[Event] EbiChu Natsu no Family Ensoku Ryakushite Famien in Nagaoka 2015
  • January 2016
    154 Reputation
    I'm still a beginner in all Ebichu information :) Can I ask, is Nachu Melo Rendezvous a brand new song for this show? And has it been played before or after, and is there any studio recording of it? I really love it and it's been my song of 2016 so far!

Also I see Chichinpui was the last song in some of the set lists in the thread, but not in others, it's not in the Famien performance I have, was it the last song? I love that song!

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2806 Reputation
    Diamondo said:

I'm still a beginner in all Ebichu information :) Can I ask, is Nachu Melo Rendezvous a brand new song for this show? And has it been played before or after, and is there any studio recording of it? I really love it and it's been my song of 2016 so far!

Also I see Chichinpui was the last song in some of the set lists in the thread, but not in others, it's not in the Famien performance I have, was it the last song? I love that song!

Nachu Melo Rendezvous is a new song from "famien'15 e.p.". they played it on Mezamashi Live 2015 in a humorous manner)). I can upload on a yandex disc all you want. and Chichinpui from Famien'15 too

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2806 Reputation

• January 2016
    154 Reputation
    Ooh I think the Famien I got from hello online must have been a broadcast show, so I'm grabbing that big one now, and that means I'll have a full performance! woooooo with Chichinpui!

Famien e.p? was it a studio recording? I'd love that e.p, I'll be slowly learning and getting everything I can Ebichu-wise, and the Mezamashi live would be great too! Humorous manner eh? hehe I'm looking forward to finding out what you mean :)

edit: I found a youtube of the studio Nachu Melo Rendezvous,, I prefer the Famien live version :) Maybe I just need to get used to the studio version after listening to the live one a hundred odd times ;)

• January 2016
    4653 Reputation
    I don't know which one you got from hello-online, but the link ebizori posted is a DVD rip as mentioned in that torrent's description

• January 2016
    154 Reputation
    Yeah I got that one now from Ebizori's link, I think when I first was looking for it I chose a much smaller size file thinking it was just a smaller rip, but it was the broadcast version. I've now got that very awesome rip now instead, much better! :D

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2806 Reputation
    Mezamashi Live 2015 full version, which I have, is a bit lower quality - with jumping speed. Is it the same at all? And is there more good quality?