Go Go Nana Ni San Ni Rei(五五七二三二〇)
  • March 2015
    262 Reputation
    Invader said:

Poor Rittan looks weird :))

that forehead. Hinata's hairdo looks good on her

• March 2015
    11 Reputation
    Yasu and Riko have the most radical hair changes, so I'm digging the novelty. Kaho's straight bangs and straight expression makes her look really mature. It's been insanely long since I've seen Yasu with anything but a boy cut. Long hair suits her just as well.

• iman775iman775

March 2015
    660 Reputation
    五五七ニ三ニ〇 『OTHER SIDE』

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    一二 九 二二 五 二五 一 一八 九 二〇 一 九(12 9 22 5 25 1 18 9 20 1 9)
    What? :-/

• all9all9

March 2015
    371 Reputation
    ^
    ^
    L(12) I(9) V(22) E(5) Y(25) A(1) R(18) I(9) T(20) A(1) I(9)
    Live Yaritai (want to perform live)

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    I really never thought they were playing the musical instruments. :O

• March 2015
    469 Reputation
    This just gets more strange and entertaining by the minute! XD

And actually, that's pretty much how ZONE started -- and a singing/dancing idol group who learned to play instruments and became a band. And I have to admit that I've always liked the kind of raw garage/punk sound that you get with a band that's just learning how to play. However this turns out, it should be a lot of fun!

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    As if this wasn't cool enough now you're telling me they're actually playing the instruments? Now is even weirder that it's five guitars and three drums, I thought it was just for aesthetics.

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    They have been practicing instruments since last year?

August 1, 2014
    Ayaka blog
    http://ameblo.jp/shirituebichu/entry-11903107406.html
    I want to be like RINA san(SCANDAL) too.

• March 2015
    472 Reputation
    momomofu said:

I really never thought they were playing the musical instruments. :O

There's a big gap between what we see them "practice" in the studio versus the actual track, as much as I would love for them to be able to play that song live I don't think they're even close to that skill level. That said, I love this project so much! Can't wait to see what else they do with it. This type of jrock is right up my alley :D

• eyelesseyeless

March 2015
    2256 Reputation
    the song is definitely not easy for anyone who just learn to play instrument. I'm not convinced but at the same time really interested :)

• March 2015
    5201 Reputation
    1.6 million :O

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    this is just getting cooler by the day.

• InvaderInvader

March 2015
    1737 Reputation
    momomofu said:

1.6 million :O

I've just clicked on it an it has just surpassed 1.7 million. Since this video isn't region blocked I've collaborated on the view count quite a bit :D

I hope they decide to stop blocking Ebichu videos outside Japan.

Edit: Just read some english comments on youtube of people who actually think the girls are new and debuting now because of BABYMETAL's success :)).

• March 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^haha

Ebichu has seriously been kicking ass this year... \m/ \m/ \m/

• asan

March 2015
    462 Reputation
    Invader said:

Since this video isn't region blocked I've collaborated on the view count quite a bit

None of it works in Germany, but then most of Youtube doesn't.

• Paco

March 2015
    331 Reputation
    asan said:

Invader said:

Since this video isn't region blocked I've collaborated on the view count quite a bit

None of it works in Germany, but then most of Youtube doesn't.

Thank god there are proxies ...
    ;-)

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    not that I'm surprised most people outside of Japan haven't heard of ebichu (but how did they even find this video?) but the general confusion over what this even is is pretty amusing.

just wait until the ones cheering it for being counter-culture realize it's a cookie advert :))

• March 2015
    469 Reputation
    But they're very counter-cultural cookies! XD

Come to think of it, ZONE didn't really play their own instruments until Secret Base (which was their third single for Sony, and fourth overall), and it took them a few years after that to really sound solid as a live rock group. But even raw, crude, basic real-live-Ebichu music should be good.

• March 2015
    116 Reputation
    I wanna see them perform this live so badly. It would be ridiculously amazing.