Momokuro Concert Tickets – Advice for Overseas Fans?
  • qx123

October 2014
    64 Reputation
    ^ hi Tonny,

If you are going through the ticketing process via AE fan club ticket, it is unlikely they will check your ticket ID with your name
    because they will be going through the face recognition process instead.

If you are going through via general ticketing ie eplus then yes, they will look at your passport and compare the name with your
    eplus ticket.

• October 2014
    11 Reputation
    Ah okay, that makes sense. Thank you for Clarifying this for me!

• dmkdmk

October 2014
    104 Reputation
    I read somewhere that Momokuri 2014 is happening at Saitama Super Arena and I will be in Tokyo when it is happening. I figured because I probably won't be able to get a ticket that I'd go and hang out with the Mononofu outside and buy a bunch of merchandise all day, then go to a live viewing. Does anyone know if live viewings require tickets too? And where one might be (near Saitama Super Arena)?

I never even considered going to Japan before I knew Momokuro, so they're the reason I'm going and even if I don't get to see them in concert I'd still love to hear them, even from outside :)

• riansen

October 2014
    24 Reputation
    ^
    Hi, dmk,
    Official live viewings require tickets too.
    You can refer the list of theaters for live viewing of last summer concert here.
    http://liveviewing.jp/contents/momoclo16/
    Considering MCZ's popularity in Japan, official live viewings will be held in many theaters in Tokyo and Saitama again.

• dmkdmk

October 2014
    104 Reputation
    Ah cool I didn't know there was a live viewing site - thanks for that!

• October 2014
    5201 Reputation
    I watched concert several times at MOVIX Saitama.
    There is this movie theater near Saitama Super Arena.

【非公式PR】コクーン新都心のご紹介 Unofficial PR of Cocoon(Shopping Mall) near Saitama Super Arena Japan【Eng Sub】

• October 2014
    11 Reputation
    kurisu27 said:

^

As far as the photo ID goes. Mine went through already. Do mind that it may take up to or over a week until your picture might get approved.
    Please excuse that I didn't take any screenshots of the process itself. Still, it is SO straight forward that you should be fine. Basically a couple of "next, next, next" clicks, an email link and an upload.
    You get there via Link.

Can I ask your advice? I am now an AE-member, and I'm trying to upload my photo. However, when I log in to that side, it seems the only thing I can do is register for announced events. Does this mean that the photo ID should be dealt with after arranging tickets? Or am I missing a link somewhere due to my non-existent knowledge of Japanese?

Edit: I just found out I couldn't get to "my page" because my registration wasn't completed yet, now it is working fine. My apologies!

• October 2014
    131 Reputation
    Anyone applying for momokuri? Just reading the email they sent out near exhausted my Japanese skills, but I'm giving it a shot. Going to try for the special seats!

• October 2014
    644 Reputation
    Just make sure to register your photo to your FC account. I'm gonna try for the special seats too

• October 2014
    131 Reputation
    I just entered myself in the lottery! I assume I get my money back if I don't get the tickets lol...

• October 2014
    644 Reputation
    I assume you're doing it by credit card, in which case it'll only charge if you hit for the tickets.

• riansen

October 2014
    24 Reputation
    I applied for Shitei-seki... for higher possibility

• October 2014
    644 Reputation
    Since you're allowed up to 4 choices, I applied for all of them but the Family tickets for both days. As long as I can go, I don't really care where I am....though being up close would be best. XD

• Nedorus

November 2014
    10 Reputation
    Hi ... my first post here ... ( *^ _ ^* )
    I don't usually do english / foreign forums etc. anymore as i usually get all the info I need from the Japanese web sites ... HOWEVER ...
    I can't find any information on the regular ticket sail for the Momokuri Saitama Concert 2014 (「ももいろクリスマス2014 さいたまスーパーアリーナ大会~Shining Snow Story~」)
    Do the Momokuri tickets (real concert not live viewing) ever go on regular sail? regular as in "non AE member"? If so does anyone have adate for this?
    I would need a ticket for the second day of the concert only as I'm at a different event 23rd/24th ( X _ X )

P.S.: if anyone needs help getting tickets at Lawsons etc. I'll be in Japan from next Saturday (Nov 23rd) until Feb... so just contact me ...

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    regular/general pre-sale ticketing lottery is usually applied through eplus and will be announced later, and if i'm not mistaken the application for Momokuri ended yesterday.

• December 2014
    11 Reputation
    Hi all!

I'm really excited about the announcement of the Fukuoka events next April, I'm going to be in Japan around that time so I'm going to try and obtain tickets for that!

What is your experience with thse things? How long before events do they usually announce if you've passed the lottery or not? And how about the tickets themselves, if they send it really late I might not get them in Europe on time. But I've read in this thread that it might be possible to get them printed in Japan?

Hope everything goes okay with the ID checks, that's a bit of a guess since I couldn't sign up for AE with my name in roman characters:)

Anyone else planning to visit these events?

• December 2014
    131 Reputation
    For the events I've gotten tickets to, you print your tickets out at Family Mart, they're not mailed to you.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Since they're FC events, you'll probably need your FC member card. It has an IC chip that you use to redeem your ticket at the concert venue. Without a FC member card, as long as you have ID with your photo and probably ticket information from the fan club, you can get your ticket at the venue that way as well.

• December 2014
    11 Reputation
    Ah that sounds really easy. Thank you guys!

• qx123

January 2015
    64 Reputation
    ^ my advice is that you join the fanclub in advance and get your ID card before the events. This is very convenient
    You can enter your name in the AE fanclub using hiragana or katakana with no problems. They do not check your name
    versus identification once you had your fanclub membership card and complete your photo identification with AE website
    after you joined the fanclub.

The other thing is with fanclub you also do not need to be in possession of the tickets as long as you hold the membership card.

And you can pay for tickets using credit card on AE website.