• October 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Is that 3Bjr Shiho Hanayama?

• all9all9

October 2016
    371 Reputation
    SSFV said:

Who's that beside Rittan?
    And I didn't know she can play the piano!

Is that 3Bjr Shiho Hanayama?

Yes. They're close friends since Team Daioika unit. (before Shiho, Kanon and Yuuchan became 3B junior in present day.)

• October 2016
    5201 Reputation

• LogDogLogDog

October 2016
    324 Reputation
    OMG that smile! I don't think anyone in the group smiles with their eyes as much as she does.

I can imagine her giggling through the entire concert

• October 2016
    5201 Reputation

Riko:
    I was learning the piano until I was 12.
    But I cannot read the musical score.
    So I practiced, and memorized fingering.

• SSFVSSFV

October 2016
    221 Reputation
    She look like she really enjoyed her birthday live.

• October 2016
    75 Reputation
    For sure. Now that's one I would have liked to have seen!

Moving on to the next BD, it appears the Mirei's birthday solo event sold out just recently. If the information I got is any good, it's interesting to note that it took Mirei the longest to sell out. Rittan's selling out the fastest at more than 3 weeks before the event, and all the other birthday solo lives done so far sold out 2 weeks before the event, and Mirei pulling up the rear barely squeaking by with a sellout 5 days before the event.

• ebizoriebizori

November 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Is venue of Mirei's solo event the same where other girls were?

• November 2016
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Yes
    Venue:Shinagawa Stellarball

Riko is popular member in EbiChu.
    Aiai, Hinata and Riko panels(B.L.T.) sell out very quickly.

Spoiler:
    Kinpachi 2shot
    Natsu daze Johnny Handshake Event
    Ebichu [Event] Anaakii 2shot event

• November 2016
    75 Reputation
    momomofu said:

^
    Riko is popular member in EbiChu.
    Aiai, Hinata and Riko panels(B.L.T.) sell out very quickly.

Thanks for the stats! That exactly agrees with everything I have been reading for the longest time (2ch, etc). Rittan is especially popular now, followed by hinata and aiai. Po-chan is doing alright too. Not that I did a scientific study on the comments, its just a trend I've noticed.

Spoiler:
    And as you can guess Mirei is the most (or pretty much only) hated member, the only one flamed daily in the numerous threads I follow especially the last month and a half. The others get a little negativity here and there, but nothing compared to her. A few, but not to many come to her defense. It's easy to understand given the bad situation she created for the group. And as long as you read my spoiler, ill throw you bone, current amazon ranking: image

• ebizoriebizori

November 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I have the opposite. It seems Mirei has finally become my oshi for the last 2 months

• SSFVSSFV

November 2016
    221 Reputation
    The magazine where she talked about her scandal had been out right?

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    ebizori said:

I have the opposite. It seems Mirei has finally become my oshi for the last 2 months

Mirei's been my favorite for quite some time now.
    And people who care to flame anyone "on a daily basis" are not worth to be taken seriously anyway.
    And 2ch? C'mon...

• vimoralvimoral

November 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Mirei is not my favorite member but I don't hate her.
    She is seen with bottles one day and launches a photobook of gravure session and... boom! She becomes the most hated? I love these studies that some people takes out of nowhere.

• LogDogLogDog

November 2016
    324 Reputation
    Sounds like we need to launch a campaign in support of Mirei.

She seems like the kind of person who DGAF about any of this though. Just keep doing your thing, Mirei-chan!

I bet she'd be a blast to pound sake with.

• November 2016
    75 Reputation
    I never really cared for her, never made my top 3 in this group, not even top 6 really. She was there, it was fine, let someone else like her. I always liked the other members much more. Since the scandal and the handling of it, my not caring has turned to over to dislike. That's largely for the dishonor she brings to the group, and the trouble she has caused to the other members, my favorite members. Obviously the other members aren't allowed to talk about it publicly, but there are signs of strained relations between certain members. And whether you think what she did was a big deal or not, it is a big deal in the idol world and has effects. Now if she could have at least apologized, it would have been nice. But she can't even do that, instead スルー

Also I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss what Japanese people say about idols on Japanese message boards. Remember, were all outsiders here. This idol thing is unique to Japan. They invented it and run it, and I respect that. I mean, there aren't any idols where I'm from, I dont think it could even exist where I come from.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation
    The office saw no need to react to the alleged scandal at all.
    (which btw was never proven or followed up after the preview)
    On the contrary, she received full support from Fujii and Kawakami
    So maybe there wasn't anything to apologize for.

Your dislike has shone through in numerous posts now.
    You said what you had to say. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion.
    Maybe you can go back to liking the other members now

• eyelesseyeless

November 2016
    2256 Reputation
    I only see Mirei is actually more interesting than I knew. She used to be the big sister of the group, the unnoficial leader, PR, the one with good fashion sense, and the one whose really good at sport. But a lot more of her now that I think interesting.

• SSFVSSFV

November 2016
    221 Reputation

The office saw no need to react to the alleged scandal at all.
    (which btw was never proven or followed up after the preview)
    On the contrary, she received full support from Fujii and Kawakami
    So maybe there wasn't anything to apologize for.

This one is true but I really want to know what she said for the interview with Kouchou about the scandal.

• November 2016
    3398 Reputation