Introduce yourself
  • ItsCharItsChar

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    Gotta raise the percentage of European fans here.
    NAME: Michael
    DATE OF BIRTH: 11.26.91
    ABOUT ME: Just ask me.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: To be honest, I like everything about them. Starting with their energetic live performances through their unique personalities and even to the silly tv show appearances. I also like the fact, that they're not your typical idol group per se. They are just....different in a lot of ways from other idol groups.
    Your favorite member: Depends on my mood.
    Your favorite band/singer/group:^, QOTSA, Desert Sessions, Them Crooked Vultures,Yawning Man...and a lot of classical stuff like Liszt, Dvorak and Chopin.
    Your favorite actor/actress: -
    Your favorite movie/drama: There's a lot of stuff I like. But it's hard for me to choose some favorites...

• asan

April 2013
    462 Reputation
    It's Char? Sieg Zeon!

• ItsCharItsChar

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    asan said:

It's Char? Sieg Zeon!

Sieg Zeon. May our souls never be weighed down by gravity!

• April 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome o/
    Did you go to see them in Dortmund in 2011?

• ItsCharItsChar

April 2013
    10 Reputation
    [quote="Monkey Pop"]Welcome o/
    Did you go to see them in Dortmund in 2011?
    No, because I wasn't a momoclo fan back then. I also missed their Japan Expo concert last year. Shame on me.
    But I hope they'll come to Europe once again this summer.

• April 2013
    11 Reputation
    Welcome
    That's nice. European / German momonofu's getting more and more YaY

• Lak

April 2013
    122 Reputation
    Welcome ItsChar!!!

• April 2013
    144 Reputation
    Hi everyone :D

NAME: David
    DATE OF BIRTH: 4/15
    ABOUT ME: Computing student, music fan
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: One of my favourite things is the elaborate instrumentals in many of their songs. A lot of their stuff has quite a lot in common with progressive rock, which I enjoy. The weird rhythms of the vocals and the spoken parts contribute to this too. I also like their all-out energy on stage and fun costumes.
    Your favorite member: Shiori
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Too many possibilities. Some would be Rhapsody of Fire, Cathedral, Edenbridge, DJ Sharpnel, Lia, and REDALiCE. Also Momoclo recently :)
    Your favorite song: Pinky Jones, because of the interesting and varied sections of music. Otome Sensou and PUSH are good that way too.
    Your favorite actor/actress: No clue
    Your favorite movie/drama: The Fellowship of the Ring

• April 2013
    66 Reputation
    Welcome here cinnamonpie!!

• Lak

April 2013
    122 Reputation
    Welcome cinnamonpie!!!

• erimeaerimea

April 2013
    74 Reputation
    enjoy this site cinnamonpie! advanced happy birthday and high five (shiorin is also my oshimen <3)

• April 2013
    144 Reputation
    Thanks everyone, and high five back erimea :)

• April 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hello minna!! /hi I'm a recently converted Mononofu, just been in the fandom for approximately a month XDD, but it has been enough for me to get completely obsessed with this amazing group of girls.

I shall introduce myself...

NAME: José
    DATE OF BIRTH: 7/20
    ABOUT ME: I'm a 25 year old translator. Fan of traveling, meeting people, food, music, soccer and idols.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Where to start?? XDD Lots of things.... but mostly their fun personalities, songs and concerts; and their irreverent, wacky approach to the idol business
    Your favorite member: Momoka!!!
    Your favorite band/singer/group: As I said, I'm a fan of idols in general; I like Morning Musume, C°-ute, Berryz Koubou, Fairies, BABYMETAL and Girls' Entertainment Mixture (GEM). Outside this, I mostly like old bands like the Cranberries, the Beatles, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, etc. I also enjoy techno/dance music, New Age and Gothic Metal.
    Your favorite song: Words of the Mind!! I love that song to death; it's my absolute favorite idol song of all time. I also love LOST CHILD, Mouretsu, Arigatou no Present, Fall into me, Tsugaru Hantou Tappizaki, Ikuze! Kaitou Shojo and PUSH
    Your favorite actor/actress: No idea
    Your favorite movie/drama: Probably some horror flick

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!! :D

• eyelesseyeless

April 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome all new members /hi

Enjoy your stay

• iman775iman775

February 2014
    660 Reputation
    Hello everyone,, ^_^v

NAME: iman
    DATE OF BIRTH: 23/4
    ABOUT ME: Just a fan from the front of my computer's screen :3
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I love their love perf, so energetic
    Your favorite member: momoclo? have no idea.. i like all team syachihoko's members
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Team Syachihoko, SKE48, & Juice-Juice
    Your favorite song: Otome sensou's a really great song
    Your favorite actor/actress: Nounen Rena
    Your favorite movie/drama: All the spiderman movies, and Amachan

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome iman!

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    Welcome!

• zombrex

February 2014
    42 Reputation
    Hi everyone, It is great to see MCZ fans really are a diverse bunch!
    Now my details.
    NAME: Brent
    DATE OF BIRTH: April 6
    ABOUT ME: I am 24 years old got interested in Japanese music because of games and anime back in high school and its an interest that stuck since.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:Minus the odd song idol groups never appealed to me but I have been obsessed with MCZ ever since discovering them. What appeals to me is the very well produced music, amazing energetic performances, the costumes and of course the girls themselves who are interesting and come across as very genuine.
    Your favorite member: Its a super hard choice, all the girls are great but Reni just edges out Kanako for me.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoiro Clover Z, Chisato Moritaka, Perfume, Capsule, Tokyo Jihen, Sakanaction, BiS.
    Your favorite song:Really hard to pick just one. I listen to all the albums and singles on repeat from start to finish. Top 5 would probably be Roudou Sanka, Chai Maxx, Coconatsu, Hashire, Wani to Shampoo.
    Your favorite actor/actress: No idea.
    Your favorite movie/drama: Jdrama: Gokusen, IWGP, Liar Game. Movie: Impossible to choose.

• InvaderInvader

February 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Welcome everyone! zombrex good to see you like Tokyo Jihen, I'm listening to a lot of them right now.

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Welcome zombrex!