[Event] 10th Anniversary ”MUSiC” Fes
  • IfoldIfold

June 20
    200 Reputation
    Thank for all the heads up :)

I'm sooo hyped to see them perform the new album @-) @-)

• SSFVSSFV

June 22
    606 Reputation
    They performed COLOR feat. Momoiro Clover Z during Momoclo's performance!
    I want to see this so much.

No way! Nachu Melo Rendezvous? This is a nice surprise.
    Shiawase no Harigami too????
    Well that's the end of free viewing right when Nanairo started and Ayaka crying.
    Hopefully someone recorded the whole thing with premium account.
    Rinanan said she wanted to do an Ebichu festival. Her dream really came true.

• ebizoriebizori

June 22
    2712 Reputation
    I like more "Teenage Riot"

• June 22
    5651 Reputation
    June 22
    [Event] 10th Anniversary ”MUSiC” Fes
    Setlist
    01, Aoi Aoi Hoshi no Namae ←NEW(Famien 2019 Theme)
    02, King of Gakugekkai no Theme ~Nu Skool Teenage Riot~
    03, Ebizori Diamond
    04, Anata no Dance de Sawagashii
    05, Musubareta Omoi
    06, Nachu Melo Rendezvous
    07, Shiawase no Harigami wa Itsumo Senaka ni
    08, Nana Iro
    09, Jukujo ni Nattemo
    10, Fure Fure Cyalume
    11, Family Complex
    12, Kari Keiyaku no Cinderella
    13, Eien ni Chugakusei

• June 22
    4155 Reputation

• June 22
    4155 Reputation
    Hmmmmm..... looks like Mirei still isn't able to participate in most of the choreographies?

• SSFVSSFV

June 23
    606 Reputation
    The report is up.
    https://natalie.mu/music/news/336830

I would have loved to see the collaboration song with the other lineups especially Genki Shikanai and Colors.

• SSFVSSFV

June 26
    606 Reputation
    Lol Riko's hair! Serious party in the back.
    I'm glad they broadcast the performance with Momoclo. That's my all time favorite MuSIC album song.
    The choreography and chemistry they did on stage was really great.

• June 26
    62 Reputation
    I was alowed to see live this festival
    It was a big day for me because this was my first time in japan an also my first time seeing Ebichu live.

First, I liked so much the concert estructure, we never thought Ebichu entered the stage even before the opening act (Sakura ebis)
    it was a nice surprise
    Sakura ebis Rocks! they are now so mature and they are big on the stage! Lindberg was awesome and the crowd respond great.

as every ivited group enter theres was the oportunity that ebichu enter the stage to make a colabo as well.

Things like Po-chan in Neurotica's makeup was crazy, the 10.000 yen bill in "Genki shikanai" Okasaki taiikuu and his puppet and Riko voice in off was so funny.

On Momoiro clover Z part of the festival, the people start pushing from behind to get a better view, at one point , I though i was going to be crushed to dead... the people start suffering too, being honest I never thought japanese people could end in this kind of behaviour... and when Anta tobashi started the people went nuts! I was in 5 row from the stage and near me a guy start a fight and it was minutes of suspense. bt it was one of the epic momments i will never forget,

Coucho appeared in fron o fthe crowd and start talking with the people.

The Yoshizawa Kayoko was IMHO the best non ido performance of the evening, she is a great performer and composer, she played NIKKI with Po-chan. It was cool to see some people wave and scream at po-chan as "Machiko!"

It was a difficult weather, rainy cold ... I did not eat or went to the bathroom to secure my place, but at the Ebichu show that did not matter at all, it worth it!

Mirei was better than the last shows, but still wear sunglases to avoid strong lights, as you can see on the niconico transmission, FAMILY COMPLEX was one of the most emotive momments of the evening. Being part of the crowd in Fure! fure! Cyalume was everything to me, but the icing in the cake was the encore, no matter the country , sex or social status, we are Ebichu Family and we wrapped our backs and swings in the rithm of eien chugakusei.

sorry for my english.

• IfoldIfold

June 26
    200 Reputation
    Your english is really understandable, don't worry :)

You seem to had a really awesome time there B-)

• June 26
    4155 Reputation
    Yes, that was a nice review :)

• SSFVSSFV

June 26
    606 Reputation
    I am fucking envious!
    I would have started pushing and moshing to my favorite group too but for Ebichu of course.
    How did you get the tickets?

• June 28
    62 Reputation

SSFV said:

I am fucking envious!
    I would have started pushing and moshing to my favorite group too but for Ebichu of course.
    How did you get the tickets?

I attended to some concerts and handshakes in different prefectures including Kobushi Factory, Juice=juice, and and sora tob sakana. I got the tickets by the help of Ticket Japaaan.

Ifold said:

Your english is really understandable, don't worry :)

You seem to had a really awesome time there B-)

Yes, it was the time of my life.

• SSFVSSFV

June 29
    606 Reputation
    I didn't know that site existed.
    Thanks for the information!

• ebizoriebizori

June 29
    2712 Reputation
    Ebichumx said:

I attended to some concerts and handshakes in different prefectures including Kobushi Factory, Juice=juice, and sora tob sakana.

Had you cheki with anyone?

• July 2
    430 Reputation
    I was actually at this event as well. I haven't really been a fan of Ebichu before, but I really liked the new album, and since Momoclo were also performing and I had some friends attending I decided to go. Honestly, Ebichu were great! They barely performed any of the new songs (despite the album giving name to the whole event lol), so I didn't know many of the songs, but I had great fun trying to learn the members' names on the fly for the chants, and the penlight coreographies. Oddly enough, the older Ebichu songs never really struck a chord with me when I've listened to them before, but at this concert I really liked them. Maybe seeing them live was what it took for me.

• ebizoriebizori

July 3
    2712 Reputation
    Ebichu have always been the group that need to listen from the shows

• SSFVSSFV

July 3
    606 Reputation
    Agreed. Ebichu's greatest weapon is their live performance.
    And some day it's my turn to go and watch.

• July 3
    62 Reputation
    Yes, it was the time of my life, I attended to some concerts and handshakes in different prefectures including Kobushi Factory, Juice=juice, and and sora tob sakana. All
    ebizori said:

Ebichumx said:

I attended to some concerts and handshakes in different prefectures including Kobushi Factory, Juice=juice, and sora tob sakana.

Had you cheki with anyone?

Yes! Cheki with sora tob sakana, the girls are soo sweet, being gaijin the staff treat me so well.

with kobushi Factory was only handshake, but I was lucky enough to meet the girls again in the Sendai JR train station. it was so cool.

at the same time in Japan, my US friend win the 2shot lottery and he got two nice pictures with Po-chan. He said she is the coolest girl.

• SSFVSSFV

July 3
    606 Reputation
    How did your friend managed to apply for the two shot?