General Discussion
  • April 10
    603 Reputation
    Everyone should not worry, I also worried about Tokisen's future after Nagasaka Mako graduated, they also worked with 4 members for a while before adding new members. Now, they are doing well.

• April 10
    4043 Reputation
    And Shachi survived their best singer's exit as well
    Even used it to re-invent themselves :-)

• April 16
    541 Reputation
    But in the Tokisen's case, FOR ME was very necessary the add of new members, Kanamin practically did not sing the songs, in Muteki no Uta she not even sing, just say a phrase at the end, of course, with the exit of Mako, they managed to hold on, but it was clear that the group was not 100%

• vimoralvimoral

April 23
    2382 Reputation

• April 23
    5626 Reputation
    huynq1995 said:

Due to poor physical condition, Shina Ruka will leave Rock A Japonica and Stardust Promotion

http://www.rockajaponica.com/sp/news/2019040801.html

And Uchiyama Ami

• vimoralvimoral

April 23
    2382 Reputation
    ^ OMG with the same reason?

• April 23
    603 Reputation
    what the....

• April 23
    5626 Reputation
    Ami:I will hope to active in other fields.

• vimoralvimoral

April 23
    2382 Reputation
    Do you know when is her last live?

• April 23
    5626 Reputation
    Her last live April 29

• vimoralvimoral

April 23
    2382 Reputation
    The contract with Stardust will finish too

https://natalie.mu/music/news/329164

• April 23
    181 Reputation
    I guess they'll be adding members now, and they must do it as soon as possible, preferably at the end of the 29th concert.

It's really sad, she's the leader. Like watching the pilot parachuting out of the plane, not a good sign whatever her reasons to leave may be.

• April 23
    541 Reputation
    OMG Ami is leaving too???? Nooooooooo

• April 23
    4043 Reputation
    If I understand the natalie article correctly she says that she's grown up and wants to do things not being restricted as an idol
    Which I guess is a good enough reason

• SSFVSSFV

April 23
    473 Reputation

On 4/29/2019, ROCK A JAPONICA will be holding a live concert called [ROCK A JAPONICA FRONTIER LIVE ~ Nakano Sun Plaza Saigou Idol Concert~] at Nakano Sun Plaza. It was announced that Uchiyama Ami will be withdrawing from the group and end her contract with the agency.

On 4/23/2019, during the broadcast of FRESH LIVE, it was announced. "There are various things I want to experience apart from idol activities. This feeling has grown stronger every day and the gap just keeps closing. I don't want to lie forcing myself with doing these activities", says Uchiyama citing her reason for her withdrawal. "When I decided, it wasn't because I didn't like being in the group. Everyone's warm cheering and atmosphere, sharing the vibe with others makes me really happy. I love the fans and they're very important to me. Because of that, I've decided to leave it that while I still consider them important", said Uchiyama in tears. Before the broadcast, she had consulted with the staffs and members and quote those messages.

On 4/29/2019, before the launch of their one man live, Uchiyama would like to meet and greet the fans in the lobby."I want to make this this final live the best, full of cheers, smiles and lovely sparkling event with everyone!", said Uchiyama with gusto when asked for her plans. The tickets and play guide will be on sale.

Extracted and translated from https://natalie.mu/music/news/329164
    I am personally saddened that both were leaving but Ruka affects me more because she didn't really have a choice due to her poor health.
    At least I still have my other favorite, Luna still around.
    If you're in Japan, go support their last concert as that formation!

• April 29
    5626 Reputation
    It is announced that ROCK A JAPONICA will be dissolved.
    3 girls will come back this summer.(New group)

• SSFVSSFV

April 29
    473 Reputation
    What will happened to their 6th single?

• vimoralvimoral

April 29
    2382 Reputation
    momomofu said:

It is announced that ROCK A JAPONICA will be dissolved.
    3 girls will come back this summer.(New group)

On July

Maybe is the better option for the girls

• SSFVSSFV

April 29
    473 Reputation

The setlist for the concert. They really went out with a bang.
    Last part says:
    "From members to Amipon
    From Amipon to everyone
    Ruttan appearance on stage
    End of MC
    They will be back on summer"

• April 29
    4043 Reputation
    Good to know that the remaining girls will come back
    I guess it's a good idea to do a restart without haste and develop something new instead of just hastily adding new members