[Event] Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku IDOL march HALLTOUR 2017 ~Ima Kimi to Koko ni Iru~
  • July 2017
    5759 Reputation
    July 15
    EbiChu [Event] EbiChu Spring Tour 2017
    Setlist
    ebiture
    01, Ebisu tote Tamawansemu
    02, Seifuku "Horenso" Funk
    03, CHAN-CHARA-CHAN
    04, Natsu daze Johnny
    05, Houkago Getabako Rock 'n' roll MX
    06, Forever Chubo
    07, Chichinpui
    08, MISSION SURVIVOR
    09, Massugu
    10, Comic Girl
    11, Karikeiyaku no Cinderella
    12, Kimi no Mama de
    13, Nisshin Geppo
    14, Ai Iro no Monday
    15, Sayonara Bye Bye Mata Ashita
    16, Popcorn Tone
    17, Haru no Arashi
    18, Kurenai no Uta
    19, Nana Iro
    20, Kanjo Densha
    Encore
    21, Kanjo Densha(Kaho ver)
    22, Yuuwakushitaiya
    23, Haitateki!
    24, Sudden Death

July 16
    EbiChu [Event] EbiChu Spring Tour 2017
    Setlist
    ebiture
    01, Ebisu tote Tamawansemu
    02, Seifuku "Horenso" Funk
    03, CHAN-CHARA-CHAN
    04, Kinpachi DANCE MUSIC
    05, Houkago Getabako Rock 'n' roll MX
    06, Forever Chubo
    07, Haitateki!
    08, MISSION SURVIVOR
    09, Massugu
    10, Go! Go! Here We Go! Rock Lee
    11, Comic Girl
    12, Kimi no Mama de
    13, Te wo Tsunagou
    14, Ai Iro no Monday
    15, Sayonara Bye Bye Mata Ashita
    16, Stardust Light
    17, Haru no Arashi
    18, Kurenai no Uta
    19, Nana Iro
    20, Kanjo Densha
    Encore
    21, Zenryoku Runner
    22, Fure! Fure! Cyalume
    23, Haitateki!
    24, Ebizori Diamond

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2806 Reputation
    from facebook

Andrew Weiss: "After the show, an ending video played with footage from when Rina was still alive showing her in the Ebicracy costume and with audio from her takes on "Kanjou Densha." Evidently they had already begun recording the album in February."

• July 2017
    66 Reputation
    Acording to Po-chan blog:
    Memorable things on the end of the spring tour:

On sudden death, all the girls do the Rina part (itch on the thigh)
    The blue lights on fure! fure cyalume
    She felt the presence of Matsuno at the end of the show.
    and of course:
    Kanjo densha Matsuno version.

• July 2017
    90 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Evidently they had already begun recording the album in February."

I did wonder if that's why the album came so quickly after Rina's passing. That's so sad. I miss you Rinanan!

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2806 Reputation
    Read, that Hinata has conjunctivitis, so she wears glasses

• July 2017
    66 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Read, that Hinata has conjunctivitis, so she wears glasses

Yes, she said on her official blog. she use glasses due to conjuctivitis since the penultimate tour date.

• December 2017
    66 Reputation
    I just saw the Kanjo Densha (Rinanan version) on Youtube

this particular edited version have a picture in picture of the VTR showed to the audience at the end of the concert.

I wonder if there is a complete version of the VTR, on minute 5:00 it showed what i believe is the offshot of the cover and art of EBICRACY and then the VTR faded out.
    Does anybody knows the final content of this VTR.
    I broke down in tears at the reaction of the girls.

• December 2017
    4653 Reputation
    As Mewtwo1928 wrote in his upload of the Everything Point 5 torrent
    https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=119916

"There's a moment in Everything Point 5 at the end of the final concert of the tour where they play for them Rinanan solo take of Kansho Densha and the girls start crying, evidently overwhelmed by feelings. I knew they did this, but never actually watched any of the footage, I was angry with Ebichu's management since it appeared to be a very intimate moment we shouldn't be watching, but then at the same time I felt grateful because they decided to share it with us so we can cry together one last time and finally move on.
    By the time they started playing Nanairo (Rinanan's mix) the girls were already devastated and I kept repeating to myself "They need this to move on, we need this to move on". I'd like to say I didn't cry, but I'd be ashamed of myself if I don't admit I did, I've been following them for so long that I feel happy when they're happy, but I also feel sad when they go through stuff like this."

and I replied
    "Thanks, and yeah I watched the Rinanan VTR segment on youtube and thought to myself as well "Is there a need to show this? Does the camera have to be everywhere anytime?"
    My vote is still split on it and your arguments are very valid and understandable.
    It is an intimate moment and it touches the borders of voyeurism. I couldn't actually watch the whole thing because I felt that I didn't belong there.
    But maybe it was a catharsis for them...
    Being an idol can be tough, and maybe Aiai's decision to graduate (which she told Fujii in March) had to do with realizing how close death can be and that she needed to enjoy the remainder of her youth without restrictions for a bit"

Still don't know what to think. I wonder whether they talked to the girls about this... Though knowing the idol industry probably not

• December 2017
    688 Reputation
    I've got mixed feelings about it as well, for all of those reasons. Ultimately, though, I suppose it's impossible for me not to be drawn into their reactions, and I think I feel a stronger emotional connection with all of them now after having watched that video, and the video of them talking about their feelings in the aftermath of Rina's death which turned up on YT a while ago.