Momoiro Clover Z AX 2015 Photos, Videos, Etc.
  • EmceeZEmceeZ

July 2015
    264 Reputation
    ^^ I'm hoping it's not a lie to cover their mistake... But it most likely is. :( Well if one of us is lucky enough to get it they'll let everyone know!

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    I went to get mine like an hour ago and they said "only a few have been given out and you'll be contacted if you win one". I'm not sure if he meant only few of the regular posters or the signed were given out though, it was kinda vague.

• July 2015
    50 Reputation

Glad you guys all had fun! I so wish I can hear Z no Chikai in English and cheer with you guys! It must have been amazing! I just hope the girls can do more overseas performances after this one.

But for now, I finished a new drawing as part of a thank you to both the MomoClo Family and the fans.

Spoiler:
    And with a sign

They said they would release the song in English at the end of summer :D

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    That will be one heck of a wait.... *-*

• July 2015
    50 Reputation

That will be one heck of a wait.... *-*

But worth it in the end! :)

• July 2015
    904 Reputation
    A lesson that has been taught many times the past 2.5 years I've been in the fandom.... Always worth the wait *-*

• July 2015
    144 Reputation
    When did that twitter picture with the girls in the convention center lobby happen? I thought they only did the meet and greet outside?

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    They cut the red ribbon and left. It wasnt much of anything. The ones worth mentioning are the sporadic meet and greet the day 0 event and the concert

• July 2015
    13 Reputation
    I got a similar response at the end of sunday. They said momokuro staff still had the signed ones and that they had already randomly chosen the winners and the winners were sent emails. obviously thats complete bullshit. none have actually shown up as far as i know. theyre in a box in a directors room no doubt waiting to be handed out to staff.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation

They said they would release the song in English at the end of summer :D

Sadly, that will kill the momentum of the song... There is the DBZ movie and the new anime series, and with the AX boost MCZ had (wheter we agree or not, AX probably gave MCZ some new fans). I dont think the english version would get any airplay in US radio stations, and most people who doesnt know MCZ would probably dismiss that song as a Babymetal cash in (sadly), but still it´d be sadder if the song gets relegated to some b-side as an aftertought

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    For those not in the Facebook group, here's a few videos I took:

Momoclo arriving for their surprise visit at convention center on day 0.

Kanako leaving for the airport with Kawakami after the show

The rest of the girls leaving theater

• July 2015
    220 Reputation

For those not in the Facebook group, here's a few videos I took:

Momoclo arriving for their surprise visit at convention center on day 0.

That arrival video is awesome! #jealous

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    Our group shot with the banner! Courtesy of photographer Jun Nagata of Rafu Shimpo who got the banner to the girls as well. :)

• July 2015
    964 Reputation
    A live video was corrected newly.

• September 2015
    15 Reputation
    Well I just joined and also to let you guys know that they indeed sent out the signed poster out. I just recently got mines(today), but was skeptic with how JSPA(Anime expo) deals with things but was surprised to get it.

• Lak

September 2015
    122 Reputation

Well I just joined and also to let you guys know that they indeed sent out the signed poster out. I just recently got mines(today), but was skeptic with how JSPA(Anime expo) deals with things but was surprised to get it.

Congrats, hopefully the rest of us will get ours today as well.

• September 2015
    15 Reputation
    Lak said:

Congrats, hopefully the rest of us will get ours today as well.

Thanks, hopefully you guys do get it, the ones that got the email about it that is. The location it comes from is Santa Ana,CA which is just 20 miles from where I live. o.o maybe next time, I'll come knocking at their door instead lol.

• Lak

September 2015
    122 Reputation

Thanks, hopefully you guys do get it, the ones that got the email about it that is. The location it comes from is Santa Ana,CA which is just 20 miles from where I live. o.o maybe next time, I'll come knocking at their door instead lol.

wow...how the hell you get your mail so early in the morning. Most carriers don't leave the office till after 9am.

• September 2015
    24 Reputation
    I didn't see anything in my mail today :-( But I'm 100 miles or so north of L.A., so hopefully it comes Friday, or Saturday at the latest. So eager.....

• September 2015
    15 Reputation
    Lak said:

wow...how the hell you get your mail so early in the morning. Most carriers don't leave the office till after 9am.

Well, The mailman came early today, usually comes around 9am-12pm give or take. The office isn't that far from where i live. xD

upsidown said:

I didn't see anything in my mail today :-( But I'm 100 miles or so north of L.A., so hopefully it comes Friday, or Saturday at the latest. So eager.....

:) I hope you do

This is what you are going to, the signed poster: