[EVENT] EbiChu Toshiwasure Dai Gakugeikai 2015
  • iman775iman775

May 2016
    666 Reputation
    My rip 720p (thanks to Invader for the .iso)

thumbnails
    Spoiler:

media info
    http://pastebin.com/wwx0STUX

download

• May 2016
    43 Reputation
    thank you!

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    679 Reputation
    Thanks a million!

• May 2016
    126 Reputation
    Thanks for the uploads guys!
    I've got a reaaaally slow connection (1Mbit), so downloading the ISO on JPS is out of the question since that file size is wayyyy too big, and downloading the 6gig direct download isn't gonna happen without my connection breaking and things going sour. Soo...

Can someone PLEASE upload a torrent to nyaa or JPS of the mp4 version???

They made an IDOL category on nyaa, so it looks to me like the H!O community will be migrating there while we wait for someone to pick up the reins and create a tracker similar to H!O for us. It's a fucking mess though. No albums and a lot of Namie Amuro and other non idol stuff mixed in there... This H!O business is a real mess :(

• InvaderInvader

May 2016
    1774 Reputation
    The most flawless choreography ever. Look at Rittan go:
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image
    http://invader-ebc.tumblr.com/post/145169578194/werk-it

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2806 Reputation
    fantastic concert! absolutely

• June 2016
    446 Reputation
    Scaphism said:

Thanks for the uploads guys!
    I've got a reaaaally slow connection (1Mbit), so downloading the ISO on JPS is out of the question since that file size is wayyyy too big, and downloading the 6gig direct download isn't gonna happen without my connection breaking and things going sour. Soo...

Can someone PLEASE upload a torrent to nyaa or JPS of the mp4 version???

They made an IDOL category on nyaa, so it looks to me like the H!O community will be migrating there while we wait for someone to pick up the reins and create a tracker similar to H!O for us. It's a fucking mess though. No albums and a lot of Namie Amuro and other non idol stuff mixed in there... This H!O business is a real mess :(

I'm sure someone will share it on torrents soon, but, in the meantime, if you're interested, I uploaded it to Perfect Dark (it works a bit like e-mule, but better: http://kasumi.moe/pd/). I tagged it in both English in Japanese, but, just in case it still doesn't come up in a search, I signed it with @stansfield123=GuUPOaaza9Jvs44psOTcL85dVU4

If you search for that, you'll definitely find it.

• June 2016
    126 Reputation
    Thanks stansfield123!
    I'm quite keen to get my hands on this release asap, which is why I'm begging on the forum for uploads :P
    I really appreciate your help!

• June 2016
    446 Reputation
    Scaphism said:

Thanks stansfield123!
    I'm quite keen to get my hands on this release asap, which is why I'm begging on the forum for uploads :P
    I really appreciate your help!

Please let me know if you're successful finding and downloading the file (and how long it took to download). I'm still experimenting with Perfect Dark, and there aren't any detailed instructions (in English, at least, I don't have the patience to try and read about it in Japanese) online about how to use it. So I'd appreciate any feedback.

• June 2016
    126 Reputation
    I found it easy, but the status of the file has been a sleeping emoji most of the time (like right now for instance). Can you please stay online for longer?
    My progress is at 0.2% at the moment lol

My time zone is UTC+02:00. We might not be synching up nicely...

• June 2016
    446 Reputation
    Scaphism said:

I found it easy, but the status of the file has been a sleeping emoji most of the time (like right now for instance). Can you please stay online for longer?
    My progress is at 0.2% at the moment lol

My time zone is UTC+02:00. We might not be synching up nicely...

Oh, that's not great news. I'll keep my client open from now on, see if it helps.