October 23
    OPEN 15:30 / START 16:00
    Venue:Houzan Hall

November 3
    OPEN 15:30 / START 16:00
    Venue:Matsumoto Shimin Geijutsu Kan

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    Wow this means I can see them in Hitachi as I fly out early morning from Haneda on October 2. Cutting it close though

Please can someone advise how I can buy a ticket? I don't have a fanclub membership and my Japanese is not good at all.

• July 2016
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Hmm... Yahoo Auction or Ticket Camp
    Hitachi Shimin Kaikan is not a big hall, the general tickets may be sold out soon.

Hitachi Shimin Kaikan
    Seating capacity:1,309

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    I've joined the fanclub and hopefully applied for a ticket, google translate tried its best :)

• Halexx

July 2016
    10 Reputation
    Diamondo said:

Wow this means I can see them in Hitachi as I fly out early morning from Haneda on October 2. Cutting it close though

Please can someone advise how I can buy a ticket? I don't have a fanclub membership and my Japanese is not good at all.

I have use this service, and was happy. I end up in the back with no direct view on the band, but still, i was at an Ebichu show!

http://www.japanconcerttickets.com/

Good luck!

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    Thanks for the link, I might need them to pay at the sunkus store if i win the lottery to get a ticket. I didn't risk trying my credit card in case the payment wouldn't go through. I'm hoping to see an Ebichu show!!!! Fingers crossed!

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    But you would need to settle the payment within the week after winning the tickets through lottery if you choose not to pay using credit card first right?
    I think if you payed first, you would be able to print out the ticket anytime two weeks before the date of the concert.

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    That's right I'll ask my friend for a favour, I'm just wary of Japanese lottery systems getting blocked by my credit card company

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    Well, I won a ticket! Yes!! But my friend in Japan who would have helped me out is actually in USA on holiday. Ooops! Oh crap.

I need to pay at a Circle K Sunkus store before Sunday lol omg. I sent the japanconcerttickets agency a message

• July 2016
    113 Reputation
    Congrats!
    I hope it all goes smoothly and you get to see them!!

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    Nice! Maybe you can find someone here living in Japan to help you pay for the ticket first by Sunday? You can always transfer them the cash through paypal.

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    That would be great as the agency wants mega bucks, is there anyone here in Japan with paypal? :D :D lol

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    Did the e-mail you received back said the only payment method is over the counter?
    I tried finding online payment for reserved tickets in Circkle K website but couldn't find any.

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    Yes, only over the counter payment. it would be easier if I could pay online. They'll print out the tickets in circle K too

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    So did you managed to get your ticket?

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    I did cheers SSFV! :D :D A recent friend I made picked it up for me. I got 12th row, could have been better could be worse :) It looks like I'm actually gonna see them!!

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Sugoi! Omedetou!

• July 2016
    154 Reputation
    Thanks! I don't think I'll believe it until they're on stage in front of me :D

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    That's great! 1st floor is definitely better than 2nd or 3rd floor.
    How did you managed to make a friend so quickly?

• LogDogLogDog

July 2016
    324 Reputation
    SSFV said:

^
    How did you managed to make a friend so quickly?

LOL, ouch! That's harsh

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    No no no Japanese people (well most of them) are really nice people.
    I'm quite surprised when I went there, 2 fellow fans (of another idol group) who just me knew me that day asked me out to go eat with them.