Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura(坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村)
  • RevanRevan

April 2015
    230 Reputation
    13, Tanjobi niwa Masshiro na Yuri wo(Fukuyama Masaharu) / Kanako

i sooo wana see this sooon :)) realllly like the song, i hope kanako done it perfectly, but some say kanako voice is not in best condition this past days due to fattique :( i hope she already got better

• April 2015
    131 Reputation
    Bin82501 said:

Wow. What immediately sticks out to me is the Sound of Silence cover. I'm a massive fan of 60s rock especially Simon and Garfunkel so that cover excites me. I'm also excited about the other performances too--this is still my favorite Momoclo thing after all but I can't get over seeing the Sound of Silence on the set list. I grew up singing that song in school.

I can't think of anything but Arrested Development when I think of that song lol.

I'm sad, they didn't read my postcard... No Yuku Haru yet

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura #7
    http://video.fc2.com/content/201504143tRhGqZm

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    MOMOKURO WITH YUKI SAITO!!!

And they did perform Kanashimi yo Konnichiwa, the theme song from Maison Ikkoku!! Now i know how DBZ fans feel, i been i fan of Yuki Saito for so long after watching Sukeban Deka, i was prepared to die a happy fan after Yuki was on Tenshi to jump, but this is too much. Plus, another performance of Sotsugyou, yeah!
    How will they top this next Folk mura, i dont know...

• April 2015
    77 Reputation

Bin82501 said:

Wow. What immediately sticks out to me is the Sound of Silence cover. I'm a massive fan of 60s rock especially Simon and Garfunkel so that cover excites me. I'm also excited about the other performances too--this is still my favorite Momoclo thing after all but I can't get over seeing the Sound of Silence on the set list. I grew up singing that song in school.

I can't think of anything but Arrested Development when I think of that song lol.

I'm sad, they didn't read my postcard... No Yuku Haru yet

Wow Arrested Development. Why thank you for making me feel old lol I initially thought you were talking about the Hip-hop group and I was like I don't recall them sampling that song lol Then I got the reference. Hilarious show.

Seriously, can't wait to check this when I get back.

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    Lots of Fan-made items being used this episode..... mononofus be crazy.... O.O

• April 2015
    3398 Reputation
    And Momoka got to sing "Anniversary" again :)

• April 2015
    372 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

MOMOKURO WITH YUKI SAITO!!!

And they did perform Kanashimi yo Konnichiwa, the theme song from Maison Ikkoku!! Now i know how DBZ fans feel, i been i fan of Yuki Saito for so long after watching Sukeban Deka, i was prepared to die a happy fan after Yuki was on Tenshi to jump, but this is too much. Plus, another performance of Sotsugyou, yeah!
    How will they top this next Folk mura, i dont know...

We'll know soon enough. Well, actually, we'll know six weeks from now, because unfortunately that's when the next one is scheduled for.

Ridiculous. Probably my favorite TV show in the whole world right now, and they're taking forever between episodes.

• April 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Many thanks to ici_jp for the ts again!

http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=85246

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image
    image image image

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    May is basically going to be another one of their busiest months of the year. They have the stage play from the 1st to the 24th, their Takahashi concert on the 12th, promotional work for their upcoming single and then Folkmura.

Please refer to this schedule for the time and dates of their stage play
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/14673#Comment_14673

Clearly, they wouldn't have had time to fit in folkmura in that schedule. Not even that gap from the 11th to 14th because the 11th and 12th are reserved for the Takahashi event and the 13th and 14th are reserved for stage play rehearsals so they can go through their lines again. They most likely also reserved the 6th for promotional purposes and the 18th for their anniversary event (maybe. They have from the night of the 17th to the night of the 18th for the 24 hr program, go right back to rehearsals including the morning of the 19th to prepare for the evening show).
    It was expected. They need at least a day or two to prepare for Folkmura. No way they could've been able to handle that in the middle of a stage tour held within a month.

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    Shame about the wait for next one as this is my favorite Momoclo thing. Even so, this was a wonderful episode--so many highlights.

That Sound of Silence cover was so good. I loved how Aarin mouthed along. I wonder if she heard the song before the show. I wouldn't be surprised. She seems to be a bit precocious.

Dear Momoka - I thought Haru yo koi was peak Momoka but apparently not lol. She just gets better and better. We know she's got soul, power, and range but this was the first time I saw all of these elements come together. Superb performance. If she continues to develop at this rate, she could be really good. Was Aarin getting emotional in the beginning?

Anniversary was good too lol A happy Momoka is always a good thing.

Shiori - Kanade was my favorite performance. I really enjoy when she sings with conviction and emotion. I feel like we've just scratched the surface with Shiori and I want more lol.

Kanako - When she is in control, she can really tug at your heart strings man. Really enjoyed the duet the most.

