Stardust 3B [Event] Ore no Fujii 2016 Tynamite
  • vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Members of the groups graduating from 3bjunior when they finish high school studies.

I guess from now when all members of a group are graduated the group will graduate, in 2017 it should be the last for Syachis

• May 2016
    372 Reputation
    Apparently, there's also a DVD of the 2014 Ore no Fujii (which was pretty great, judging by the TV digest). Anyone know if that one's available somewhere?

• May 2016
    1238 Reputation
    Blu-ray:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/3Bjunior-LIVE-FINAL-俺の藤井-Blu-ray/dp/B00J4E71AA

DVD:
    http://www.amazon.co.jp/3Bjunior-LIVE-FINAL-俺の藤井-2014/dp/B00J4E718M

Looks like the DVD version doesn't have the 50 min Making Of/Behind the Scenes. Either way you'd probably would want to download the Japeng translated vid of the Making Of... unless you've already seen it.

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    I would buy Tynamite, what portal you advise to me? (Im from Spain)
    Which take less time to deliver?

• May 2016
    264 Reputation
    I like using CD-Japan. Just make sure that that region is correct for the blu-ray/DVD. For example, when I have bought Momoclo blu-rays I have used CD-Japan where it says they are region free (works on any blu-ray player), whereas the ones sold on Amazon are region bound, and therefore wouldn't work on my Swedish blu-ray player. That information is usually listed in the information on the website selling the product.

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Thank you Flowercreek but I havent found it in CDJapan

• InvaderInvader

May 2016
    1737 Reputation

when I have bought Momoclo blu-rays I have used CD-Japan where it says they are region free (works on any blu-ray player), whereas the ones sold on Amazon are region bound, and therefore wouldn't work on my Swedish blu-ray player.

That's really interesting, I always assumed if the Momoclo Blu-ray on one place is Region-free then all versions of that Blu-ray are the same. I don't see what they gain by releasing a region-free and a non-region-free version when their Blu-rays are only officially released in Japan.

DVD's are trickier and tend to be region-locked but here in Spain we are in the same region as Japan.

vimoral said:

I would buy Tynamite, what portal you advise to me? (Im from Spain)
    Which take less time to deliver?

If you choose the cheapest shipping it's usually about 3 weeks, 2 weeks if you're lucky, 4 weeks if you're unlucky. It depends on how much work Correos has.

Careful if you order from Amazon since I understand it ships EMS, it's faster but you would have to pay customs and it will be more expensive.

If I were you I'd wait until the concert is out and then check again on CDJapan and YesAsia since sometimes they take some time to make new releases available.

• May 2016
    264 Reputation
    Yeah, my friend was really close to buying Tohjinsai 2015 from Amazon until we read it was region locked. We got it from CD-Japan instead, and that was fine.

• InvaderInvader

May 2016
    1737 Reputation

Yeah, my friend was really close to buying Tohjinsai 2015 from Amazon until we read it was region locked. We got it from CD-Japan instead, and that was fine.

Oh, don't trust what Amazon said then :)) . Sometimes they say region-blocked but in fact is region free. I thought you bought it then you couldn't play it.
    What happened to me when ordering to Amazon US: they marked a Tv-series Blu-ray as region blocked when the official information of the release said region-free. It was region-free yet they put it as blocked because of the region they sell to.

• May 2016
    264 Reputation
    That's really weird! Why would they do that? It only decreases the sales!

• InvaderInvader

May 2016
    1737 Reputation

Yeah, My theory is that they probably do it because they want you to buy things at your own Amazon store. For a time it was way cheaper to buy things from the US Amazon and ship them to Spain than buying them on the Spanish Amazon, so they started to make it more difficult to make the stores of each country sell more. Of course they don't sell Momoclo Blu-rays here so in this case it makes zero sense.

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    I will wait then, I'm a little lost with import purchases hehe

Thanx Invader ;)

• May 2016
    372 Reputation

I think it's meant to prevent piracy.

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ^ Edit: Sorry in other PC, i can only see japanese words from your post

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Ore no Fujii 2016 Day2
    Momoiro Clover Z / Rodo Sanka
    Spoiler:

Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku / Haitateki
    Spoiler:

Team Syachihoko / J.A.N.A.I.C.A.
    Spoiler:

Takoyaki Rainbow / Zessho! Naniwa de Umareta Shoujo Tachi
    Spoiler:

Batten Showjo Tai / Batten Shoujo
    Spoiler:

3B junior / Hitotsu Yorshiku Douzo
    Spoiler:

Tokimeki Sendenbu / Dokkyun Shoujo
    Spoiler:

Le Lien with Momoiro Clover Z and mihimaruGT miyake / Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
    Spoiler:

LAGOON / My little treasure
    Spoiler:

S★Spicy / Gakeppuchi Ondo
    Spoiler:

• May 2016
    963 Reputation
    Discussion article by the person concerned of each group

Morimiti Sato (Momoiro Clover Z,3B junior A&R)
    Yuuitii Fujii (Siritu Ebisu Chuugaku manager)
    Satosi Aragami(Batten Show Jo Tai manager)
    Atunori Sasaki(Tynamite!!Director)

http://natalie.mu/music/pp/orenofujii02

• May 2016
    5201 Reputation

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    kawaii !!

Both Syachis and Tako have been very close from the beginning. After all Syachis were her godmothers.