Spoiler:

Osaka
    Mayama and Aya chan
    Spoiler:

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(June 19)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-06-19/
    1. *4,426 Boudan Shonen Dan(Bangtan Boys)
    2. *2,989 Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku
    3. *1,609 B'z

Natsu daze Johnny
    1st - 33,059
    2nd - *5,105
    3rd - *3,759
    4th - *2,989

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation

June 21
    Ebichu [Event] Natsu daze Johnny
    Tokyo
    ①open 12:00 start 13:00
    ②open 17:00 start 18:00

nico
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv225066680
    ①open 12:50 start 13:00
    ②start 18:00

Venue:Shinkiba Studio Coast
    http://www.studio-coast.com/gallery/
    Seating capacity:about 2,400

They will sell CDs there tomorrow.(High five event)
    2,400×2???

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Isn't it weird that they aren't performing Natsu Daze Johnny on any music shows? It doesn't have to be Music Station, we used to get their performance from the show Perfume hosts (Music Japan?) or some lesser show even, but this time.... :(

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(June 20)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-06-20/
    01. *9,801 Dempagumi.inc
    02. *6,853 SOLIDEMO
    03. *3,005 Boudan Shonen Dan(Bangtan Boys)
    14. **,*** Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku

Natsu daze Johnny
    1st - 33,059
    2nd - *5,105
    3rd - *3,759
    4th - *2,989
    5th - **,***

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    What the hell did Dempagumi do to have such an increase? I doubt it was the fact that they performed on Music Station because this time even I have a hard time liking their song, I don't think is going to attract a lot of new fans. Probably an event then, so Ebichu might have a bit of a bump on sales tomorrow too.

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Oricon(June 21)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-06-21/
    01. 14,494 Dempagumi.inc
    02. *9,226 Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku
    03. *3,287 Kishidan

Natsu daze Johnny
    1st - 33,059
    2nd - *5,105
    3rd - *3,759
    4th - *2,989
    5th - **,***
    6th - *9,226

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Ok seriously what's going on with Dempagumi? :)) they sold more this past two days than the day of the release. It was Pinky's and Mirin's abs on tv or what? Whatever it is, it's definitely working.

• June 2015
    262 Reputation
    Invader said:

What the hell did Dempagumi do to have such an increase?

stronger promotion for a start, the b-side is a Hello Kitty tie-in, tv commercials, tv appearances, online ads, the members actively promoting it every single day on social media (to the point of annoyance, imo, but that's just me)

meanwhile I feel like if you don't actively follow Ebichu you'd probably never even know that they released this single. they did the same thing as Kinpachi where they just kind of pushed it out without a ton of fanfare. I don't know what's going on at Sony, but they're doing a pretty crummy job of trying to sell music.

Invader said:

Ok seriously what's going on with Dempagumi? :)) they sold more this past two days than the day of the release. It was Pinky's and Mirin's abs on tv or what? Whatever it is, it's definitely working.

yeah I'm sure the bikini tops aren't hurting anything, but I'm certainly not complaining

• June 2015
    262 Reputation
    also I'm seeing an unusually large number of other idols and musicians who are way into that Dempa song so I guess it's grabbing an audience, especially in a year where some other large groups don't have a big summer song. it's spreading outside of the "core" audience, which is why sales are slowly creeping up.

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I agree that Ebichu is failing to promote this single. I was more curious about how Dempagumi managed to pull such an increase on sales the 6th day. The best sales are usually the first day and then they drop dramatically, so just general promoting wouldn't have made it go from less than 1,500 on the 19th to more than 14,000 on the 21st. There's some free sticker promotion or something for that day that I missed :))

also I'm seeing an unusually large number of other idols and musicians who are way into that Dempa song so I guess it's grabbing an audience, especially in a year where some other large groups don't have a big summer song. it's spreading outside of the "core" audience, which is why sales are slowly creeping up.

I didn't know that. It's weird to me because this has to be my least favorite Dempa song ever. I acknowledge it's catchy and it's also summer but still... I hope their next song is better.

• June 2015
    262 Reputation
    AKB decided to forgo their summer/swimsuit song this year in favor of a minor-key sci-fi thing (which is actually one of the few singles of theirs that I actually like), so there's a gap in the "fun idol summer song" market :))

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    June 20 and 21
    Dempagumi.inc
    Autograph, 2shot and Handshake Event

• June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Weekly result
    1. 72,148 Boudan Shonen Dan(Bangtan Boys)
    2. 54,912 Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku
    3. 53,664 Dempagumi.inc

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Nice, they had me worried for a moment thinking they might not pass 50,000.

Going off-topic again I think it's cool how Dempagumi started selling vinyl and casette versions. I can't say anything yet about the Natsu Daze Johnny packaging because I'm still waiting :(

• June 2015
    469 Reputation
    Vinyl and cassette? That's impressive in its own retro-weird way!
    (come on, Stardust -- let's see Ebichu beat Dempagumic to the punch with an 8-track release! Although 78 RPM would be even better for Natsu Daze Johnny. :)) )

Incidentally, Ebichu's recent single sales figures have been in about the same range as Platinum-Era Morning Musume. Given the changes in the market for recorded music since then, and the fact that Ebichu is on the way up, that's quite good.

• June 2015
    262 Reputation

I guess hell froze over because SMEJ uploaded it region-free(ish)

• InvaderInvader

June 2015
    1737 Reputation
    All of Ebichu's videos are now region-free aren't they? The only thing that still doesn't work is the channel, but you can look up all of their videos. I overdosed on Ebichu the day I found out :))

I wanted a dance version because I love the choreo for Natsu Daze Johnny, but I guess performances will have to do.

• September 2015
    5201 Reputation
    I am sorry that I mistook song title.
    Candy Logger
    Its correct title was "CANDY ROCK GIRL".  :((