3B Junior & other Section 3 groups
  • all9all9

December 2015
    371 Reputation
    3Bjr - Berimeri Christmas @ Christmas Party 2015

• January 2016
    472 Reputation
    These last two performances posted on the channel have been really good!

• January 2016
    472 Reputation
    Hachimitsu Rocket

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    ロッカジャポニカ「 ワールドピース 」Music Video -ROCK A JAPONICA「WORLD PIECE」MUSIC VIDEO

ロッカジャポニカ自己紹介

• January 2016
    472 Reputation
    Really enjoyed that mv, the member intros are fantastic^^

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Batten Showjo Tai
    1.16 Skara Espasio Taikai T-shirt
    http://smooch.jp/category/ARTIST_BATTEN/BST160101TS.html
    Spoiler:

1.16 Skara Espasio Taikai Muffler Towel
    http://smooch.jp/category/ARTIST_BATTEN/BST160102TW.html
    Spoiler:

Batten Showjo Tai Shodai Penlight
    http://smooch.jp/category/ARTIST_BATTEN/BST160103PL.html
    Spoiler:

Photo Cards Vol.2
    http://smooch.jp/category/ARTIST_BATTEN/BST151202PC.html

• January 2016
    3398 Reputation

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Batten Showjo Tai will make their major debut.
    Label:Victor Entertainment Colourful Records
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/172721

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Now Ike chan(Rekishi) is under contract with the Victor Entertainment Colourful Records.

April 10
    Batten Showjo Tai [Event] Zepp Fukuoka Live
    http://but-show.com/schedule/#297
    Venue:Zepp Fukuoka
    ①open 13:30 start 14:30
    ②open 17:00 start 18:00

• vimoralvimoral

January 2016
    1424 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Batten Showjo Tai will make their major debut.
    Label:Victor Entertainment Colourful Records
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/172721

Wow, It's not too early for them??

They have only released a single in fukuoka, and not had many sales....

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I hope they're not pushing the girls too hard. I mean, Takoyaki Rainbow has just announced their mayor debut with Avex, right? And those girls have done a ton of singles and have been around longer.

They might get lost in the overcrowded idol world so hopefully they do get to work with Ike-chan and get some good songs to stand out.

• January 2016
    449 Reputation
    Since when did a major debut become a bad thing? It is admittedly pretty anticlimactic since they've only released one single and TacoNiji just had theirs, which felt like a long time coming, but I still don't see the need to react so negatively, especially since Syachi didn't have a particularly long indies period, either, and they turned out just fine.

Remember that Victor is the one who chooses to sign them; their manager probably called in a contact or scout from the agency to come see them perform, but it was ultimately still the label's decision based on them liking what they saw and seeing potential to grow and sell. I wouldn't be surprised if Banchou purposefully didn't call in a major scout until later to give the TacoNiji a chance to grow more, but Shochou probably saw an opportunity and ran with it. Either way, it means the girls get more exposure, a bigger budget for releases, and faster development. I'm not as excited for them as I am TacoNiji, but I still look forward to their major debut and the bump in quality they will almost certainly receive, even if Colorful is one of their smaller sub-labels.

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    January 16
    Batten Showjo Tai [Event] 1.16 Skara Espasio Taikai
    Venue:Skara Espasio
    Setlist
    01, Atsuka Natsu Kitabai
    02, Yume no Canvas
    03, Batten Shoujo
    04, Kimerarenai yo Docchi ka Nante
    05, Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
    06, Country Girl
    07, Diving
    08, Toriaezu Hashie!!!!
    09, Lovely Smiley Baby
    10, Sayonara DESTINY ←←new song
    encore
    11, Batten Shoujo
    12, Sayonara DESTINY ←←new song
    13, Mata Ashita

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    It's more of a concern about the girls being put under too much pressure too soon than a problem with the benefits of being on a mayor label. I don't want any girls to quit because they aren't ready, hopefully nothing like that will happen and in a couple of years they'll all still be there, established and with an amazing discography.

I like how they sing Ebichu and Syachi's songs too and not only Momoclo's.

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    I am interested in the reason why Victor contracted with Bassho.
    I forgot who said it. Syachi or Warner staff?
    Warner staff saw Momoclo's concert for the first time and was greatly impressed.
    They knew Momoclo has younger sister groups and tried to contract with EbiChu, but EbiChu has already contracted with SONY.
    Soon after that, They contracted with Syachi.

The truth is that Victor wanted to contract with TakoNiji?

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    That's true, probably record labels are trying to get their hands on the new Momoclo. It wouldn't be surprising if the others 3BJr. groups end up with a mayor contract sooner rather than later.

• January 2016
    449 Reputation
    Well, obviously everyone wants a piece of the Stardust pie. Pretty much everyone (except the international idol fan community, lol) can see that all their groups have a demonstrated pattern of growth and consistent sales despite general decline in the idol industry and the music industry at large. They also have a reputation of being highly professional and pleasant to work with, both the girls and the management. Why wouldn't they be gobbled up by the majors? And 3BJr is already getting signed, that's why Rock A Japonica was previously referred to as the "King Records group."

Still not really sure what "pressure" we're thinking of, though. They will continue to work the same as they always have. If anything, you should be concerned about the speed at which they've been pursuing hall shows and bigger venues, which is all up to management. If anyone leaves, they had already been thinking about it and the only way this will influence that is if they choose not to sign and leave the group, but since the parents were definitely consulted before making the announcement, it would still be a few singles before anyone decided to go. At this rate, the only group to keep their original line-up has been Syachi and all others have lost at least 1 member within a year of either indies or major debut, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone left, although I'm not going to attribute it to Victor. It's not pressure, it's an impetus for them to commit to leaving.

But anyway... can they get their own section now? Seems odd that TokiSen gets their own despite being indies and not even under the Section 3 Idol umbrella but Bassho doesn't, but whatever.

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I meant pressure as in more events (concerts, tv, fan meetings...) and in general more responsibility that I thought came from a mayor contract. If nothing is going to change in the way they operate then I'm sorry for my comment :-S

• January 2016
    449 Reputation
    Tyyyyypically nothing changes but the budget when it comes to agencies like Stardust because management and the label are entirely separate entities. They will have more release events and get more opportunities to work, but nowadays they're really good about giving the girls enough breaks to not overwork them. Like Shochou has said they're not doing any events in March because some members have exams, but in general there isn't a huge jump in the amount of responsibilities.

Now there is a difference under other companies where the label is run by management... *cough*H!P*cough* They have a ridiculous boost in work between indies and majors because UF has everything to lose if they don't sell. Stardust doesn't. They'll work for sales, but not to the point of running the girls ragged. Which is why I'm totally not worried, but I get your concerns.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2016
    2256 Reputation
    Lurkette said:

But anyway... can they get their own section now? Seems odd that TokiSen gets their own despite being indies and not even under the Section 3 Idol umbrella but Bassho doesn't, but whatever.

Thank you for your suggestion, Batten show jo tai section created