King Blade x10 II help
  • LogDogLogDog

May 2016
    398 Reputation
    So yea, I have two King Blade x10 II penlights, and they're awesome. Here's my problem: One of them is stuck on red, and I cannot get it to change.

The instructions are entirely in Japanese, so I'm screwed there. I'm also having a very difficult time finding an English translation of the instructions, or any English troubleshooting.

I mean, I'm not really a Kanako oshi, and I don't mind always waving my penlight for her, but it would be really nice to make it work properly again.

Do any of you have any experience with this penlight, or if any of you can read Japanese, can you please help me fix it?

Thank you in advance!

• May 2016
    644 Reputation
    http://ruifan.co.jp/kb2_info.html
    Please look at the illustration on this page for penlight orientation for buttons A and B. I'll tell you how to reset the color memory function and it should hopefully fix the issue.
    1. With the penlight off, hold down the B button for 5 seconds. Red should turn on.
    2. Hold A button down until the penlight turns off. It should reset the colors and color order to default.

• LogDogLogDog

May 2016
    398 Reputation
    That worked! Thank you Tamanofu!

• May 2016
    644 Reputation
    If you want instructions on how to set the memory to Momoclo's 5 colors I can tell you that too

• LogDogLogDog

May 2016
    398 Reputation
    I would love that, actually! Thank you, that's really nice of you

• May 2016
    644 Reputation
    1. With the penlight off hold down the B button until red turns on.
    2. Pressing the A button will change the colors. When you've changed to the color you want, press the B button and it'll be set in the memory. Also, if there is a specific order you want the colors to be in, be sure to select them accordingly. (There is a max memory of 30)
    3. After you've chosen the colors you want saved in the memory, hold down B button until it turns off.
    Turn it on normally and it should only cycle through the colors you saved.

Refer to reset instructions if you make a mistake.