Aarin - Maturity, maturity, maturity and I love it! Link Link is definitely her song. Love her vocals.

Reni - This was the best I've heard from Reni. Both solos were so good. She was confident and comfortable. Her voice was especially gorgeous on her first solo/duet. Reni is another one who I want more from.

• asan

April 2015
    462 Reputation
    Saito seemed undecided whether to act like the girls or their mothers. The worries of former idols XD

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation

Ridiculous. Probably my favorite TV show in the whole world right now, and they're taking forever between episodes.

I share your páin, but like MizukiChan pointed out, they´re probably planinng their schedule by throwing darts on a board, their schedule must be saturated ´til 2017.

I hope the girls are taking good time to sleep and eat properly

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Bin82501 said:

Shiori - Kanade was my favorite performance. I really enjoy when she sings with conviction and emotion. I feel like we've just scratched the surface with Shiori and I want more lol.

No wonder they stoped the "spoiled cry-baby" tag and call her "stardust genius" instead. Im really impressed with her performances on Folk mura so far

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Bin82501 said:

No wonder they stoped the "spoiled cry-baby" tag and call her "stardust genius" instead. Im really impressed with her performances on Folk mura so far

Agreed.

For me, Momoka is still the best performer of the group. That first performance was something else. She has 'it'. She just needs to fine tune a few things (we saw some improvements in this episode-is it her Uni classes?) but Shiori may not be far behind.

I always thought Shiori could sing and dance fairly well but since her "graduation", she has started to develop into a performer. She no longer just sings in key and executes the moves. She's starting to develop showmanship. One of my heroes once told me that you can make anybody sing and dance but singing and dancing is meaningless if the people don't feel where you're coming from. Great performers make you feel what they feel. She's getting there.

• April 2015
    10 Reputation
    It's always nice to see their improvement though I don't really care about how good performers they are. I started likin' Momoclo 'cuz they have something else, something you can't see anywhere else and one of the main reason I love this group is for their personalities. When I first saw them I just loved their sound but mainly because of Shiori & Kanako (can't say how much I support this girls and root for them - it's beyond words) at that time I hadn't even seen any outstanding performance of them, but despite it, they really cought me... so it was all about Kanako & Shiori (I liked Akarin but then she left) after knowing more about Reni - and watchin' some of her hilarious moments - she really captivated me. I'm not very keen on Aarin, she's sweet though. I can't like Momoka (I tried, but well she gets to me) I know aome people will want to kill me but it just my opinion.

This episode was cool to wacth after the last one that was very heartrending. I'm might sound biased but Shiorin and Kanako's performance really touched my heart. Shiorin was delighted and relaxed and it really reflected in her performance. Kanako was just the cutiest thing ever - there's something about that girl that I can't explain. Not surprised she so loved by the members. Reni is super nice her voice was just amazing in her solos. Well if I'd said that I'm not very keen on Aarin, but after Link Link and watching her sweetness towards her friends' performances is making me change my mind.

• asan

April 2015
    462 Reputation
    I'm afraid Kanako's singing is starting to annoy me. She obviously no longer needs to start notes twice to hold them. It's like Yuzu said during Syachi's anniversary UST: our formation was better when we started, because now we focus on individual style too much.

• April 2015
    10 Reputation
    I think they all have improved, the girls aren't great singers and that's obvious. I prefer to listen to them to any other famous high-caliber singer though!

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Sometimes I wonder if the girls are truly getting better or if it's just our mononofu brains getting used to the way they sing :))

I remember thinking they were god-awful singers when I first started getting into them, now I see those same performances and I think they're not that bad. My brain is wired now in a way that considers Momoclo average singers, that's why I pass out each time I hear a truly great singer =))

At the end of the day I fell in love with them for their energy and enthusiasm, so I don't need them to be great singers, it's nice that they try though.

• April 2015
    77 Reputation

Invader said:

Sometimes I wonder if the girls are truly getting better or if it's just our mononofu brains getting used to the way they sing :))

I remember thinking they were god-awful singers when I first started getting into them, now I see those same performances and I think they're not that bad. My brain is wired now in a way that considers Momoclo average singers, that's why I pass out each time I hear a truly great singer =))

At the end of the day I fell in love with them for their energy and enthusiasm, so I don't need them to be great singers, it's nice that they try though.

LOL. I feel you on this. If I'm being perfectly honest, I'm not as critical of them as I would be if they were my clients but even so, they're not hopeless singers. While this program exposes their limitations as vocalists (they still can't really harmonize that well because somebody is always singing off key or too loud), they have enough vocal talent to get by. Who knows maybe this show will motivate them to develop their singing or maybe not? I think Momoka has been taking lessons because she's not belting like she used to and it's a good thing lol