[Event] Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2017
  • MM305

August 2017
    436 Reputation
    That's pretty weird.

The song was already made months before The Golden History CD for Yuki Yanagita, yet they never decided to perform it?

• ebizoriebizori

August 2017
    2293 Reputation
    There are no all setlists of "Seishun" Tour lives here to say that

The song might just not fit the concept for concerts

• MM305

August 2017
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

There are no all setlists of "Seishun" Tour lives here to say that

Except MCZ has performed all the songs on the Seishunfu single AT LEAST once (Just maybe not all in the same concert)!

ebizori said:

The song might just not fit the concept for concerts

How does "Nobiruka soruka" not fit in with this concert? Last time I checked, this a SPORTING themed concert that didn't play a song that was for a baseball player!

Heck, I swear I saw the one of the members dressing up as a baseball pitcher in a booklet/pamphlet/ad paper for this concert for God's sake!!

• August 2017
    264 Reputation
    Well, they didn't play My Dear Fellow either. And Ame no Tajikara wo was only played at Tohjinsai 2014, and not the other Tohjinsais, despite fitting the traditional Japanese theme well, yet it was played during this concert. Momoclo setlists are very rarely predictable, and Noruka Soruka hasn't really struck me as a very popular song (nor did it receive any promotion at the time of the single release), so it's not really weird to me that it hasn't been performed. Honestly, I was surprised that Hanabi was played this year again.

But again, you never know with Momoclo setlists. It might pop up at this year's Christmas concert, or maybe next summer, or never.

• MM305

August 2017
    436 Reputation
    All I'm saying is that they never even performed it ONCE!

What's the hold up?

• August 2017
    372 Reputation

All I'm saying is that they never even performed it ONCE!

What's the hold up?

Developing a live performance for a song involves a lot of work (especially for Momoclo, who put on elaborate shows), and there are only so many hours in a day.

They have plenty of better songs that they already know how to perform live. They're not going to learn a whole new choreography, just to perform a mediocre song most fans don't even know, once.

• MM305

August 2017
    436 Reputation
    Funny that you believe it's a mediocre song, because I remember reading comments on the Golden History thread claiming that this is the best/favorite song of the single (according to certain people of course).

• August 2017
    904 Reputation

They have plenty of better songs that they already know how to perform live. They're not going to learn a whole new choreography, just to perform a mediocre song most fans don't even know, once.

KonoYubi Tomale is a great example. Performed it once only at the Takahashi Tour yet the only choreography was during the "gikogiko baribari" part of the song. Needless to say, I just laughed because of the introduction to the song and the ridiculousness of that one repetitive movement. Would prefer more performances but it's not popular enough to appear in concerts.
    Another example would be much older songs like Mirai Bowl, Zenryoku Shoujo and the like, but mainly because of them growing out of that old MomoClo persona. Same for Z Densetsu. Never saw that one again after Kokuritsu

• August 2017
    964 Reputation

• September 2017
    5201 Reputation
    September 17
    HOT WAVE

• September 2017
    5201 Reputation
    September 24
    HOT WAVE

• November 2017
    964 Reputation
    "Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2017 -FIVE THE COLOR Road to 2020-" Teaser Movie

Blu-ray & DVD is released on January 17, 2018

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B0771KW5ND/ref=zg_bs_575154_1?ie=UTF8&language=en_US&psc=1&refRID=2X1NKSG7QGDD2J16W3J4

Spoiler:

NEWSROOM TOKYO

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/videos/20171030205438548/

• November 2017
    264 Reputation
    Ohh, I wasn't expecting it to be released before february. So excited!!

• November 2017
    17 Reputation
    Have the venue of their 2018 summer concert been announced?

• November 2017
    264 Reputation
    Nope, no word on that yet.

• December 2017
    964 Reputation
    Jacket of the Blu-ray & DVD was shown.
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=4051

• December 2017
    264 Reputation
    Have they said what the pre-order bonus is? I ordered mine yesterday, but I didn't really understand if there was anything.

• December 2017
    964 Reputation

It is a clear file folder of the A4 size.

• January 1
    964 Reputation
    Official video of the three days limitation "Wani to Shampoo”

Spoiler:

• mabel55

January 23
    107 Reputation
    Hello!! Did someone buy this? How is it? Will it be uploaded here? Thanks.