And Julia can speak English too.

• ebizoriebizori

May 8
    2695 Reputation
    I conversed with several idols. They all can speak English. LOL

• SSFVSSFV

May 15
    577 Reputation
    Well granted that it's part of their school curriculum. Applying it is an entirely different thing.

Part 2!
    https://youtu.be/s_P5eRn0pWA

• vimoralvimoral

May 16
    2492 Reputation
    ebizori said:

I conversed with several idols. They all can speak English. LOL

Stardust idols?

• ebizoriebizori

May 16
    2695 Reputation
    no

• SSFVSSFV

May 22
    577 Reputation

Hitoka: You speak English better than Japanese!
    Julia is amazing!
    Looks like that woman will be their English teacher in preparation for the Olympics.
    They're having the water festival this year too along with a new song.

• vimoralvimoral

May 23
    2492 Reputation
    I like this Web Show more than the old TV show Tokimeki ♡ Sendenbu no Bansen Sasete Kudasai

Looks more like Momoclo-chan or Ebichu ++

• SSFVSSFV

May 23
    577 Reputation
    This is ok but I wish they would do more outdoor activity like the bowling thing.

• May 26
    4136 Reputation
    Tokimeki Sendenbu Doki Doki Christmas Party vol.4 @Maihama Amphitheater 20181224
    (Stardust Channel ver.)

https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=149093

image image image
    Spoiler:
    image image image
    image image image

• June 1
    588 Reputation
    After I watched the Doki Doki Christmas, I was kind of "sad" because they took away much of the protagonism that Julia would have with the Sala's lines, like in Toumei Heart and Otome no Glorious

• June 1
    5647 Reputation
    June 1
    Kanami [Event] Birthday Event
    Setlist

01, Aitakatta(AKB48)
    02, Kagayaki Together(Shiritsu Kagayaki Jogakuen)
    03, Hitomi(Ohara Sakurako)
    04, Lum no Love Song
    05, Tonchinkanchin Ikkyu San
    06, Nantettate Idol(Koizumi Kyoko)
    07, Watashi ga Obasan ni Nattemo(Moritaka Chisato)
    08, Tsuyoku Naru
    09, Bokura no Mirai
    10, Hajimete no Chu
    11, NEMIMI ni Mimizu
    12, GAMUSHARA

01, Aitakatta(AKB48)
    02, Kagayaki Together(Shiritsu Kagayaki Jogakuen)
    03, Hitomi(Ohara Sakurako)
    04, Lum no Love Song
    05, Tonchinkanchin Ikkyu San
    06, Nantettate Idol(Koizumi Kyoko)
    07, Watashi ga Obasan ni Nattemo(Moritaka Chisato)
    08, Tsuyoku Naru
    09, Bokura no Mirai
    10, Hajimete no Chu
    11, NEMIMI ni Mimizu
    12, GAMUSHARA
    Spoiler:

• vimoralvimoral

June 14
    2492 Reputation
    vimoral said:

June 16
    [Event] Tokimeki Lemon Birthday
    Venue: Mt.RAINIER HALL SHIBUYA PLEASURE PLEASURE
    Time: 13:30 and 17:00 (2 live shows)

July 15
    [Event] Tokimeki Red Birthday

• vimoralvimoral

June 17
    2492 Reputation
    August 10
    [Event] Tokimeki Green Birthday (Solo Live)

• mr_sas

June 19
    49 Reputation
    vimoral said:

I like this Web Show more than the old TV show Tokimeki ♡ Sendenbu no Bansen Sasete Kudasai

Looks more like Momoclo-chan or Ebichu ++

yeah, they should add comedian too, and learn more about variety show.just like momoclo and ebichu, they learned a lot of gag humor from them.

btw,kinda into tokisen recently.. the red and green, they're interesting, does hitoka always have that high tension every time.. Ive seen old video clip from their debut she always have that trait, thats kinda rare from model like figure ive seen it in idols. Hiyori, well she funny and interesting always have that antic, kinda like reni and kanako put together, understandable being the joker of the group. plus i like her voice and laughter,
    make me wonder though, why it toke them so long to reach sunplaza, when rojapo and hachiro had it recently, when they got that much mv,and coverage. and reasonably bigger fans out there IMHO.

• June 19
    588 Reputation
    I think that Tokisen is not so big yet, they are growing up, in 1 year I think they can go to Budokan or even Saitama Super Arena

• SSFVSSFV

June 19
    577 Reputation
    To be fair for Rojapo, it was the graduation concert for Ami and Ruka in Nakano.
    In one episode of their variety show, they said their aim is to perform at Budokan.
    They said in the opening that the show is run by them so they didn't want the standard format of idols plus comedians combo.
    I do agree that having comedians around would give the show more flavor but considering the actual run time minus backstage footage, they don't have enough time for interaction between them plus since this is a low budget webshow, they don't have enough to hire comedians.

• mr_sas

June 19
    49 Reputation
    I think live in sunplaza for rojapo is decided before ruka even announce her graduating, IMHO
    and i think bugdet wise they shouldn't have problem with that, if we looking at that those fine mv, and much beautiful clothes they have(they even got three recently). while other got no mv and just a nametag :-* . yeah they should considered prolong the show, i mean you can see in youtube sakura ebis and hachiro got an hour just for talking among themselves (which 90 percent of it,i don't have a clue of what they saying. lol), but to be honest i actually enjoyed tokisen show more, and duration is actually perfect for me, cause i just got bored if i don't know what they talking about :D

• SSFVSSFV

June 20
    577 Reputation
    I mean the graduation was initially for Ami but because Ruka had already withdrawn from Rojapo due to her health, they decided to include her as a farewell performance for both of them.
    I can see why HachiaRoke mc is so long. Each of the girls have strong personality and they can banter back and forth among themselves and the audience all day if they want to. Especially Harima. If no one stops her she might just go on and on and on.

You never know. It might be that their management is preserving the budget to book a venue bigger than Nakano.
    Next year is their 5th year anniversary so they might be planning something big.