• InvaderInvader

March 2016
    1737 Reputation
    1. Pompara Pekoluna Papiyota
    2. ChiChinpui
    3. King of Gakugeikai no Theme ~Nu Skool Teenage Riot~
    4. Kekka Alright
    5. Houkago Getabako Rock'n Roll MX

I swear I just want to put the whole Kinpachi album on my Top 3. Trying to decide which ones to put on my top reminds me of how many amazing songs they've released.

• March 2016
    449 Reputation
    1. Sorosoro Kuru zo
    2. Karikeiyaku no Cinderella
    3. Haitateki!
    4. Ume
    5. Yuuaku Shitai ya

Runner-up: Kindan no Karma and Shiawase no Harigami wa Itsumo Senaka ni

• March 2016
    487 Reputation
    1. Pompara Pekoluna Papiyotta
    2.Hanseikiyuutousei
    3. Kindan no Karma
    4. Houkago Getabako Rock'n Roll MX
    5.Ume

• March 2016
    154 Reputation
    I'd have to go with

1. Ume
    2. King of Gakugeikai no Theme ~Nu Skool Teenage Riot~
    3. Nachu Melo Rendezvous (live Famien version)
    4. Popcorn Tone
    5. Teburadeski (Seishun Liberty)

Soooooo many great songs though

• March 2016
    322 Reputation
    No Particular Order:

1. Ume
    2. Fuyukoi (first I heard, fell in love with it)
    3. Super Hero (unpopular opinion, I know, but I actually like this style more despite not being what Ebichu is known for)
    4. Kinpachi Dance Music
    5. Kimi ni 39

And many more, of course. Chichinpui and Karikeiyaku no Cinderella are definitely honourable mentions.

• March 2016
    24 Reputation
    1. oh my ghost
    2. Houkago Getabako
    3. Te o Tsunagō / Kindan no Karma.
    4.未確認中学生X 振り付けビデオ (don't know any of those kanji)
    5. Ume

• ebizoriebizori

March 2016
    2293 Reputation

4.未確認中学生X 振り付けビデオ (don't know any of those kanji)

I think it must be "Mikakunin chuugakusei X"

• March 2016
    5201 Reputation
    1. Pompara Pekoluna Papiyotta
    2. Nachu Melo Rendezvous
    3. King of Gakugeikai no Theme ~Nu Skool Teenage Riot~
    4. Houkago Getabako Rock 'n' Roll MX
    5. Fure Fure Psyllium

• March 2016
    114 Reputation
    1. Encore no Koi
    2. Mikakunin Chuugakusei X
    3. I'm your MANAGER!!!
    4. PLAYBACK
    5. U.B.U

DAMN THIS WAS HARD... So many songs I love left out...

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    1. Chichinpui
    2. U.B.U.
    3. Haitateki!
    4. Haruyasumi moratoriamu chūgakusei
    5. Soo many great songs that I can't choose a fifth one :P

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    1. Haitateki

I was really late into listening to Haitateki and watching the PV. There is just so much emotions in the song even though the lyrics are mostly in slangs. Love the instruments, the costumes, the girls, the classical rearranged and dancing. Even though mostly the PV was shot on a green screen, it just works and I really would love to watch this song live and singing along. Definitely Ebichu's at its peak.

2. Butterfly Effect

Whether people don't like this song or was it because fans were not used to 8-nin Ebichu line up, I don't understand why this song isn't played a lot. It didn't even appear in Famien 2015, SSA 2015 and EbiSyachi combine concert. I really like this song with all its weirdness. I especially like the transition into the chorus and the pointing dance during the chorus.

3. Kinpachi Dance Music

This song I labeled it as Legendary. This is one of the songs that could create tremors when played in a concert. The energy, the guitar, the music they're all tune up to the highest. This song might even inspire people to do splits so they can copy Mayama when she jump. I know I would but I'm a bit old.

4. King of Gakukekai no Theme~Nu Skool Teenage Riot~

All I can say is holy shit with this song. It just screams mosh pit all over it. And after that you would shake hands with each other and enjoy the last chorus with We Will Rock You-like chanting. I first heard this song in Ebichu++ but didn't know the song was this extreme.

5. I really can't decide. There are just waaaaaay too many good songs for me to pick. So I'll leave no.5 as all the good songs that you guys like.

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    Very nice "review" of your favorite songs SSFV, makes me regret not doing the same with my list XD

• July 2016
    242 Reputation
    I only became a fan fairly recently, so it'll be recent songs for me in the top 5:

1. Butterfly Effect
    Everything that I like about Ebichu is in this song. It's weird, it's catchy, it's energetic, it's great! But most of all what I appreciate in MCZ and Ebichu is the musicality of the songs. The same goes for this song, it's musically pretty interesting and it has quite an unusual structure. Simply put, a great song.

2. Noushou Sakuretsu Girl
    This orginally vocaloid song fits very well with Ebichu. Again a very weird, catchy, and energetic song. The lyrics, while tongue-in-cheek are a bit...peculiar though.

3. Super Hero
    The song that started it all for me. This was the first Ebichu song I heard. Hinata's solo in the middle of the song and the song's message in general is what makes this song special for me. Of course, it's also special because it got me into Ebichu.

4. Haruyasumi Moratorium Chuugakusei
    I love this rocking song and it's also very good fun to play on guitar. The lyrics are pretty hilarious and so are some of the spoken parts of this song (aiai'sMirei's 'zoku-zoku' comes to mind - it doesn't sound threatening at all). Honorable mention to that time signature change in the middle of the song, pretty crazy.

5. Zenryoku Runner
    A very upbeat-feeling song that is just full of energy. You can't really go wrong with the title in that regard either. The lyrics are quite sweet and the music itself is very easy on the ears. That piano melody theme has been stuck in my head a lot.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    thank you)

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    only one thing: 'zoku-zoku' is Mirei's words

• July 2016
    242 Reputation
    Oh really? I thought it sounded rather like aiai! But I'll take your word for it :)

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Amagi822 said:

Oh really? I thought it sounded rather like aiai! But I'll take your word for it :)

You can trust me, I've watched more than 200 Ebichu's TV shows and streams and all their DVDs
    It can only be the voice of girl from my account picture ))

• July 2016
    242 Reputation
    Haha, yeah I expected I could rely on you judging by your picture :P