[ALBUM] 2nd Kinpachi(金八)
  • November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    EbiChu will release a new album on January 28.
    Title is "Kinpachi(金八)"

• InvaderInvader

November 2014
    1774 Reputation
    There goes more of my money for Ebichu

But seriously that's great news! And it's not that far away. Perfect gift if I pass all my exams (I will, it's for Ebichu)

Now they'll catch up with Momoclo in number of albums, which makes me more hopeful for Momoclo's third.

But back to Ebichu: Which A sides fall under this album? to know more or less how many new songs to expect.

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Kinpachi-sensei(3B組金八先生 San-nen B-gumi Kinpachi-sensei) is very famous TV drama in Japan.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinpachi-sensei

• November 2014
    5759 Reputation

• November 2014
    262 Reputation
    whoa, great news!

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    Sannen B-Gumi..... KINPACHI SENSEI! I only knew Kinpachi sensei from the fact that the series is being parodied everywhere else, and it's a must for a junior high based groups to join the hilarity :))
    we have three singles: Haitateki, Butterfly Effect and Mikakunin Chugakusei X to be included in this album and so far Ebichu's albums has more tracks than usual album (both Zuban Best and Chunin have 17 tracks) , we can expect lots of new songs.

• November 2014
    262 Reputation
    I'd be surprised to see Mikakunin on there unless they rerecorded the vocals, usually groups aren't big on putting out albums with former members on them.

my bet is Butterfly Effect. Lovely Smiley Baby, Haitateki, and hopefully Chupacabra. I'd be fine with them leaving UBU off too.

• November 2014
    688 Reputation
    Although ZONE's third album, N, did include four songs (three singles, one double-sided) recorded with Takayo, who had left the group by the time that most of the material on the album had been recorded. So I suppose it could go either way. Even if they do include Mikakunin, I think that the current lineup has made such a strong impression on fans and the general public that the older material won't take any attention away from the newer songs.

• mocha21mocha21

November 2014
    380 Reputation
    and speaking of ZONE, Ebichu's cover of their single Daibakuhatsu no.1 that were sung by the original members was included in Zeban Best. Also almost all of the tracks in Zeban Best also featured their ex leader Reina, yeah I'm aware it's a different case since it was intended as an compilation album. Momoclo went with re-recorded version of their singles in BAR and their old songs in Iriguchi where they wiped Miyu and co. out, so I think it's possible that Mikakunin will be re-recorded.

and while we are at it I demand the updated version of Sussheki Bango no Uta, even though there will be a lot of "KETSUBAN~!" there :))

• November 2014
    81 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

and while we are at it I demand the updated version of Sussheki Bango no Uta, even though there will be a lot of "KETSUBAN~!" there :))

^ this

• InvaderInvader

November 2014
    1774 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

I agree 100%. and I want matsuriture or whatever the name is for that other opening they have.

As for re-recording songs I don't know. There's a ton of possibilities: including them as it is, re-record, don't include, include as a bonus...

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Kinpachi(13 songs)
    ・Mikakunin Chuugakusei X Kinpachi ver
    ・U.B.U Kinpachi ver
    ・Butterfly Effect
    ・Shiawase no Harigami wa Itsumo Senaka ni
    ・Haitateki
    ・Tairyou Ebisubushi
    ・Kinpachi Dance Music(Hyadain and Satsuki ga Tenkomori)
    ・Teburadesuki Seishun Liberty(Tamurapan)
    ・PLAYBACK(Kubota Shingo)
    ・Chichinpui
    ・Fuyukoi(Tanaka Keita and Matsukuma Kenta)
    ・Kaimono Shiyouto Machida e(Ouchi Masanori)
    ・King of Gakugeikai no Theme(Yoshida Tetsuto)

Satsuki ga Tenkomori
    Uretai Emotion
    Utae! Odore! Ebidada!
    Hobo Brazil
    Atashi Kitto Mugen Rooper
    Tsukatte Portfolio

Tamurapan
    Kekka Alright
    Otona wa Wakattekurenai
    Yuuwakushitaiya
    Dear Dear Dear

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation
    They will hold a 2shot event in Yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto and Fukuoka.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    that's an interesting ustream, the album will be released on three versions: limited, regular and another limited with Blu Ray of Ebimani event.
    Also there'll be three interlude tracks just like in Chuunin. The last track is titled as King of Gakugeikai no Theme Nu Skool Teenage Riot and I hear they mentioned about Hirono a bit.
    edit: I just learned that "take a photo together with your idol" thing is called 2shot.

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation
    ^
    "2shot" is Wasei-eigo. :))

Kinpachi Official Site
    http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Music/Info/ebichu/kinnpachi/

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation

PLAYBACK(Kubota Shingo)

Kubota Shingo
    ・Itsuka no Mede in Japyaan

Fuyukoi(Tanaka Keita and Matsukuma Kenta)

Matsukuma Kenta
    All BiS's songs

Kaimono Shiyouto Machida e(Ouchi Masanori)

Ouchi Masanori
    Ii Yu kana?
    Internet Cupid(Buono!)
    Kizashi(SKE48)

King of Gakugeikai no Theme(Yoshida Tetsuto)

Yoshida Tetsuto
    Ii Kurashi(Team Syachihoko)

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Kinpachi(13 songs)
    ・Mikakunin Chuugakusei X Kinpachi ver

well...

Looks like lots of new songs though!

... I still kind of hate UBU...

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1774 Reputation
    That's 8 new songs right? And from that "Kinpachi version" I guess they're making new versions with Kaho and Riko

... I still kind of hate UBU...

Do you hate trumpets? :)) I love trumpets!

I kind of hate Shiawase no Harigami wa Itsumo Senaka ni. It's not hate but I don't see what's good enough about it to put in on the album.

Change U.B.U for Tsukatte Portfolio and Shiawase for Encore no Koi and the album would be so good it'll tear apart the fabric of time and space.... So that's probably why they didn't include those, for the sake of the Universe.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    momomofu said:

^
    "2shot" is Wasei-eigo. :))

"2shot" is my third wasei eigo word learned from Ebichu, following "High Tension" and "My Pace" :))
    the song title "a little shopping to Machida" and "Nu Skool Teenage Riot" have my curiosity, both Internet Cupid and Ii Kurashi are fun songs. Oh and I hope they won't go with a bland cover like that promotional image in the website.

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    Ebichu have had a string of pretty underwhelming covers, IMO. At least, I think for the most part they don't do a good job of representing the music inside. Maybe some of the alternate covers do.

e: Haitateki and Mikakunin were pretty good. Their DVD covers are almost always awesome.

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation

Kaimono Shiyouto Machida e

"Sazae-san" is one of the most famous anime in Japan.
    Sazae-san theme song
    "Kaimono Shiyouto Machi made"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzRljI0BOqU#t=43