Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura(坂崎幸之助のももいろフォーク村)
  • December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Continued from the previous page...

14. Kanako & Watanabe - Lovin' you [M.Watanabe]
    Spoiler:

20. Ahrin & Aikawa - Yume Miru Shoujo ja Irarenai (夢見る少女じゃいられない) [N.Aikawa]
    Spoiler:

• December 2015
    904 Reputation
    The Osomatsu OP caught me off guard but I loved it *-*

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    love it, but than again it's another unwell prepared show, i really wish one day they speccialy prepared folkmura for atleast a whole week, 1 week to prepare the song stage etc etc ....with no interruption of other show.

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    No idea what you mean by that
    I find it wonderful that not everything goes as planned
    That I would find boring. Little mishaps give it a family feeling, like you're in someone's living room
    And I think that's even intended actually

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    well you dan't have to worry about everything goes as planned cause it's live show, if you prepared 120% for live show it only came out max 80-90%, atleast thats what Sakazaki says, like i said i love it but the show been doing unprepared for most of the time, if it's done unprepared and i still love it what if it's done well prepared, don't you think it will be "whoaaaow" or "Suggeee" etc,like what if the girls chose what they want to sing from all of the fan letter and have time to practice to the max ?, not to mention that there is go!go!guitar girlz segment it will be great if the girls have more time to be more prepared right ?

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Oh the girls you mean?
    I think they simply don't have enough time for that given their schedules
    And when it comes to collaborations with other artists you'll have those people's schedules as well to coordinate (and they won't do that for nothing financially either)

As for the guitars some of the girls are probably more interested in learning it than others...

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    The whole idea of it is its "improptu" feeling. But as far as the girls not being prepared, i disagreee. Sakazaki is a pro, the girls are Pro. Is not like they are just reading the letters and get down to it in the moment.

As Matttehcat says, these little mistakes that happen is what make this show special. Like Momotamai messing up during "Love is an open door" (cant remember its japanese title, but is that Frozen song). Or Momoka breaking down at the end of "Anata".
    Im a Puninofu, but that time Tamai cried because she couldnt hit the notes in "Sotsugyo" made me cheer for her loudly..

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    lol seriously guys ? not any one of you want to see the girls grow more ?, like i say i love the show but it can get much better, about the guest , the show doesn't always have lots of guest , thats why i said i wanted at least for once they are well prepared all of it not just the girls, and honkey i quoted sakazaki my self, and the way i see it the last show doesn't have enough time for the show to be called well prepared, best i can say is 70% only(and that 70% already made me love it and sure you guys love it too RIGHT ??), see the stage, the guest, the girls only got so little time for preparation what more can i say, the way i felt it right now is what i predict , when a kingdom is big the enemy is not comming from the outside it's from the inside, most of the MCZ fans blog forum etc is swarm with people don't want the girl to growth cause it will most proly endagering what their actualy want to push ..... so sad

• December 2015
    372 Reputation
    Revan said:

love it, but than again it's another unwell prepared show, i really wish one day they speccialy prepared folkmura for atleast a whole week, 1 week to prepare the song stage etc etc ....with no interruption of other show.

That couldn't happen for logistical reasons (they have too much stuff, more important than this, going on)...and I agree with everyone above that it would actually make the show worse. The show is meant to show them learning to be better musicians, not to show a finished, polished product. Just enjoy it for what it is.

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    ^lol another one that doesn't read my comment correctly :)

• December 2015
    372 Reputation
    Revan said:

lol seriously guys ? not any one of you want to see the girls grow more?

Yes. We want to see them GROW. We don't just want to see the finished product. Growth involves failure. We don't want them to fail behind the scenes for a week, and then come out and do well. We want to see the whole thing: the failures, and the successes.

That's the whole point of this show (and to the way Momoclo has been presented to the public for the past seven years, in general). If you watch all the episodes in order, you can see a huge amount of growth. The first few shows were pretty bad, compared to what we've been seeing lately.
    Revan said:

^lol another one that doesn't read my comment correctly :)

Well, if that's how you wanna play it, then you should know that your last post is borderline incomprehensible. It's not just about you sucking at English, either. As far as I know, all languages have paragraphs, so even if you suck at English, you should at least be able to use paragraphs and try to make your posts readable.

