79 Reputation

------

• April 2013
    79 Reputation
    screen shots from 4-4-13 sailor moon parody /love2

Spoiler:

• April 2013
    284 Reputation
    Pictures from Aaarinpink's post... Bad translations by me. (I'm especially not sure about Aarin's story about the fight... if somebody would look at that and see if I got it right?)

Spoiler:
    Renichan, fried shrimp, and me. You're really graduating? When you graduatee, my food-exchange partner is going to vanish! You'd often come and ask for my pig ears, simmered food, and pickles. And you'd trade fried shrimp to me in return. I love fried shrimp but... nobody will give them to me anymore, will they? After your graduation, as before it... Yoroshiku. By Kanako↑↑

Spoiler:
    After this, take longer baths, okay? Renichan, you take baths incredibly fast. About when I think you've just gotten in, you're back out so fast I think you just forgot something [for the bath]. I always thought, "Whoaah!" You always bustled around the hotel rooms like an older sister... I can't imagine what it'll be like after your graduation. I mean, there'll only be four of us. Thanks for everything so far, I'll never forget your smile! By Shorin

Spoiler:
    Now, even our small fights are a good memory There were times I fought with you. I was headed to the nap-room, and you were walking behind me with the key. I said, "You go first." And you jingled the key at me and said, "You don't need it." And it turned into a little fight. This was about when MomoClo was just formed... After you graduate, I guess you'll become a camera loader, or set designer like you dreamed, but we'll meet again at MomoClo events. It's a promise! By Aarin

Spoiler:
    We were friends outside of work, too After I first joined MomoClo, the first person to hang out with me outside of work was you. What I remember most is we went shopping in Harajuku and talked about the future all the time. Up to now, I always checked our meeting times with you. After this, I guess I'll have to ask Aarin... Do your best after graduation. By Momoka

• asan

April 2013
    462 Reputation
    Greyface said:

I'm especially not sure about Aarin's story about the fight

I can't read anything on those. Do you have larger scans?

The story I heard before though. There was only one key, and since solo shots are taken in sequence the girls would finish at different times. So who gets to keep it?

• April 2013
    284 Reputation
    I don't have any scans except the ones AaarinPink posted, but I can retype it (since I have the magazine)

プチ喧嘩したのもいい思い出だよ
    れにと喧嘩したことあったな。仮眠室へ向かう廊下で、後ろを歩くれにがカギを持っていて「先に行きなよ」と言ったらカチンと来たれにが「必要なくない?」とプチ喧嘩になった。結成したての頃の話。卒業後は夢だったカメアシさんか大道具さんを目指すと思うんだけど、ももクロの現場で会おうね。約束だよ!by.あーりん

Man... typing Japanese without looking at the monitor is way harder than English! (because I know English better, and getting the kanji conversions done, etc)

Having retyped it, I think I'd translate it differently now, but I'm still way way unsure of the incident.
    Now, I'd think more like... Aarin was walking in front, and Reni said, "Go on ahead" then Reni jingles the key and says, "Won't you need this?"
    So, the idea here being that Reni was only teasing Aarin by telling her to go ahead, because Aarin couldn't get into the room to begin with?
    Sometimes... I just don't get Japanese. (必要なくない) is more than a little difficult for me
    /nyahaha

• eltrium

April 2013
    22 Reputation
    Greyface said:

I don't have any scans except the ones AaarinPink posted, but I can retype it (since I have the magazine)

プチ喧嘩したのもいい思い出だよ
    れにと喧嘩したことあったな。仮眠室へ向かう廊下で、後ろを歩くれにがカギを持っていて「先に行きなよ」と言ったらカチンと来たれにが「必要なくない?」とプチ喧嘩になった。結成したての頃の話。卒業後は夢だったカメアシさんか大道具さんを目指すと思うんだけど、ももクロの現場で会おうね。約束だよ!by.あーりん

Man... typing Japanese without looking at the monitor is way harder than English! (because I know English better, and getting the kanji conversions done, etc)

Having retyped it, I think I'd translate it differently now, but I'm still way way unsure of the incident.
    Now, I'd think more like... Aarin was walking in front, and Reni said, "Go on ahead" then Reni jingles the key and says, "Won't you need this?"
    So, the idea here being that Reni was only teasing Aarin by telling her to go ahead, because Aarin couldn't get into the room to begin with?
    Sometimes... I just don't get Japanese. (必要なくない) is more than a little difficult for me
    /nyahaha

It's not very explicit, but I think the one saying "Go on ahead" is Aarin and not Reni.

As you mentioned, Reni had the key and was walking behind Aarin. Then Aarin said "Go on ahead", Reni got annoyed (カチンと来た) and replied "Why should I?" (literally "It's not necessary, is it?").

On a Ustream broadcast in May 2011, Shiori related a similar episode with Reni. It was also at the time of the group's formation. Reni had the nap-room key, because she was the oldest. When walking to the nap-room, Reni was behind at last position while Shiori was ahead at first position. Shiori asked Reni "Since you have the key, shouldn't you walk ahead?". To which Reni answered "Having the key doesn't mean I have to walk ahead, does it?". An argument ensued.

Reni might look somewhat prone to arguments, but she actually said she has only argued with Shiori (it was not some girls' argument though, they even exchanged blows).

On the other hand Shiori has quarreled with each and every member before, because of her talkative and upfront nature. Of course that was when they were younger, everyone is getting along great today.

• April 2013
    38 Reputation
    Where there are girls there will be fights. I'm amazed that they all still get along so well.

So, Reni's dream was to be a camera loader??? /nyahaha

I just noticed that in Reni's full face mask costume, even her shoes have spikes. :-o

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation
    saw this artwork at twitter ....

cr: @lucille

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ awww momoka. ^.^ Love the robo ahrin snowmobile. :p

What is this about reni graduating above? Am i missed something here...

[EDIT] Just read on another thread that this was some kind of joke but google wouldn't let me access the thread for some reason so i only caught the first line, basically ...what? :p

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    On April Fool's, there was a magazine release and there was a special announcement involving MomoClo. Reni announced her graduation from the group and they rename themselves as Momoiro Clover ZZ. There were tears everywhere as well as shocked expressions until you turn to the back cover where Reni screams "APRIL FOOLS!" and announces that she's going to stay in MomoClo for a very long time and will not plan on graduating.

Besides, the entire joke started ever since last New Years when people were spreading rumors about her graduating. Kanako announced on UST on New Years during their kokuritsu dream announcement and said that it's just a rumor and Reni does not plan on graduating. The joke kept continuing until April Fool's Day and you can tell because a UST in March had Kawakami making fun of Reni by saying she's graduating after the release of a magazine she was featured in. All was a joke. (although a lot of us cried before finding out it was April Fool's day...)

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    Oh no! I feel bad for the people who fell for it. But also haha thats a damn good April Fools joke. :p Thanks!

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    I was crying when I found out about it but cried harder when I found out it was a joke because I was being an idiot over a joke. But it's Reni so it's kind of expected for her to pull something without knowing when she'll do it. Same thing for Management and the other girls XD

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ You especially Mizuki. I feel for you. :p Reni oshis have to be ready for this kind of thing!

• February 2014
    904 Reputation
    even as a Reni oshi, I was caught off guard. I felt a bit angry at her but knew I shouldn't feel mad. If only I was able to hug her so everyone could just laugh at each other :))

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1470 Reputation
    2014 Tamai Shiori Graduation

Spoiler: