Oricon(September 3)
    7. ---- Takoyaki Rainbow

Zesshou Naniwa de Umareta Shoujo Tachi
    1st - ----
    2nd - ----

• September 2014
    449 Reputation
    Whoops, beaten to it.
    Can anyone tell me what the regional difference is between the Seigun and Tougun editions? Like, where are they sold versus the Kansai edition?

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Sekigahara Isei Gentei Tougun Ban(Sekigahara Isei Gentei Tougun Edition)
    Sekigahara Isei Gentei Seigun Ban(Sekigahara Isei Gentei Seigun Edition)

Tougun(Eastern Army)
    Seigun(Western Army)

Sekigahara(Battle of Sekigahara)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sekigahara

All editions are sold only in the Kansai area.
    Because TakoNiji is still indies, Stardust has no intentions to sell many CDs.

• September 2014
    449 Reputation
    Well, yes, I'm aware of pretty much all of those things; I just didn't know if the Sekigahara versions referred to anything or anywhere specifically or if it was just their weird way of labeling "Limited editions A and B," but it simply seems to be the latter.

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(September 7)
    2. 2,745 Takoyaki Rainbow

Zesshou Naniwa de Umareta Shoujo Tachi
    1st - ----
    2nd - ----
    3rd - ----
    4th - ----
    5th - 2,745

• September 2014
    88 Reputation
    Lurkette said:

Well, yes, I'm aware of pretty much all of those things; I just didn't know if the Sekigahara versions referred to anything or anywhere specifically or if it was just their weird way of labeling "Limited editions A and B," but it simply seems to be the latter.

It's just a quirky way to label the different editions while staying patriotic about Kansai. I see it as similar to the way Ebichuu and Syachihoko label their editions.

• September 2014
    449 Reputation
    Except the ways in which Ebichuu and Syachi label their editions make way more sense. Sekigahara-isei I get, naming them further after the armies I do not. I guess they just ran out of ideas and went with Sekigahara as a theme, which is strange.

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Weekly result
    Oricon
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2014-09-15/more/3/
    13 11,729 Takoyaki Rainbow

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    【踊ってみた】たこやきレインボー「365Go!」

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Uehara Takako's husband passed away today.
    He wrote TakoNiji's "365go".

• eyelesseyeless

September 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    When I read this the first time, I didn't realize she's SPEED Takako Uehara. Her husband is TENN from ET-KING, RIP.

• September 2014
    5201 Reputation
    たこやきレインボー 踊れ!青春カルナバル!を踊ってみた。

• eyelesseyeless

October 2014
    2256 Reputation
    I'm dying to get this single but I can't. It's not available on itunes japan as well. I don't like the A side, but 356go and odore seishun carnaval are awesome

• October 2014
    73 Reputation
    How about here, this is where I'm getting my copies: http://goo.gl/8eOPSJ
    Almost double the price for each disc, but eh... it's the best deal I've seen so far to get them, and I really want them too. Wish they had a cheaper option for the CD/DVD version because it's being sold at almost $46. As much as I love the group, that is way too much for me to pay for a Single. :(

• eyelesseyeless

October 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Thank you, but that's expensive :(
    And shipment ..
    I'll think about it

• October 2014
    449 Reputation
    Check YAJ. With Syachi and Takoniji doing region-exclusive releases, a lot of fans are getting kinder and are selling bundles of copies for a reasonable discount. Some of them you can do a buyout and not worry about the actual auction, but if you're good at bidding you might get a reasonable deal. Unless you want all the trading cards, then it might cost you a bit.

• October 2014
    73 Reputation
    Just checked on YAJ, and there are some good deals for these discs, but it doesn't look like the sellers do international shipping. Unless I'm not reading things correctly (not familiar with this site). :o
    Oh well, I just went ahead and did a special request through CDJapan to get the package I linked from Amazon... cost almost $70 with their fee. :\ I really hope I get a Maimai and Sakuchan card or I'll be sad.

• October 2014
    449 Reputation
    ^ buyee.jp does YAJ's official international shipping. You have to pay handling fees since it's a proxy service, but it's easy enough to set up an account and bid on most items (they do have a rule about not buying from sellers with bad reviews, though). It's almost certainly guaranteed to be less than $70, regardless. It's how I get all of my Syachi Nagoya editions.

• October 2014
    73 Reputation
    Hm, thanks for the tip! I'll give that a try for the DVD and future purchases.

• October 2014
    449 Reputation
    Just make sure whenever you place a bid you do it on the buyee site itself or through the link to buyee at the top of the item page on YAJ, or else you'll end up making the same mistake I did and bidding without any way to actually pay the seller (buyee takes foreign cards, YAJ does not). Whoops.