[Event] MOMOIRO CLOVER Z DOME TREK 2016 "AMARANTHUS / Hakkin no Yoake"
  • February 2016
    5759 Reputation

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Are they changing their position arrangment or they already have this arrangement before?
    Because this is first time i see the osaretai team on 2nd layer behind kanako :)

• February 2016
    925 Reputation
    Not exactly. Sometimes it depends on the choreography of both the song and perhaps the song after to quickly change songs.

• February 2016
    10 Reputation
    I was at the concert tonight! Really glad I went, but some mixed feelings.

It's the only concert I've ever been to where they literally performed the album exactly like the tracklist. A mix would have been nice.

From "Momoclo no Nippon Banzai" to "Tsuyoku Tsuyoku", they're songs I either didn't know or just didn't listen to much. Not often bored during concerts, but these along with the really long MCs wasn't exactly thrilling (the concert was 3 and a half hours in total, just lots of filler rubbish). The introductions of the members, the introductions of the band members, then talking about things they'd literally just done, it got tiresome! I'm more used to with how artists interact with their fans in the West. Most of the concerts I've been to here, they usually just promote a product, talk about things they've just done, or food.

The girls themselves were great fun to watch, all seemed genuinely happy to performing, I've seen other concerts where the performers seem bored or just too fake, over the top idol happy :P I'm not sure if it's just because it was the first talent, but seeing just the girls on stage with Shiori on piano was a lovely moment. Missed from the previous post, but Ayaka did guitar on Naitemo Iindayo, and Kanako span some hula hoops, aha.

I would have loved to see Birth Birth and Neo Stargate performed but knew they'd be pleasant surprises if they were. Was really surprised with the omission of Saraba, Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo, and Roudou Sanka would have been cool! Also Pinky Jones. All those instead of the section I mentioned earlier would have been awesome :P

The interludes were just each girl looking around and pictures of them as children being shown.

I did enjoy the concert! It's just, quite a few little things which added up that could have easily been changed.

• February 2016
    144 Reputation
    ^ Nice writeup. It's actually been kind of a trend lately to perform albums in their entirety, in the original track order. Usually it gets advertised that they're being done that way though - I didn't expect this to be such a concert :P

Did Shiori actually play Seishunfu entirely alone? I didn't know she was so skilled!

• February 2016
    506 Reputation
    They did the same with 5th Dimension, so I was expecting them to be played in their entirety. Especially since these are also supposed to have a sort of concept (birth-->death).

• February 2016
    446 Reputation
    Was it sold out?

• AzureusAzureus

February 2016
    1484 Reputation

• February 2016
    5759 Reputation
    February 21
    [Event] MOMOIRO CLOVER Z DOME TREK 2016
    Setlist
    Ko no A Hajimari no Z -prologue-
    01, Tougenkyou
    02, Hakkin no Yoake
    03, Mahoro Vacation
    04, Yume no Ukiyo ni Saitemina
    05, ROCK THE BOAT
    06, Kibou no Mukou e
    07, Country Rose -Toki no Tabibito-
    08, Imagination
    09, MOON PRIDE
    10, Z no Chikai
    11, Ai wo Tsugu Mono
    12, Mokkuro ni naru Hate
    13, Pink Zora
    overture
    14, Rodo Sanka
    15, CONTRADICTION
    16, Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimi Tachi yo
    17, Momoclo no Nippon Banzai!
    18, Iku Haru Kuru Haru
    19, My Dear Fellow
    20, Kono Uta
    21, Ikuze! Kaito Shoujo
    22, GOUNN
    encore
    23, Hashire!
    24, Bokura no Century

• February 2016
    644 Reputation
    My opinion after both days of Nagoya.
    I had arena seats for AMARANTHUS and 1st stand seats for Hakkin no Yoake.
    In terms of the new album songs, I felt like AMARANTHUS was a better performance. Perhaps because the songs seem more cohesive and tell a story? The Hakkin songs didn't feel like a Momoclo concert. With the first few songs being on the mellow side, there weren't any songs with infectious energy. The second half after the overture evened it out overall.
    Maybe my seats skewed my perceptions of both days.

Also, about the track list being in order, especially for AMARANTHUS, it's meant to be that way because of the story the album tells. Rearrange it, and you willfully ruin the story.
    Hakkin no Yoake would have been better with the track list randomized since its theme is dreams and dreams are random and crazy sometimes.

Day 2
    A-rin guitar for Yume no Ukiyo
    Kanako hula hoop Imagination
    Shiorin piano Moon Pride
    Reni-chan tap dance Z no Chikai
    Momoka drums Kono Uta

Reni-chan sang Kanako's solo part of Hashire! together with her.

• February 2016
    5759 Reputation

• February 2016
    1103 Reputation
    I was returning from Nagoya Dome, too.
    Audience's excitement of Gorilla Punch was most fun in 2 days.

• February 2016
    10 Reputation
    @cinnamonpie - Shiori played piano throughout the entire song, I can't remember exactly how much of it was alone, but it was a large part of it! It was beautiful, showed a side of Momoclo I didn't expect to see.

@stansfield - I don't know if it sold out as I got my ticket 3 days before the concert. I mean, it looked sold out though? :P

Aaaaaah, the second half of the setlist looks so much better on day 2! Ah well, there's several AMARANTHUS songs I love so I got to see those live at least :P

• February 2016
    644 Reputation
    Apparently Day 1 wasn't sold out since there were day-of tickets purchasable at the venue. Day 2 was sold out from what I heard from Japanese Mononofu.

• February 2016
    5759 Reputation
    Both days were not sold out.
    Day 1:32,864
    Day 2:27,921

• February 2016
    220 Reputation
    That they brought a marching band for Saboten To Ribbon makes me like that song even more.
    :D

I didn't know Shiorin could play the piano...maybe someday they could perform as a band... Guitar, Drums, Keyboard...Hula Hoops?!? haha

• vimoralvimoral

February 2016
    3147 Reputation

I didn't know Shiorin could play the piano...maybe someday they could perform as a band... Guitar, Drums, Keyboard...Hula Hoops?!? haha

She is the Stardust Genius, remember it!

• February 2016
    925 Reputation
    Piano, guitar, recorder. Teach her anything and she'll pick up real easily. I'm sure if they find someone who can teach her bagpipes, she'll be able to do it! XDDD

• February 2016
    220 Reputation
    vimoral said:

She is the Stardust Genius, remember it!

Piano, guitar, recorder. Teach her anything and she'll pick up real easily. I'm sure if they find someone who can teach her bagpipes, she'll be able to do it! XDDD

Got it. So talented.
    :D

• February 2016
    5759 Reputation