A new idol tracker
  • July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Dear friends and idol lovers,

as promised a few weeks back we have been working on a new tracker especially dedicated to Japanese idols.
    Now that the testing phase has been successful it is time to go public.

Due to some regretful circumstances we have not been able to integrate the old database after all.
    It will be possible to do that at a later time but we do not know if or when that will happen.
    But we feel that it is important to have a place solely for our little community and do not want to wait any longer.

I am sure you will find some bugs and have requests for improvements.
    Feel free to give us your opinions in the forum on our site.
    Just be patient about it as we all are normal people who have to work for a living and can't respond 24/7.

The (hopeful) arrival of hundreds of people will also put an untested stress on our site and server.
    So bear with us in case of prolems resulting from this.
    We are new to creating and running a tracker. But with everyone's help and enthusiasm we will be able to make this a success story!

We have tried to make the tracker feel as close to the old one as possible.
    The most prominent new feature are freeleech torrents that count only towards you upload stats which will help users with slow connections.

We have also decided to make the site as camouflage as possible to the outside.
    The main portal therefor is just a login site and the inside will not be approachable for search engines.

Now without further ado go ahead, register and feel at home at:
    https://aidoru-online.org/

• July 2016
    113 Reputation
    Fuck. Yes.
    This is fantastic news!!!

And the freeleech addition is awesome! I used to have such a horrible ratio on H!O, because I only downloaded unpopular torrents :P
    All the best for the future!

• July 2016
    113 Reputation
    I just noticed the "Stardust" filter. Brilliant!

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I felt that was needed :)

• eyelesseyeless

July 2016
    2256 Reputation
    Awesome news, I already signed up

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    Yay, Stardust gets its own category.

• AzureusAzureus

July 2016
    1470 Reputation
    Thank you! Much appreciated this!

• nieainnieain

July 2016
    25 Reputation
    Wow, thank you!

Does it mean that you (Mattthecat) would stop uploading at nyaa from now on?

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Thank you! We are happy

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I will continue at nyaa for a few days to promote the new tracker, but then I will stop my uploads there

• InvaderInvader

July 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Thanks Matt, trying it now and it works perfectly so far. I'll try to upload old stuff there as soon as I get some free time.

• July 2016
    220 Reputation
    Thanks!

• AlexAlex

July 2016
    10 Reputation
    Nice :o what a great tracker ! I hope there will be more people in the future !

• July 2016
    45 Reputation
    Can we get a definitive collection of English subtitled stardust files going on the tracker, including PVs, they are very hard to find and precious to us non Japanese speaking mononofu, i'd seed until the heat death of the universe.

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    illogik01 said:

Can we get a definitive collection of English subtitled stardust files going on the tracker, including PVs, they are very hard to find and precious to us non Japanese speaking mononofu, i'd seed until the heat death of the universe.

I don't have the PVs, and I don't have the 2013 24h, but I have everything else with MCZ. If someone sends me those two, I'd be happy to upload the whole thing in one torrent. I have a pretty good connection, so it would upload fast.

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    New plan: I'll just upload everything I have (with Momoiro Clover, not Stardust in general), and then I'll link to whatever's missing in the torrent description, once someone uploads it:
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=91399

As far as I know, the only things missing are Maku ga Agaru, the 24h ustream from 2013, and most of the subbed PVs.

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    In case you haven't noticed.
    We have integrated the old HO database, so all former torrents are there
    When you search for them you will have to check "include dead" to find all of them as they don't have any seeders now naturally.

So it would be better to seed the old torrents instead of plastering the tracker with new torrents

You can also request a reseed of the dead torrents
    Those uploaders which have synced their old accounts on the new site will get a notification (like me)

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    Oh,OK. I haven't noticed that. That's great news.

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Do you mind if I make your torrent freeleech?

• July 2016
    372 Reputation

Do you mind if I make your torrent freeleech?

No, that's fine. Same with any future torrents I upload...if you think it should be freeleech, feel free to make it so, I don't mind.

edit: Sorry to bother you with this, but I can't figure out where to make a re-seed request. I assume there's a special form some place, and I just can't find it...

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    You're right. That needs to be fixed
    So far only former completed torrents were allowed to be requested
    And as the old torrents haven't been completed on the new tracker....
    Will report when it's repaired