Random Video Post
  • March 2013
    284 Reputation

@momonofu so does that mean she's gonna get in trouble for that? Also i read that momonufu were upset about the impersonation because they think it makes a-rin look bad is that true? Also i read on twitter that she didnt get as bad of a backlash by momoclo fans as she did akb's for her acchan impersonation(though i can understand why akb fans would be upset lol)

There's no penalty, or punishment for doing unauthorized impersonations. (Except the question of Aarin's fans/mononofu backlash.) And just because she made a face and the producers put up "非公認" (unauthorized) doesn't actually mean that Aarin didn't personally think it was funny.
    It just means that officially speaking, Kintaro is provoking Aarin/MomoClo, rather than laughing with them.
    MomoClo may be strange idols, but they're not going to officially "okay" an Aarin impersonation that features panty flashing. I mean... take for example all the leg spreading that MomoClo does, right? They wear long "safety shorts" or bloomers (the American English use of the word), so there's never any confusion about underwear being seen.

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロZ(阿玲_小习)

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

• March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Don't know if these were ever posted, but I came across them on youtube and thought they were cool.

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ vs 子供

ももクロ vs 子供 2

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ももいろクローバー結成以前のメンバーの個人活動

• exists

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    Someone made a Neo Stargate x Silent Hill video. It's pretty cool.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    i found this on youtube /nyahaha

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    ^^

the heat is ON!! /cool

• March 2013
    79 Reputation

• erimeaerimea

March 2013
    74 Reputation
    The vid is all about kanako but im posting this for the stardust serenade music box ver. Its so cute

• Nantok

March 2013
    589 Reputation

• March 2013
    5201 Reputation
    アイドルちん DISC1

アイドルちん DISC2

アイドルちん DISC3

• do_Ob

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    20130315 "Bokura no Ongaku" with English subtitles
    It's here or here

I'm sorry for my poor English, but "amara" is a great site.
    Everyone can create and edit subtitles on every video.
    You can correct or edit my strange subtitles as you like,
    And you can create your native language subtitles if you want.

Anyway, enjoy it!

• Lak

April 2013
    122 Reputation
    This video looks like a special news report on Momoclo. Can someone tell me what was being said from the 9:20 mark? Apparently there was a comparison of AKB to Momoclo. Thanks in advance!!!

• asan

April 2013
    462 Reputation

• Lak

April 2013
    122 Reputation
    Thanks asan!!! This forum is so informative, I've spent hours here looking through some of the threads. Unfortunately it sometimes takes forever for something to load. I guess occasionally something will be asked or shown more than once. We appreciate the help.

• April 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Music Station
    【TV】Mステ 春の3時間SP 13.3.29