[Event] MOMOIRO CLOVER Z DOME TREK 2016 "AMARANTHUS / Hakkin no Yoake"
  • December 2016
    4653 Reputation
    A 1080 mkv/flac version was already uploaded a few days ago
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=100075
    Too bad I didn't know of this earlier. Would have saved me a lot of doe.

Anyway now that my copy of the BD box has arrived here's my 720 mp4/mp3 rip of the 4 BluRays and 2 CDs
    And of course the scans of the little booklet and everything else
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=100206

image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

• December 2016
    1103 Reputation
    Guns N' Diamond

ROCK THE BOAT

• December 2016
    1103 Reputation
    "Iku Haru Kuru Haru"

• MM305

December 2016
    643 Reputation
    Just finished watching the AMARANTHUS show, and here are my pointers of it (WARNING: Don't click if you don't want spoilers!!):

Spoiler:

- This was pretty much 2 shows merged into 1: the Amaranths show, and the old school MCZ show! So, although having the overture in the middle of is one of my biggest pet peeve about an MCZ live, this is actually the ONLY TIME it was justifiable (to me)!
    - Interesting how they had the little movies for each member showing their baby pics, really cool stuff. I just think the order should have been different, but it's still fine.
    - Kind've unfortunate that Momoka was the only member to not have their "solo" moment during the Amaranthus show. Even worse, she disappeared during the performance of Chai Maxx, making it a 4 person performance at the end!
    - Speaking of Chai Maxx, Aarin hilariously bothced the ending pose for Kuroi Shuumatsu by dong the Chai Maxx pose, LOL!!
    - 3 songs in a row might have been the longest streak in MCZlive history where the ladies were to busy flying in their air balloons before returning to the stage.
    - What the heck was the whole thing about where Kanako was chanting "ichi ni" while raising her arm continously (as well as those other silly chants)? LOL, weird but funny segment.
    - I give this show the award for having the SHORTEST ENCORE in MCZ history!
    - Finally, the setlist for the old school MCZ show already has more firepower than the USA tour setlist just for having Otome Sensou and Mungen no Ai in the show. Seriously, how did these songs (as well as Saraba, Z Densetsu, Roudou Sanka, GOUNN, ot Naitemo Iindayo) not make the USA tour?!

• December 2016
    96 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Spoiler:

- Finally, the setlist for the old school MCZ show already has more firepower than the USA tour setlist just for having Otome Sensou and Mungen no Ai in the show. Seriously, how did these songs (as well as Saraba, Z Densetsu, Roudou Sanka, GOUNN, ot Naitemo Iindayo) not make the USA tour?!

Well, to be fair,
    Spoiler:
    the USA tour had a theme that Ayaka put together,the 4 seasons. You can say that a lot of the MCZ favorites like the ones you mentioned didn't make the cut, and yeah, looking at the setlist a lot might say it was a disappointment. But for those of us that went to the shows, it was just awesome! I mean, we got a mix of songs we probably normally wouldn't hear at a MCZ concert in November, because they are seasonal. And I appreciate the effort and thought that went into the concert. Remember, this was their 1st official USA tour, and they have a HUGE log of songs, so they had to choose things they thought would be good for potential new fans as well as existing ones. It's cool that they wanted to teach us about the seasons, and had traditional dancers, and a pretty darn famous taiko drumming guest start to boot. Also, they know a lot of Americans love anime and that is the reason they even care about anything Japanese. Sure, a lot of US are more MCZ fans than anime fans, but Sailor Moon and DBZ are HUGE in the states, so of course they sang those songs for us. Besides, there's a world tour coming up! It's likely we'll see some of the other big hits in that tour!

• MM305

December 2016
    643 Reputation

MM305 said:

Spoiler:

Well, to be fair,
    Spoiler:
    the USA tour had a theme that Ayaka put together,the 4 seasons. You can say that a lot of the MCZ favorites like the ones you mentioned didn't make the cut, and yeah, looking at the setlist a lot might say it was a disappointment. But for those of us that went to the shows, it was just awesome! I mean, we got a mix of songs we probably normally would hear at a MCZ concert in November, because they are seasonal. And I appreciate the effort and thought that went into the concert. Remember, this was their 1st official USA tour, and they have a HUGE log of songs, so they had to choose things they thought would be good for potential new fans as well as existing ones. It's cool that they wanted to teach us about the seasons, and had traditional dancers, and a pretty darn famous taiko drumming guest start to boot. Also, they know a lot of Americans love anime and that is the reason they even care about anything Japanese. Sure, a lot of US are more MCZ fans than anime fans, but Sailor Moon and DBZ are HUGE in the states, so of course they sang those songs for us. Besides, there's a world tour coming up! It's likely we'll see some of the other big hits in that tour!

Spoiler:
    I have no problem with the theme nor them playing anime songs. Matter of fact, the concept of having both sounds like a really good idea to me!

It's just that according to Kawakami, the U.S tour is was an experiment, so MCZ might not even come back to America (or at least, won't come back for a while). Because of this, I would have thought they will at least prioritized playing the MCZ classics that made MCZ become this successful group in Japan. I don't think they needed to perform all of them, but JESUS!! I think IDZ might have been the only classic that made the cut, and they skipped that song for the New York show. REALLY?! At least the Amaranthus show a couple of classics to squeeze in the setlist.

But hey, this isn't the only time I have been disappointed with a setlist for a show/tour (BABYMETAL at Wembley was way MORE underwhelming!!!).

• MM305

December 2016
    643 Reputation
    Just finished watching the Hakkin no Yoake show, and here are my pointers of it (WARNING: Don't click if you don't want spoilers!!):

Spoiler:

- This was pretty much 2 shows merged into 1: the Amaranths show, and the old school MCZ show! So, although having the overture in the middle of is one of my biggest pet peeve about an MCZ live, this is actually the ONLY TIME it was justifiable (to me)!
    - Interesting how they had the little movies for each member showing their baby pics, really cool stuff. I just think the order should have been different, but it's still fine.
    - Kind've unfortunate that Momoka was the only member to not have their "solo" moment during the Hakkin no Yoake show. But unlike in Amaranths Day 1, she stayed for the My Dear Fellow performance before disappearing.
    - Either the girls have super fast speed or incredible tranportation powers, because after just performing Z no Chikai in the middle of the stage, they jsuddenly appeared on the hot air balloons singing the next song (might have missed the cut).
    - Speaking of which, they kept the 3 songs in a row might have been the longest streak in MCZ live history where the ladies were to busy flying in their air balloons before returning to the stage.
    - Not to mention, they swithched where to have the hot air balloons with the riding vehicle for both setlists. Meaning, they did the hot air balloons for the Hakkin No Yake setlist (which really disappointed me because I wanted to see an actual dance for Momokuro Ni Naru Hate). Well, at least they perform all the songs that were advertise for the show...unlike BABYMETAL!
    - Nothing against the outfits in the old school MCZ setlist, but I just don't think its the right outfit for that part (I find the Day 1 outfits more fitting).
    - More talking segments here than in Day 1, which some were really uneccesary to me (then again, it's a complaint for almost every MCZ DVD show). Not to mention, a longer encore here than in Day 1, as well as a\having 1 more song after the encore.
    - Although its a common thing to here MCZ chant "Hey/Hoi" to hype up the crowd, I found it particularly weird that Aarin decided to chant during the ending of Roudou Sanka AFTER no one from MCZ did it the first 2 times

• December 2016
    1103 Reputation
    "Gorilla Punch"

"Mahorovacation"

"Imagination"