• IfoldIfold

August 2019
    334 Reputation
    I tried with 2 episodes you've uploaded
    They are synced but from about the middle of episodes it's not anymore
    Only few milliseconds though

Shortcuts on VLC and others give the option to move forward or delay subtitles (during the playing) so i think it's fine since it's the better we can get

• mr_sas

August 2019
    114 Reputation
    Ifold said:

No idea
    I checked and DL all episodes there but no one is mentioned in OP, ED, even in the drama page of the website ...

Do you think it's wise if i up it to A!O ?
    I'm not sure if it's ok
    Episodes are watermarked too (name of the website on top left of each episodes)

I think its fine since the kissasia is pretty much what you called "pirates" site anyway ;)
    its my favorite website for kdrama dan jdrama, just happen to meet the series there, and I just realized through few of the comment, they dont seem to know who ebichu are..LOL
    movie wise I liked it, its not boring.. acting wise at least they are better than momoclo member
    :))

• IfoldIfold

August 2019
    334 Reputation
    Haha careful, you may make ennemies here by saying that about acting :D (not me though)
    Just kidding O:-)

Anyway, Well i just uploaded the .ass files
    Since Mattthecat is a moderator at A!O i'll wait for him to tell me if i can up the Kissasia version or no, considering you're thinking that it's fine :)

• August 2019
    4653 Reputation
    It's unfortunately not possible without a lot of work to use my raw or encodes since I have edited the break differently and the timing is completely off afterwards

It would be a shame however to use the inferior Kissasia video for the subs.
    What seems to work is putting the Kissasia audio on the mp4upload video
    At least episode 1 looks (and now sounds) good

That can be done very quickly and easily with XMediaRecode
    (or ffmpeg I'm sure but I'm too lazy to search for the code there)
    If you don't use XMR I can make those
    Hopefully it fits for all episodes.
    But I'm sure they're all using the same video source

• IfoldIfold

August 2019
    334 Reputation
    Maybe i'm misunderstanding what you are saying but Kissasia does have subs in them, and episodes there are 320mb to 360mb tops (in ''FE server'' we can choose 720p) so they are bigger than those of mp4upload

• August 2019
    4653 Reputation
    Ah okay I didn't realize they were that big, I only got one of the small ones and didn't want look further
    You can disregard my PM at A!O then
    Guess we will have to live with the watermark then, so I guess it's okay to upload them

• IfoldIfold

August 2019
    334 Reputation
    Ok then, i'll do it

• August 2019
    4653 Reputation
    On the other hand the videos used for the subs seem to be still available at nyaa...
    https://nyaa.si/?f=0&c=4_4&q=Kami+Tunes

• IfoldIfold

August 2019
    334 Reputation
    Oh nice , and much bigger ! :)
    I currently DLing the first one to make sure it's syncronised with the subs

Then if it's ok i will UP those to A!O
    But wow it's so slow haha

Thanks again !

• IfoldIfold

August 2019
    334 Reputation
    Here it is :

[Kami Tunes ~Narase! DTM Joshi~]
    Syncronised version (Subs + Episodes)
    https://aidoru-online.me/torrents-details.php?id=153893

• August 2019
    84 Reputation
    I know Ifold posted the video with subs, but I'm still going to go ahead and try fixing the subs to work with Matt's past uploads. I wasn't aware they weren't perfectly timed past the break in the episode.

• August 2019
    4653 Reputation
    That would make sense only for the 1080 though as the 720 from nyaa has superior quality over my encodes

• August 2019
    84 Reputation
    Kami Tunes is being released on blu-ray November 1st.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SDP-1915B