• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    asan said:

Also remember how upset Twitter was over the pot joke on the Tunnels show? No way would tmmn post that photo if either of them got the implications.

I remember tunnels and your right that it would surely provoke the same reaction but you can't tell me even tmmn didn't get the implication, that's just naive. But i guess it was probably a personal picture which PR had no control of...

EITHER WAY... Awesome. :)

• May 2014
    20 Reputation
    Nantok said:

I think people are reading too much into that picture if they imply that Momoka is taking drugs (lol) or intends to make a positive statement about drug usage.

i think she should be thought that refers to weed that grows anywhere and will damage other plantation (yep grass i said)
    not drug......

she's like "us" having tattoo with some random chinese text without knowing what it means

Maybe those shirts are a conspiracy by the anti-japanese chinese clothing industry ;)

BTW https://twitter.com/RevfromDVL_tw/status/415705193682976769

no sure if there have anti japanese chinese thing :/
    since both japanese and chinese have so much similarities

• InvaderInvader

May 2014
    1737 Reputation

• Nantok

May 2014
    589 Reputation
    wandiong said:

Nantok said:

I think people are reading too much into that picture if they imply that Momoka is taking drugs (lol) or intends to make a positive statement about drug usage.

i think she should be thought that refers to weed that grows anywhere and will damage other plantation (yep grass i said)
    not drug......

Well, all we got is one picture, what one makes out of that is up to everyone's interpretation. As I said I think people are reading too much into this. There are probably countless occassions where people have worn shirts with curious or stupid english text written on them. One example has been posted on the previous page. All I know is that drugs are a big no-no in Japan in general, and in the entertainment industy where image is everything in particular. Imagine the same shirt with the same message, but the text written in japanese. Now that would cause an uproar, idols have had to graduate for less than that.

Momoka has been in the entertainment industry longer than 3 days, and she knows how things work. This is a picture posted on the official blog, and Momoka obviously didn't see the shirt as a problem. Implying all of this happened with the intention or awareness to make a statement about drugs is kinda like saying that Momoka is either very stupid or very unprofessional. And I think she is neither of that.

• MrGoatMrGoat

May 2014
    99 Reputation
    Nantok said:

Nantok said:

Momoka has been in the entertainment industry longer than 3 days, and she knows how things work. This is a picture posted on the official blog, and Momoka obviously didn't see the shirt as a problem. Implying all of this happened with the intention or awareness to make a statement about drugs is kinda like saying that Momoka is either very stupid or very unprofessional. And I think she is neither of that.

I don't think anyone was implying that......

I certainly wasn't and i think we all know Momoka, momoclo and idols well enough to know that that is definitely not what the picture is about. We were looking at the shirt, not the message. It would indeed be naive to make such implications but we are all smart enough to know that's not what this is about.

• asan

June 2014
    462 Reputation
    http://ameblo.jp/ariyasu-sd/image-11875760464-12969372765.html

Whatever filter they're using didn't find anything to change about Momoka ;)

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    imageimage

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation

This one is just too adorable for words

• July 2014
    644 Reputation

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Anyone else feel the symbolism of the empty 6th mic space?
    Wouldn't it be amazing if they could convince Akari to do a surprise song with them?

• asan

July 2014
    462 Reputation
    OM617 said:

Anyone else feel the symbolism of the empty 6th mic space?

No. Those cases don't come in every size, and they used different mics back then.

Wouldn't it be amazing if they could convince Akari to do a surprise song with them?

No. She'd sound awful by comparison, and it would draw attention away from her career. There's a reason none of them ever mentions her work.

• July 2014
    38 Reputation

It would be fun to see her at a Momoclo live, but not on stage with the group. She is an actress. She probably hasn't even sung a note in years. I think Momoclo made their final goodbye to Akarin at Kohaku 2012. I don't mean to sound belittling or rude, but at this point in time the fans need to let her go already.

Back to Momoka, I'm glad to see her looking slimmer. She and Aarin both have gotten rather chunky this past year. Come on, little giant, more dancing, less eating. :D

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation

• asan

July 2014
    462 Reputation

I don't mean to sound belittling or rude, but at this point in time the fans need to let her go already.

Back to Momoka, I'm glad to see her looking slimmer.

As far as I'm concerned all this weight talk is no better than people ignoring Akari's decision >_>

• asan

July 2014
    462 Reputation
    Sorry, double post because slow

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    asan said:

Akari's decision >_>

As if it was "her decision". I don't believe for a second it was her choice to leave but rather she was pressured by staff to quit because she was considered the vocal "runt". Just like girls "graduating" from AKB/clones is "their choice".
    Momoka chose to lose weight. Kanako chose to straighten her teeth. A~rin chose to not retire from her injuries. Akari was given no more choice to leave than Momoka has been given to face her bird fear for public entertainment.

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I always believed Akarin wasn't really happy but also if management really wanted her to stay she would have stayed. I imagine her complaining and management going: "ok, bye" but who knows.

As for Momoka and Kanako they just did what any other girl would have done, nothing weird or controlling there in my opinion. Unless Momoka gets unhealthy and Kanako starts having plastic surgery I won't worry :))

I don't think Aarin herself would have quitted because of the injuries, I mean, who would walk away of something like momoclo at the stage they're on? She knows it's just some more years and then it's over (sadly)

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    Azureus said:

Ariyasu Sui! :D

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    She so happy!

• August 2014
    644 Reputation
    Showing off her guitar.