[Album] Momoiro Clover Z Best
  • vimoralvimoral

March 26
    1534 Reputation

The fact that Ikuze isn't on there surprises me even less. I can't imagine any MCZ fan could still enjoy listening to it.

One here!

• March 26
    287 Reputation
    All the singles are on disc 1 and 2 of the album, so they're not eligible for the vote because they will be on there regardless. The top 10 vote is for the third disc, which can include any of the other songs they've released.

And I still love Ikuze, even though it hurts a bit to hear Momoka's name.

• March 26
    50 Reputation

But Mouretsu, Saraba, and Roudou Sanka (the three songs they should be most proud of....because they contributed the most originality to the idol scene over the years) are not on there. I guess it just shows that there's a limit to how many times you can hear something, before you stop enjoying it. And they sang all three of these, A LOT.

The fact that Ikuze isn't on there surprises me even less. I can't imagine any MCZ fan could still enjoy listening to it.

You should not be surprised, because these songs could not possible be there: they are excluded from the voting as being on the first two discs.

It is interesting that Pink Zora is on the first place. I remember reading a track-by-track review of Hakkin no Yoake on selective-hearing, where it was said in regard to this song

I find myself listening to this one a lot. I’m guessing most MCZ fans will strongly dislike this one, but I think it’s one of the most standout tracks on the whole set.

I think this is kind of disproven now.

• vimoralvimoral

March 26
    1534 Reputation
    I miss wani to shampoo too and i think that Pink Zora it's a great song specially the first part (Momoka and Kanako duet)

• March 26
    287 Reputation
    It has become a Momotamai duet now, it seems.

• vimoralvimoral

March 26
    1534 Reputation
    I think it will be MomoSasaki

• March 26
    287 Reputation
    It's been performed during Seishun Tour, and from what I heard its Momotamai :)

• vimoralvimoral

March 26
    1534 Reputation

January 25
    [TV] Sakazaki Kounosuke no Momoiro Folk Mura
    02, Pink Zora / Kanako and A-rin

I said for this, but maybe they did only for this Sakazaki program

• March 26
    919 Reputation
    Momotamai. Attended the Shizuoka concert and Tama took Momoka's parts for the first half. I found it cute and makes up for the lack of Momotamai recently for the fans lol

• MM305

March 27
    457 Reputation
    By the way, how do they cover up Momoka's dance solo in Roudou Sanka?

• March 28
    287 Reputation
    Some songs have had their choreography changed entirely, so it's possible that part looks completely different now.

• March 28
    919 Reputation
    Nope. Tama took the dance for Roudou.
    And I wouldn't say entirely but a lot of changes were definitely made. Otome Sensou changed the most, actually

• March 28
    287 Reputation
    Orange Note seemed to get quite an overhaul as well.

• March 28
    919 Reputation
    Take any song. There's something changing.
    Saraba, Orange Note, Roudou, Ikuze. I think the one the changed the absolute least was Yuku Haru Kuru Haru. Everything else involved me needing to sit and think about it and see if i can get used to it after just 1 concert... (Nope)
    Biggest change was definitely Believe (I kid. Reni just had a special version of the choreo at her solo concert with 2 of the 3B girls lol)

• April 1
    1038 Reputation
    momotaka said:

TOP10 of all 101 music with much vote is recorded in a privilege CD of "first limited - Mononofu Pack"
    You can vote once a day.
    http://mcz10thvoting.com
    (The song recorded in disk1 and disk2 is excluded)
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/sp/information/?id=4192

Limited Edition "Momoiro Clover Z Best Mononofu Pack"
    Collecting song of disk 3.

1st. DNA Rhapsody 3845vote
    2nd. Pink Zora 3642vote
    3rd. Link Link 3259vote
    4st. Kasou Dystopia 2704vote
    5th. Kuroi Syuumatu 3102vote
    6st. Zenryoku Syoujyo 2877vote
    7st. Kono Uta 2868vote
    8st. Shiroi Kaze 2822vote
    9st. Hashire! 2807vote
    10st. CONTRADICTION 2745vote

http://mcz10thvoting.com

• ebizoriebizori

April 2
    2337 Reputation
    Hai to Diamond is out at last

• April 16
    29 Reputation
    Promotional art (may or may not be final album cover ) :

• April 16
    287 Reputation
    So is it confirmed as the album cover? I had trouble understanding if it was the actual cover, or just a promotional picture.

• April 16
    29 Reputation

So is it confirmed as the album cover? I had trouble understanding if it was the actual cover, or just a promotional picture.

You're right. It is not confirmed yet. I'll edit my post.

• April 16
    287 Reputation
    I honestly think that Momoka should feature on the album cover. Every song except for the new one will feature her vocals (unless in the very unlikely event that they've re-recorded all of the songs), so she really is as much a part of this album as the others. The Mononofu edition will even contain her last concert.

Also, Akari featured on Iriguchi no nai Deguchi, and that was released years after she left.