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    ^did you read my previous post ? and did you really want to go to suck at english thing ? now i know lol

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Lol. Calm down, guys :)

I know you're concerned about our girls, Revan

But your posts are extremely hard to read (and understand).
    When you write all your thoughts into one huge six-line sentence without periods and paragraphs you are bound to have people not get what you are trying to say

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    kay let make it simple
    1. i love the show
    2. but i think there is still room for improvement for the show
    3. i want , at least once, the show is prepared really well,(give 1 week for all the show preparation, the girls sing, guitar player, stage, guest etc)
    4. if you afraid that it will become boring, don't, cause it's a live show, where if you prepared it 120% , best you get is 80-90% show going well another 10 - 20% there is big chance of failure, funny stuff etc (this one is from Sakazaki himself)

now is it clear ?, anyone wants to see how far the girls actually can grow and show their growth in well prepared Folkmura ?

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    or should i make it more simple ?

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    No need to get snippy, pal
    Because you don't want me to get snippy. Believe me...

I now understand what you mean.
    And while you have a legitimate wish I disagree in that I love the show as it is.
    I agree with stansfield that this show has a totally different concept. It is a classroom of sorts
    And it is fun to see them improving over time

It probably is way too expensive and difficult to have a full week of rehearsals.
    Aside from the guests you also have Sakazaki, Takebe, Kato who are busy people themselves
    Part of my job in real life is organizing stuff like that (in my case actors) and I can assure you that it can be hell

They have fully prepared shows in their concerts. Which are live as well and don't have mishaps. At least not that visible :)

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    so Matt basically you don't want to see the full prepared folkmura ?, not even once ? and it doesn't pick your interest at all of what it would be ?
    i know it's probably hard to pull but i believe it's doable.
    and my thought is that this show is supposed to be where they learn more about music, if you want funny stuff and mistake, Chan have a lot of that.
    well i bet if you ask people who goes to their concert/LV there is more mishaps happen that you and i don't know,
    in ex a~rin fall in gounn tour, i only know it from 24h ustream

• honkey5honkey5

December 2015
    304 Reputation
    Guys, calm down, we all are Mononofus, there is no reason to be at each other´s throats for something we cannot control.

Folkmura is not the show Revan wants
    I know Revan meant well, and i think i understand what he wants... there are some great songs being performed there, and being some of them classics, it can be a bit of a let down when the girls fail to nail them... but Folkmura showcases the learning process, not the actual results. As everybody says, is a classroom, and yes, compare the episodes from a year ago with the more recent and you´ll see the growth.

I agree, a show where the girls where to perform on a more profesional setting would be awesome, like Momoka's last thing with Annýu and Zainichi Funk. But as everybody points out, with their tight schedule it would make that hypotetical show to be in detretiment of other things, like the taping of Momoclochan for starters

There is still a lot for the girls to achieve, they are young. Doing Folkmura, and taking guitar lessons, drum lessons is their training for the bigger things like Touhjinsai or the Dome Tours. This year did a stage play and im pretty sure they will want to continue acting.. they perform onstage so often their concerts are getting more and more flawless. Compare the latest summer concerts with those on 2013.

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Revan said:

so Matt basically you don't want to see the full prepared folkmura ?, not even once ? and it doesn't pick your interest at all of what it would be ?

That's right. I don't. I see them singing rehearsed and professional on other shows (like FNS or the regular music programs and in concerts)
    I think Folk Mura is perfect the way it is. It is unique. Change it and it'll be a show like many others.
    I am sure the way you imagine it would offer a great result. But it would be something else and that would be a shame.

• RevanRevan

December 2015
    230 Reputation
    no no Honkey, Folkmura is the show that i want, and with only little preparation in most of it, the girls already show quite noticeable growth, that's why i want for just once a full prepared Folkmura.

AND I LOVE THE LAST FOLKMURA and the all eps before, that's why it crossed to my mind "what happened if last show was more prepared", with just little time to prepared a roughly 70% prep, maybe just 1 day time, and it's already this good (the day before they have FNS, momoka was in treatment(can't eat hard), they also have to prepared Momokuri, Countdown show, Album finishing, shoot some TV show etc).

and yeah Honkey i also loved all atashi no ongaku where the girls appeared, but i can say "well it's not live, they can do as many take to get the best one, or even do sound enhancement".

Folkmura is the one, where the girls can Learn more about music, and show their Growth, learning is one of the show point, but the other and most important is to show what they have learned, their Growth, and it's live broadcast, where if they make mistake it will be shown.
    and with more time to prepared i think the show will be more fun, the girls will be less awkward with new guest,
    beside how will they be able to show significant improvement if in each show the preparation is just so so and done in hasty
    and maybe with more time to prepare, Kanako and Reni will love guitar more