101 Reputation
    :) For real this time?

• EmceeZEmceeZ

February 2015
    264 Reputation
    PLEASE BE REAL

• February 2015
    77 Reputation
    This would be amazing. I want more Reni shine.

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1774 Reputation
    It'll be some high level trolling if they announce a place and date and it wasn't real :)) I'm really curious to see what they'll do and what she'll sing to fill those 60 min.

• OM617OM617

February 2015
    176 Reputation
    If its fake this time I friggin swear......

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    They may be giving other members' solo concerts as well, right? Otherwise I think a recording of this won't see the light of day :(

• February 2015
    39 Reputation
    I anticipate a mix of rock, enka, magic, and Reni's unique brand of lunacy. And please let there be a video release!

• InvaderInvader

February 2015
    1774 Reputation
    I don't know why, but I have the feeling she's going to go for a mature show. Something relaxed and personal, a bit like those acoustic Yobanashi night shows. Just Reni a ton of candles and a piano. Of course then she'll get crazy during the MC.

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    I think Reni will have a few crazy songs like a solo version of coco natsu or Santa-san where she shines every year on Christmas. Including MC, I'm sure making sure the fans having fun is her priority. But also an opportunity to show off her true vocal talent through ballads and some enka. I think her enka solos are an absolute must....

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TAKANOFU TAKANOFU TAKANOFU! TA! KA! NO! FU!

A message from a fellow overseas fan living in Japan has arrived with a project!

With this Solo Concert coming up, she thought it would be a really cool idea to show how much support Reni is getting overseas as a present for getting her solo concert after such a long wait! Here are the rules!

Project: Reni chan Love Congratulatory Video

Goal: to congratulate Reni on her solo concert from her fans

Backstory: The story is that on folkmura, she wrote a postcard to herself and said the sender is her number one fan. So if we could get many people holding it it pretty much shows everyone is her number one fan!

Theme color : purple

Content: print out given template (on non reflective paper in postcard size) and hold it, smile and say "I am Reni's number 1 fan" (can be in your native tongue, Japanese, or English). The video must be 5-10 seconds long.
    For non-takanofus, you can say "Reni-chan love"

Deadline: by 3/8 Sunday noon Tokyo time. Has been extended to the 8th to acquire more videos.

Please send to this email renichanlove0621@gmail.com
    And please include your country of origin in the email for the admin to include to differentiate between native and overseas fans.

ANOTHER UPDATE!
    We are still low in overseas numbers so new rule! If you're the shy type or you want to be silly, you are allowed to wear sunglasses or masks or anything to conceal your face. It's perfectly fine to do so if you want to participate but is too shy to show your face in front of the camera. It's okay. I know how you feel.

Also, there is a video to promote the project. Remember. the deadline is on the 8th at noon Japan Time.

Feel free to ask questions! I'll relay them back to the takanofu in charge and relay back with the answers! *^* LET'S GO, TAKANOFUS! *^*

• OM617OM617

February 2015
    176 Reputation
    How do we get the template? (I sent an e-mail request to the one listed)

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    The photo is basically the template.

• OM617OM617

February 2015
    176 Reputation
    Ah, my stupid computer didn't show the photos or links in your post. I found them after quoting the original post.

Spoiler:
    My contribution

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    Arigatou! Since you've uploaded it onto Youtube, will it be okay if you include the email in the description as well as the information in case any wandering takanofus find it? :D

• mocha21mocha21

February 2015
    380 Reputation
    cool, I know a friend who's a real Takagi number 1 fan, she would be so happy to know this. :D

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    Unless that person is Reni herself, no way can someone claim the #1 takanofu spot lol

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    Oh. And update on the video rules! Even though you're not a Takanofu, you can still participate! Rather than saying " I am Reni's #1 fan"n You can just say "Reni-chan LOVE"

• February 2015
    925 Reputation
    ANOTHER UPDATE!

Because the video will be a mixture of native fans and overseas fans, please include your country of origin in the email. That way, Reni and the rest of the MomoClo family (members, staff, etc) will be able to differentiate between fans and how popular they are worldwide. Thank you~

and remember! Deadline is the 8th of March! *^*

• March 2015
    925 Reputation
    Okay, I know I'm bugging you guys but there is another update from the project coordinator.

We are still low in overseas numbers so new rule! If you're the shy type or you want to be silly, you are allowed to wear sunglasses or masks or anything to conceal your face. It's perfectly fine to do so if you want to participate but is too shy to show your face in front of the camera. It's okay. I know how you feel.

Also, there is a video to promote the project. Remember. the deadline is on the 8th at noon Japan Time.

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1774 Reputation
    Don't worry it's no problem hehe. It'll be kinda funny kinda creepy to see a video with people with masks :))