Momoiro Clover Z AX 2015 Photos, Videos, Etc.
  • July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Hey everyone that has pictures or other stuff they want to share of Momoiro Clover Z at AX can post it here to organize it better :D
    *Can't wait to see :D

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation
    WOW :O

Momoiro Clover Z at Anime Expo

• July 2015
    79 Reputation
    Did anyone snap a pic during the day 0 event when I was doing the overture?

• AzureusAzureus

July 2015
    1484 Reputation
    From twitter

• AzureusAzureus

July 2015
    1484 Reputation

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation
    Momoiro Clover Z live in LA

• dgmdnHDdgmdnHD

July 2015
    20 Reputation
    I didn't get to take neither a pic/video as they requested for us not do so. Hope they release the footage somehow.

• July 2015
    5759 Reputation

• OM617OM617

July 2015
    176 Reputation
    dgmdnHD said:

Hope they release the footage somehow.

An event like this, at the absolute least there will be a Momoclo-chan episode or two dedicated to it.

One thing I noticed in the ustream videos is there is no unison at all to the light pens as with their local shows. Everyone was just randomly waving/shaking theirs.

• July 2015
    567 Reputation
    Will post all my pictures/video of the event when I get back to the east coast early next week!

• July 2015
    24 Reputation
    For those who still want the poster that was promised to concert goers, I received a reply they can now be picked up in Cop Ops, room 508C. Sadly for me, I only came down to the con on Thursday, specifically to see Momoclo. I was excited to get a poster, but am now disappointed as I am back home and don't live in L.A. to stop by and get it. I asked them back about getting one mailed to me from AnimeExpo, but I'm not holding my breath. If anyone out there gets an extra one, I'd certainly appreciate if someone could mail me one. Thanks.

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    I'm still a recovering from the concert and meeting the girls. I'm having post concert depression lol I want to thank the guys that I got to meet and hang out with on the 2 days we were all there. olorososso, daflightking, ssk_lennie, Badlight, nemurenatta and a few others with usernames I can't match with you. Anyways you guys are an awesome bunch and I was proud as a mononofu to have become friends with you. I want to also thank each of you for all the effort you put into making it a great experience for everyone. While not always fully organized, it wasn't that bad for something sort of thrown together. It was cool that most of us were able to sit close together at the concert. Though I did desert you guys and switch seats with a friend to be closer to Momoka and her closer to Reni. I was able to get Momoka to see and wave to me at the concert for that. I'm sure you guys will forgive me for that desertion lol. The Japanese mononofus were an amazing bunch. If they weren't the shy type, they were very generous with their gifts. They brought MCZ merch for some of the US fans who didn't have anything. Some was even new. I got me a towel, wristband, headband, stickers, a green light stick, and a UV protection Momoka shirt!!! It just enforced what I've always thought. Mononofus no matter where they're at are just very nice and fun loving people.

For the event itself. I can't really complain at all. I've gotten to do more than most people will ever get a chance to do. Day (0) kwkm and the girls basically did a meet & greet outside the convention doors at Pico and Figueroa. They were there for at least an hour. Greeting and taking photos with people. I was fortunate enough to get a few with the girls. Mostly the same photot with multiple shots so one might have a minor change in it. I also spoke with Momoka for a little bit, shook her hand and even got her to speak English on video....very small phrase. " Hello (in a kawaii way), Sorry I don't speak English" Later on that evening at the Marriott the moderator was looking for people to ask the girls a question. I was jumping up and down to try to get them to choose me. Well, it worked lol. I asked if there was any other states that they would like to visit. Apparently the moderator who is also the translator, somehow messed up the translation and they were telling me Disneyland or Vegas. They later were looking for volunteers for a quiz. I went up when they pointed in my direction and said green shirt. Apparently nemurenatta was behind me wearing a green shirt too ( in fact, one of the shirts I made lol ) The funny thing was that we were also both wearing the same style shorts as well. A fact that the moderator pointed out and I did not realize it till he did lol. Anyways, they had Momoka come down and I shook her hand. We were quizzed as American fans on their names. Which was pretty easy. As we were exiting the building they had everyone line up to say good by as we walked pass the elevated table on which they sat behind. I got asked to do an interview for AX after that event. Mostly asked what I liked about MCZ and how I felt about them coming over.

