[ALBUM] 2nd Kinpachi(金八)
  • January 2015
    88 Reputation
    It also has a large amount of Kaho singing in it which I approve of.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    Kinpachi website is updated with comments from some of the songwriters, composers and arrangers. this is one of my favorite:
    2. Kinpachi Dance Music
    In this occasion, I was asked to do Kinpachi Dance Music, bringing the King of Gakugeikai to its roots. Staffs wanted another exciting song, like a 2015 version of Ghost or Tissue. Since the title is decided as Kinpachi, I was guessing what kind of approach should I get. Guess it's Kinpachi > Kinyo Hachi Ji (Friday at 8 o clock) > Music Station, for the first time, I want this song being presented in Music Station. This is the kind of music that show all of "Hyadain's bad side" lol. The arrangement is amazingly done by Satsuki ga Tenkomori with a cool dance music, thank you very much, Satsuki-san. Pon pon pon pon! Giroppon! (Kenichi Maeyamada)
    http://www.kinpachi.net/

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    oh shit, it's out? I thought it wasn't out until next week? well that's an interesting surprise.

loving these samples.

Spoiler:
    UBU still kinda sucks :P

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Yeah, I found it by coincidence :)
    I didn't know they release on iTunes at 1/21

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00S1QOKTC

mp3s are also available now on amazon if you hate itunes as much as I do.

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    With both stores you click a link, pay, and need an app to download the files, which have no DRM. So hate is silly.

Anyway did somebody try this with a non-japanese credit card? Amazon doesn't say it doesn't work, but I don't trust that.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    So.... How come we're not getting a PV for the album? Does't that make it difficult to promote?

The previews sound amazing. Probably the first (even if it's Hyadain) and last songs are the ones that less caught my attention. But everything on between is so promising. I like how I can absolutely imagine them performing all the album songs and it's perfect.

song number 10 (Fuyukoi) is fantastic and the popularity count seems to indicate a lot of people thought so too. PLAYBACK is the kind of song you can show a E-Girls fan or a K-Pop fan to get them to listen to Ebichu.

Edit: Looked back and checked, Fuyukoi is the one made by the one who made songs for BiS. I had that feeling.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    I bought it already from iTunes, and it's crazy good :)

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    私立恵比寿中学 『金八告知ティザーヴィジュアルメイキング』

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    Invader said:

Edit: Looked back and checked, Fuyukoi is the one made by the one who made songs for BiS. I had that feeling.

Kenta Matsukuma. I think he's probably one of the most consistently good producers in the scene right now.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Fuyukoi is one of my favorite song in the album, Kenta Matsukuma and Ebichu are deadly combination

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    asan said:

With both stores you click a link, pay, and need an app to download the files, which have no DRM. So hate is silly.

Anyway did somebody try this with a non-japanese credit card? Amazon doesn't say it doesn't work, but I don't trust that.

The amazon downloader only downloads the mp3s for you. iTunes gets its hooks into all kinds of parts of your system. It's fine if you're on a Mac, but it's awful for windows.

Amazon doesn't usually care if you use a foreign credit card, but you'll need to have a JP IP to complete the purchase on mp3s. Just use Hola or another proxy server/service and you should be fine. once it's in your account you can download them from anywhere.

• all9all9

January 2015
    371 Reputation
    http://kincho.net (active only 24hrs)
    Click on bird then tweet for listen to song preview
    Gold bird for 蛍の光(Demo) video

P.S. 蛍の光 is Kinpachi's last track

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Thankfully the video from the golden tweet wasn't region blocked. In that video it looks like Kaho is already as tall as Rina. If she keeps growing like that she's going to be twice Mayama's size :))

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    glad to know that the song isn't their rendition of the famous graduation and farewell song ;))
    also the sabi part of Kaimono Shiyouto Machida e is hella catchy

• January 2015
    262 Reputation
    Invader said:

Thankfully the video from the golden tweet wasn't region blocked. In that video it looks like Kaho is already as tall as Rina. If she keeps growing like that she's going to be twice Mayama's size :))

looks like Hinata managed to finally outgrow Mayama. They were almost exactly the same height during Global.

• all9all9

January 2015
    371 Reputation
    Mirror: 私立恵比寿中学 『金八告知ティザーヴィジュアルメイキング』

Spoiler:

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu Mafuyu no Kitahan Kyurisumasu
    Fuyukoi