6 Degrees of Momoclo OR Cool Story Bro
  • March 2015
    96 Reputation
    This is just an interesting encounter I had today. I live in the United States, and today at work, an older white man in his 60s came in who happened to be wearing a Chiba Lotte Marines baseball jersey, which is a Japanese team. I'm an MLB fan, but I don't really keep up with the NPB. Anyhow, I asked the man if he was a Japanese baseball fan. Of course he was surprised that I knew anything about it, and told me that he is and that he tries to catch games anytime he visits Japan. I asked him why he frequents Japan and he explained that he does lighting at concerts for musicians such as Metallica, Bon Jovi, and KISS when they tour Japan. So I asked if he was part of KISS' recent tour in Japan, which he said he was. He tours with the groups and so of course is there during the concerts. We talked a bit more about general stuff, but I never actually asked him about Momoclo. I should have, but I figured he was more of a rock fan considering the bands he worked with, his age, etc. But anyway, there you go. My 6 Degrees, as it were...sorta. LOL. Or my cool story. ;)