but this is clearly another thing.

So what is the answer?

• March 2014
    925 Reputation
    DNA狂詩曲

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1484 Reputation
    Momoclo Melody

The same High school band who play in WORLD SUMMER DIVE Nissan Stadium

another angle