Who is your favourite member of each group?
  • ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Momotamai are for me. Both are my favorite in MCZ

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation
    AYAKANAKOOO!!!

• March 2016
    24 Reputation
    takamai

• AmbedoAmbedo

March 2016
    68 Reputation
    Honestly, I'm very close to being a Kanako-Momoka-Reni oshi.
    But Dango tugs at my heart. I can really empathise with what she goes through at times - so I support her the most.

• March 2016
    487 Reputation
    OSARETAI~OSARETAI~ JIMUSHO NI OSARETAI!!!! (Reni+Momoka)

• March 2016
    220 Reputation
    kotteri patrol

• March 2016
    144 Reputation

Hah come on! Somebody's gotta have my back on this one!

Actually there seem to be a lot of international Reni fans, but not too many have posted yet. It does look like Momoka is the most popular internationally though, or at least with people who post their opinions :P

For units, Momokanako would probably be my favourite.

• March 2016
    10 Reputation
    for me, Momoka is a member of the best, most favorite for me. he has it all, a good voice, a cool appearance, dance is cool, multitalented, and other things that make make it far far superior than the other members. Momoka Is THE BEST Member

• March 2016
    242 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Momotamai are for me. Both are my favorite in MCZ

Yeah! Team Momotamai represent! I might just like Kanako a tiny bit better, though..

• MM305

March 2016
    436 Reputation

for me, Momoka is a member of the best, most favorite for me. he has it all, a good voice, a cool appearance, dance is cool, multitalented, and other things that make make it far far superior than the other members. Momoka Is THE BEST Member

Highly debatable!!! I'll give you great singing (though she is not my favorite), but I give those other compliments to the other girls as well!

Buts that's me!!!

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Stop it, this thread is for favorite members of each group) it's not for only mcz

• vimoralvimoral

March 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Stop it, this thread is for favorite members of each group) it's not for only mcz

Someone had to say, Thanx!

• March 2016
    322 Reputation
    Across all groups, Tenkasu Trio is my favourite. Debatably the best Stardust unit.
    I still wonder why they haven't released studio versions of their songs. They have enough for a single, don't they?

• March 2016
    449 Reputation
    ^ The members are all signed to different record labels: Momoka is Evil Line (King Records), Hinata is Sony Music Japan, and Chiyuri is unBORDE (Warner Music Japan). Stardust can't release the recordings as an indie or event-only single because of the exclusivity in record contracts without getting approval from each company first, and the three labels would all have to agree on who contributes what to the release and who gets what portion of the sales if they did want to do a full release. It wouldn't be impossible to release the songs, since record labels have combined forces in the past, but it's a tricky dance asking 3 competitors to collaborate on something that might not generate a large return.

• March 2016
    322 Reputation
    Ah. That actually makes a lot of sense. Damn, when you put it that way while being possible, it doesn't seem very likely at all.

• honkey5honkey5

March 2016
    304 Reputation
    Lurkette said:

^ The members are all signed to different record labels

That, and the fact that having the 3 members work agendas coincide for promotion would be almost impossible.
    Momokachan is very busy, but is not like the other 2 are lazying at home waiting for an opening on Momokachan's agenda.
    Probably when Momoka has time off, Hinata is on the studio. And when she has a week free, Chiyuri os shooting a MV.
    Doing an appareance together every now and then is not the same as releasing a single and having the 3 go on a 4 week promotion spree on variety shows.

• March 2016
    24 Reputation
    Reni
    Honoka
    Rika

• ebizoriebizori

June 2016
    2293 Reputation
    On top of the page you can see the results of voting for favorite member of MCZ. Mostly it's russian fans voted

https://vk.com/momoiro_clover

• MM305

June 2016
    436 Reputation
    Damn, Momoka being that close in voting below Kanako?

And Ayaka being last place doesn't really suprises me when having her as your favorite member does have its negativity, as I have mentioned here above!!

• ebizoriebizori

June 2016
    2293 Reputation
    But that's so. I hoped that my oshi Shiori would be higher, she was first in beginning))