The next day (concert day) I got to the Microsoft Theater a little after 5am in hopes of getting in front of the que for the concert. I was worried there would be a small group already. To my surprise, olorosso was the only one there before me lol. Later we found out AX CHANGED the General Admission format to being Assigned Seating!!! I only learned of it when I personally went in line to pick up my ticket (after my nephew and friend arrived to save my spot at the Microsoft Theater) After many delays, I finally got my ticket which was assigned a seat ( not given a choice of seats either ) Luckily it was in the 4th row center where most of our guys were assigned. Before the concert, we got people to sign the banner that daflightking brought and gave it to someone who was in a position to hand it to the girls. Inside and seated for the concert. It began with an award ceremony for KISS and the girls (mostly KISS) for the music video they did together. Probably 15mins, which was good but to me seemed longer lol. I never noticed how sharp and amazing Arin was when she danced until she was in front of me. Even though I was primarily looking at Momoka. Arin displayed that "it" factor that drew your attention to her. It was a pleasant surprise. The way she carries her self and making certain movements or facial expressions were perfect. I have a lot more respect for her as a performer, that girl is a NATURAL. Momoka smiled and waved to me during self introduction :D I'm pretty sure she recognized me since we just recently met each other twice, on the day before. The Japanese mononofu looked back towards me after it happened and gave me a big thumbs up for it lol Man witnessing the girls perform and even watching some of the mononofus do their part as an audience is an AMAZING experience. Both sides really giving their all. For myself, I nearly lost my voice that night. And burned tons of calories lol. I will always cherish the memories of the 2 days. I feel a little empty at the moment, post concert depression lol.

For the shirts I made, I met just about everyone who ordered a shirt. I greatly appreciate your support on it. I was able to give away all the white T-shirts as well as my stickers to mononofus. It was a great way to break the ice with some of the Japanese fans. Though many of them didn't speak or understand much English, they still tried to communicate. I tried to let them know that there ARE many fans all over the world.

upsidown said:

For those who still want the poster that was promised to concert goers, I received a reply they can now be picked up in Cop Ops, room 508C. If anyone out there gets an extra one, I'd certainly appreciate if someone could mail me one. Thanks.

They also insert those posters into EACH freebie bag in the Premier lounge. I went to room 508c and they seemed hesitant to even give me one. It wasn't until after they asked if I was a Premier Fan that they gave me one. I'm going to AX again later today. Not sure how many I'll be able to get but I'm going to try to get as many as I can for the people who missed out on it.

• July 2015
    79 Reputation
    Guessing the signed ones are gone then?

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Hmm, I only went on Thursday too... so guess im just outta luck.. =(

• EmceeZEmceeZ

July 2015
    264 Reputation
    I went to 508c and got the posters but they weren't signed :( The guy told me to check back in a few hours cause (of course) no one knows anything about the signed posters. Information told me the signed poster giveaway was probably just put on by the momoclo people, which makes no sense since it was announced on the AX website. Ugh I'll be so sad if I missed a chance to get a signed one!

• July 2015
    24 Reputation
    I think the signed posters were just supposed to be randomly inserted, meaning everyone going to the concert would get a poster, 50 lucky people would end up getting one that was also signed. It's possible the signed ones are mixed in with the ones they have, or maybe they never made it in. Who knows.

As for the concert itself, I loved it! Both the girls and the crowd were full of energy. The girls really drew in the crowd with their music and interactions. It was such a blessing to finally see them live after being a fan for the past 5-6 years. Never thought I would get this chance. Had a great seat too, 5th row in orchestra, much better view than I thought I would get. Wish the concert could have been the epic length that a lot of the Japan concerts are, but just getting to see them perform live was totally worth it. I hope they come back to the U.S. soon.

Out of the couple pics I took, none turned out well. I seemed to be head on with stage light that was washing out my photos. Oh well. Still amazing.

A big thanks to the whole Momoclo crew!!!!!

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Like I said, I was bummed because I lined up early only to realize I was given row "LL"...I couldn't get any good shots with my phone in the dark and being so far away...but luckily one of my friends brought a real camera... I'll get more pictures from him later.

• July 2015
    925 Reputation
    Glad you guys all had fun! I so wish I can hear Z no Chikai in English and cheer with you guys! It must have been amazing! I just hope the girls can do more overseas performances after this one.

But for now, I finished a new drawing as part of a thank you to both the MomoClo Family and the fans.

Spoiler:
    And with a sign

• July 2015
    220 Reputation
    Also, since I didn't get to meet and greet the girls or get close to the stage... I guess this is my consolation prize... hahahah...
    After the show, since I was so close to the sound booth, I made a line straight for kwkm and thanked him for the show and shook his hand.
    Not as good as a pic with the girls, but its pretty darn entertaining. =)

• Lak

July 2015
    122 Reputation
    I got a response from Anime Expo about the 50 signed posters:
    @Lak_Lim The lucky winners of autographs will be randomly selected and contacted after #AX2015
    I doubt anyone will get them since they won't be releasing the names or badge number (anything that would identify a winner)