Name: Hayami Akari
    Birth date: March 17th,1995 in Tokyo
    Blood type: A
    Height: 1m65
    Role model : Shibasaki Kou
    Special skills : Aerobics instructor level 6
    Hobbies : Purikura, Nail art, photography
    Official Blog : http://ameblo.jp/hayami-sd/

Akarin was recruited by Stardust Promotion in November 23rd, 2008 to be part of the newly-formed idol group Momoiro Clover.
    She was the group's sub-leader and wore the color Blue.
    Unfortunately,after recording the first 6 singles with Momoiro Clover, on April 10th, 2011, during the live concert at the Nakano Sun Plaza, Akarin annouced that she was leaving the group.
    The departure of Akarin prompted the idol formation to change its name to Momoiro Clover Z.
    Akarin remains a profound inspiration for the remaining members as well as keeps receiving the adoration of a large following of Momoclo fans.

Akarin is now pursuing a career as a model and actress.

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    finally, we had a thread about akarin /please

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    I like her when her use long hair /cool

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    Akarin and Arin had the most beautiful hair until Akari cut her's. /grrr

and Akarin is the most matured-thinking member of Momoclo, I think.

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    ^ you know the reason why akarin cut her hair? /jump

• kei_86

June 2012
    10 Reputation
    I'll just be honest, I actually really did ditch Momoiro Clover right after Akarin graduated. She just stood out so much, pretty and had awesome skills in rap too. It was Roudou Sanka that brought me back to MCZ. Akarin will always be missed and for as long as Z Densetsu Owarinaki Kakumei is going to be a staple in their concert, no one will ever forget Blue! aaah!

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    untaloe said:

^ you know the reason why akarin cut her hair? /jump

I have no idea why she cut her hair to shoulder lenght (after pinky jones)

but the second might be because of the decision she made and that is, quitting being an idol /cry2

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I think Akarin got main role in a drama

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    Yes. I don't read her blog, but it was on there in May.

Sayonara Kinoko is only a 6*10min web series, but it's her first lead role.

She plays a girl "in a rotten room and rotten relationships" to whom some mushroom lady appears who helps her grow.

I have to say her acting seems pretty bad, but that's normal for japanese TV ^^;

• June 2012
    29 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I think Akarin got main role in a drama

says the video is private :(

edit, its fixed :)

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    i love Fall into me's song. i love how she sang it /love2
    but i hate fact that she didn't sing it anymore /throw_stone

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    Hilarious video of a Urero, Mikakunin Shoujo event a week before her birthday. I hadn't realized she was one of the younger members.

Spoiler:
    Her colleagues had a cake prepared, but for some reason one of them wasn't in on it and did another one on his own. Incidentally, his character in the show has a crush on hers.

• August 2012
    10 Reputation
    When she was still a member of Momoiro Clover
    imageimage

• August 2012
    10 Reputation
    Tabinoiro~The Beautiful Journey with Hayami Akari

Part 1

More
    Spoiler:
    Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

• September 2012
    65 Reputation
    Akari was already gone by the time I found Momokuro and I haven't even checked out any of the lives from when she was around. But I was watching this Hyadain video and both she and kwkm are in it, so I may as well post it here.

• ThomasThomas

October 2012
    12 Reputation
    Hello,

does someone know why she has left the group? She isn't old and she is still managed by STARDUST SECTION3.
    So I wonder if it was her own decision. Because the little what I have seen so far from the JPOP-industry is that if a girl decides to quit on her own, she is never to be seen again. Which clearly isn't the case for her.

• eyelesseyeless

October 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I heard that she said it herself that she doesn't fit to be an idol. I think she wants an acting career.

• asan

October 2012
    462 Reputation
    I think she's even still managed by Kawakami.

Lately she blogs about her body a lot, which is a bit worrisome. Her complex about her broad shoulders, thinning down as the only way to be seen as a woman, asking for diet tips.

• October 2012
    38 Reputation
    asan said:

Lately she blogs about her body a lot, which is a bit worrisome. Her complex about her broad shoulders, thinning down as the only way to be seen as a woman, asking for diet tips.

She should come to America. She may feel too big compared to all those tiny Japanese girls, but in the US she'll look fantastic. Hopefully somebody close to her can get her to understand that she doesn't need to lose weight. From the bits of video I've seen, I think she fits into the acting world much better than the idol world.

• October 2012
    5201 Reputation
    UNITED 世界を変える ARROWS

• October 2012
    10 Reputation