[Album] 6th "Playlist"
  • mr_sas

December 2019
    114 Reputation
    some one uploaded to Utube

its a a really good live song, ebichu have a really solid song throughout the year , even compare to their old sister, they make stable likeable song IMO., a very good job done by koucho for ebichu and ebis. like national stadium second being target for mcz, do ebichu have target of her own? is stadium stage is far outreach for them, what do you think?

• all9all9

December 2019
    467 Reputation
    mr_sas said:

some one uploaded to Utube

not someone but it's their official channel lol

btw I love this performance. looking forward to see the full show.
    but maybe fuji tv next will broadcast just like every year.

• IfoldIfold

January 3
    334 Reputation
    mr_sas said:

do ebichu have target of her own? is stadium stage is far outreach for them, what do you think?

Ebichu's target was Budokan few years back and they did it :-)

I always thought Budokan was the most difficult to perform on for Japanese artists tbh

• ebizoriebizori

January 4
    2806 Reputation
    Not so difficult really. A huge number of idol groups performed there. It is rather more a historical arena with a rich concert history than is valuable

• ebizoriebizori

January 4
    2806 Reputation
    It seems to me that the best moment try to hold a concert at the stadium for them was 2-3 years ago. If they did not want to, then there were reasons. Probably not confident in the successful filling of arena. Since then, the increase number of their fans has been minimal so stadiums do not have to wait.

• January 4
    4653 Reputation
    I agree. You should know what you can achieve
    Hasegawa announcing the goal of filling Nagoya Dome for Syachihoko was unrealistic
    (and maybe part of what did him in as manager for the group)

Better do a good-sized and filled venue with a positive feeling than have an arena with banners hiding the empty spots :)

• January 5
    65 Reputation
    This is just my personal impressions, but I don’t really feel like scaling up their venue sizes is the real priority for Ebichu right now. (For whatever it’s worth, the national stadium has been closed since shortly after Momoclo played there, so 2-3 years ago it wasn’t on the table. Nissan Stadium or various domes were obviously still around, though.) What I do hear that the members really want is to appear on Kohaku. Fujii even said that they deliberately aimed for it this year and were quite disappointed that the call never came. He also said that after discussing that with the members they intended to keep it as an objective going forward.

I can’t speak to what led to the change in Shachi management, but having achieved their dream of playing the Gaishi Hall, the group did need a new target. The members have indicated that they do still want to get there; I think I recall seeing Nao-chan say that the next big step toward that would be playing a full Budokan again.

I do wish Bassho had a more achievable shorter-term goal than the Yafuoku Dome, though...

• January 5
    4653 Reputation
    Erlestoke said:

What I do hear that the members really want is to appear on Kohaku. Fujii even said that they deliberately aimed for it this year and were quite disappointed that the call never came. He also said that after discussing that with the members they intended to keep it as an objective going forward.

Fujii really said that?
    If you aim for something shouldn't you have a strategy? What was his? Bribing NHK officials? :-)
    Seriously though what should have convinced Kouhaku to give them a call last year?
    The Sekaimichi groups or Little Glee have been everywhere, and even Foorin won the Japan Record Awards

I like Nao's wish for a second Budokan.
    Otherwise if you set your goals too high you will frustrate the members and the fans in the long run in my opinion

• ebizoriebizori

January 5
    2806 Reputation
    I also don’t understand what kind of chances for a Kouhaku could get with such a minimal appearances in musical television programs. BiSH greatly increased the number of their appearances on TV and still flew past Kouhaku

• mr_sas

January 5
    114 Reputation

Fujii really said that?
    If you aim for something shouldn't you have a strategy? What was his? Bribing NHK officials? :-)
    Seriously though what should have convinced Kouhaku to give them a call last year?
    The Sekaimichi groups or Little Glee have been everywhere, and even Foorin won the Japan Record Awards

I like Nao's wish for a second Budokan.
    Otherwise if you set your goals too high you will frustrate the members and the fans in the long run in my opinion

yeah, in term of strategy wise fuji have something to learn from kwkm/ momoclo success in 3 kohoku, maybe fourth if that black face incident didn't happen,(maybe more if they dint have their own kohaku) they have constantly in media spotlight, involved with sportsman and entertainment figure, national or international.
    in term of venue nissan stadium 2013 for momoclo doesn't have a full booked either,there is huge empty field in the center, but it make them noticeable for the media attention.
    for ebichu right now, they should aim for at least dome. they have a good music so I think in tokyo they have that chance, most mononofu like ebichu too right? in the end I think it make them stronger in away.

• mr_sas

January 5
    114 Reputation
    Erlestoke said:

I do wish Bassho had a more achievable shorter-term goal than the Yafuoku Dome, though...

for local idol like basho, I think they need to consider to shift their center activity in tokyo area, the center gravity of entertainment, once they all graduate highschool. if they make it there, I think that the goal might be more achievable.

• ebizoriebizori

January 5
    2806 Reputation
    "most mononofu like ebichu too right?"

no, not right. very few mononofus attend lives of Ebichu, as far as I can know. Mononofu and Ebiwota are rather strongly separate groups of people