and Fuyukoi for Ebichu

• January 17
    4653 Reputation
    Riko & Arisa - Momoclo to Iku #12 - January 17, 2020
    ももクロと行く! 福岡県編 第2回

http://www.momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/46360#Comment_46360

• January 21
    65 Reputation
    More GuuGoo videos, continuing on in Munakata, but with just Arisa and Ai-chan this time. They’re interviewing locals to see if they agree with a booklet on people from Munakata.
    Part 1: https://youtu.be/TQBL1vqDg6Y
    Part 2: https://youtu.be/_0f9WK38tNE

• January 23
    5759 Reputation
    Bassho's contract with the Victor Entertainment terminated at the end of last year.

• vimoralvimoral

January 23
    3147 Reputation
    ^Ouch, so they are indies again?

• January 24
    4653 Reputation
    Riko & Arisa - Momoclo to Iku #13 - January 24, 2020
    ももクロと行く! 福岡県編 第3回

http://www.momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/46360#Comment_46360

• nieainnieain

January 25
    26 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Bassho's contract with the Victor Entertainment terminated at the end of last year.

I tried to translate the important parts from the first 7 minutes.

01:05
    Riko: About Autumn Tour, fans told us "the concert was great!" so I thought that we had improved,
    on the other hand the reality was that we couldn't get the tickets to be sold out except in Tokyo

01:30
    Riko: Bassho's surrounding is also changing, so we thought we can't stay the same as we are now

01:50
    Riko: We're always being protected. We want to break through from that state.
    To do that, the staffs from agency and GuuGoo had thought some plans, written in the whiteboard.

02:42
    Kiina told members for the first time about her taking a leave until approximately March

02:55
    Riko: Ai and me were always told that Bassho would wait until Sora get into highschool (then we could go all out(?))
    Now she's in HS, but in the end we still would be performing with 5 people...
    I feel like our progress would be halted again.

03:13
    Sakura: I can't really accept this. Not only towards Kiina, but also towards the agency,
    about how Kiina alone taking a long term leave and about how our opinions were not heard.

03:31
    Arisa: Kiina is the brightest and most knowledgeable among us,
    she's always working hard and she's got a knack on learning, so I would want her to learn more and more at Uni, but....

04:16
    Ai: Our crucial period is here, it's only just begun. It's impossible without Kiina
    I thought, why? No I'm not allowing this.
    I've waited all this time, but in the end it's all going to be different with those words you had promised me.
    I'm the oldest here, I would age earlier than the rest of the members

04:56
    Riko: Our appearance at concerts and festival events including Number Shot has been decided.
    But with just 5 members it's not easily possible to do big concerts.
    So I'm afraid that we would go back on pause state, just maintaining our condition right now.

05:32
    The displeasure caused by the lack of discussion about Kiina's break
    and the uneasiness from the thinking that Kiina's going to be absent
    triggered them to start thinking about themselves, who had gotten used to do things as they're told.

They had behaved as "good kids" all this time.
    For the first time they expressed those feelings and opinions they kept from others

That day, Sora didn't say a thing. This is what she told us later

05:47
    Sora: I thought we would break up after that April discussion.
    It was after we finished Zepp Tour and I was starting to get on fire, so I was sad (hearing her decision).
    We've been together for 4 years, but there are still lot of things we don't know about each other. We never talked about it.

06:32
    "We don't know much about each other"
    This triggered the members to hold numbers of discussions

And then September comes, Kiina took her leave
    Beginning of September, before the Autumn Tour
    We told the members that major contract will be terminated within the year

06:46
    Riko: Frankly, I had assumed that, so it didn't come as a super shocking news to me.
    On the contrary, I'm excited to see what would come after

• mr_sas

January 25
    114 Reputation
    nieain said:

I tried to translate the important parts from the first 7 minutes.

thanks, finally I can sort of understand what are they talked about, I always felt they somehow holding themselves. now I hope we can see the new basho in the near future.
    I don't think being in major, will hindering them much, right now there are lot of media to take advantage of like youtube etc. and there are big indies record like tower record for example. and don't forget they have stardust connection.
    in the end its up to them and managerial to make that effort to be better.
    BTW can you kindly enough to translate the list on the whiteboard?

• February 9
    65 Reputation

• February 9
    65 Reputation
    mr_sas said:

BTW can you kindly enough to translate the list on the whiteboard?

Batten Showjotai No More Sheltered Girls Declaration
    Kyushu Yamaguchi Regional Road Trip

(Sora) Travel around the 8 prefectures in Kyushu and Yamaguchi and create a theme song!
    (Riko) Guerrilla live performances, travel to various schools
    (Arisa) A journey aiming to reach 13 million views (Kyushu’s population is 13 million)
    (Kiina) A journey doing X from Nagasaki prefecture’s Hirado city to Yamaguchi prefecture’s Iwakuni city
    (Sakura) Decide where to go in each prefecture based on YouTube comments
    (Ai) .oO(What’s the objective? What’s the goal?)

Quick and roughly translated, but something like this.

• vimoralvimoral

March 23
    3147 Reputation
    The official page has posted a disturbing article:

https://but-show.com/news/【マナーに関するお知らせとお願い】/

Can anyone translate it?

• March 23
    4653 Reputation
    A problem with stalkers?

Gonna put in in the Discord

• March 24
    4653 Reputation
    The google translation is near to perfect now actually

Thank you for your support of the batten girl squad.
    Also, I would like to thank many of you who always follow the manners and rules.

Although it is very disappointing, a lot of annoying acts such as ambush near members' homes, accommodation facilities, and use stations by some members, and calls over moderation have been confirmed.

These actions violate the privacy of members and family members, and may not only inconvenience neighbors and the general public, but also lead to troubles and accidents.
    Until now, we did not mention it based on the trust of our fans. However, we noticed that a very small number of people were noticable, so we will inform you again as a prohibited act and strengthen our vigilance in the future I will do it.

For the same reason, please refrain from waiting in and out of public facilities such as live venues, roads near the venue, and stations, and waiting on and off TV and radio stations other than public recording / broadcasting.

In the future, if you find any annoying behavior such as ambush, pursuit, or excessive moderation, we will refuse participation in all subsequent sites and take appropriate measures such as reporting to the police.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation so that you can follow the manners and rules so that everyone can enjoy the event safely.

• vimoralvimoral

March 26
    3147 Reputation
    vimoral said:

Haruno Kiina announced that her activities will be suspended from September to the spring of 2020, in order to concentrate on studying for the university entrance exams.

The live event @JAM EXPO 2019 to be held at Kanagawa-Yokohama Arena on August 24 will be the last event before Haruno's suspension of activities.

https://natalie.mu/music/news/339599

Kiina comments: "For me, going to university is considered a necessary condition to enrich entertainment activities. "

Kiina will comeback on May 1

https://but-show.com/news/【春乃きいな 活動再開のお知らせ】/

• March 31
    5759 Reputation
    March 30
    Yuzuki no Heya

Nishigaki Arisa will leave Batten Showjo Tai at the end of April.

• vimoralvimoral

March 31
    3147 Reputation
    very sad, Bassho held the record for most years without graduation

• March 31
    4653 Reputation
    Indeed a very big loss :(