Random Video Post
  • asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    These are great! Must send to some people who don't get what Momokuro is about.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Finally I found this video /grrr

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Besatsu Momokuro Chan, this is so cute

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Videos when they changed the name from Momoiro Clover to Momoiro Clover Z /rofl

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Momokuro Dan #60

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    From Summer Dive 2011 DVD

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Momokuro Dan #62

I don't understand this game /grrr

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    From momoclo24, waking up Reni /nyahaha

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Have no idea what's the guy talking about, from Hey!Hey!Hey!

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    They're getting reports that MomoClo is popular in Karaoke. Middle guy confirms that while it used to be AKB and so on it's mostly MomoClo now. Of course he won't admit to going himself. But this reminds him of people doing the coconuts move while singing. Funnily the other hosts all know what he's talking about. One even has the music prepared. Middle guy can't help but join in.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    The advantages of having many celebrity fans

they didn't even need to be there

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    ^
    Akina is a fan of Momoclo? /hah
    I'm so happy momoclo has become very popular nowadays
    Btw that guy in the video used to be a kpop fan until he met momoclo /nyahaha

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I saw some videos of Akina spazzing Momoclo before, he's quite hardcore. He even got slapped by shiorin lol

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I'm not sure about the show and what're they talking about, so I just posted it here

20120623 ももいろクローバーZ あらあらかしこ

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Besatsu Momokuro Chan

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I'm not sure about the show and what're they talking about,

The tour took them to the north this weekend, where Ara-arakashiko is a local show they've been on before.

Spoiler:
    The theme is the nearing olympics in general (hence the unusual costume colors, matching the rings) and women's football in particular [Japan is the current world champion].

A big sponsor is Soh, an ice-cream brand of the Lotte company. PUSH is it's official song. The woman in the recorded message is a football player who was in the CM with MomoClo.

[It gets more embarrassing, because] they introduce themselves as Momoiro Clover Soh, a group that only appears once every four years. They're rather annoyed to be constantly confused with these Z people.

Part of the advertising campaign are visits to middle schools. [They all blogged about the first one and] here we have some footage. Another is planned.

Finally a letter from a local fan is read who confesses to hiding his Live DVDs from his fiancee.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Not sure the title of the show, but video title is

Kodomo-tachi to asobou! (Let's play with the children!)

Shiorin and Ahrin babysit childrens, lol

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    This is from Momokurochan (episode 8 IIRC)

It's a place parents send their children to become entertainers. That's why one of the boys gives his canned introduction over and over again. Somewhat creepy. And entirely possible that Momoka went through it.

On another episode Shiori said that one of them was the son of someone working with Momoclo.

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    The Tamai Guest Bessatsu posted above (and since taken down) is great. The girls are really sharp when they don't try to be cute.

I want the Momokurochan DVD Box so bad...