Introduce yourself
  • December 2015
    402 Reputation
    Haha, Stardust idols are not popular in Vietnam. They are interested in Aki-P's girls and JE's boys...

• December 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Why should Vietnamese people be different from everyone else? Lol

• December 2015
    402 Reputation
    They don't like Momoclo style. And In Vietnam, Rev. from DVL is more popular than Momoclo

• December 2015
    487 Reputation
    In Vietnam, a friend of mine told me that it's hard to find fellow Mononofu. I only know one over there but now two!

• Ahiru

January 2016
    10 Reputation

Hi! I'll do a longer intro at some point!
    NAME: Ahiru is my nickname people tell me I have "a lot of Duck qualities "

DATE OF BIRTH: 11/15/77

LOCATION in the kitchen, my apartment, in ColoradoUSA!

ABOUT ME: have lived in Canada but grew up in Colorado. Love to read write draw and anything related to Japanese Pop Culture! My first experience with such was My Neighbor Totoro. I used to competitively figure skate. And coached young children skating skills too. I was working on double jumps when I had to stop skating . (Before triple triples were common) I love Jamberry nail wraps and besides sharing with others whst makes Momoxlo so special time, I also share why Jamberry nail wraps are important time . Both are passions! I have 2 dogs a black lab named Sophie and a mini haired dachshund named Mandy.

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:
    Just by hearing them sing or watching a performance I can tell their passion is singing! I love that they truly appreciate their fans . They of course are talented. Sing upbeat songs and I love the costumes. I also like to watch them interact with each other . They have very defined personalities and they are great at laughing which is the best medicine !

Your favorite member: I have to pick one ?
    Shiori and Momoka

Your favorite band/singer/group:: Momoclo of course!

Your favorite song: from momoclo,
    "Gekkou" was the first I heard on a J-pop radio station and so it will always be special.
    I also enjoy "Arigatou No Present "

Your favorite actor/actress: don't really have one.
    Your favorite movie/drama: Shirome and Fried Green a tomatoes and Brother Bear and Spirited Away

Looking forward to meeting more fans!
    Ahiru
    -there is always hope!

• January 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Welcome Ahiru :)

• January 2016
    21 Reputation
    NAME: Mary

DATE OF BIRTH: Meh Nov. 11

ABOUT ME: Marketing Professional/Recovering Music Critic

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: The girls themselves. They amuse me.

Your favorite member: I have no idea ;)

Your favorite band/singer/group: Too many to name

Your favorite song: 4th of July but from Momoclo: Naitemo Iindayo, Mugen no Ai, Moon Pride, and DNA though Link Link is also up there

Your favorite actor/actress: Go Hyun-Jung

Your favorite movie/drama: The Queen's Classroom

• January 2016
    487 Reputation
    Welcome!

• January 2016
    17 Reputation
    Welcome to the forums, Mary.

• January 2016
    11 Reputation
    NAME: Caitlin Nguyen
    BIRTH DATE: It's a secret
    About me: I love the Wings of Fire series and draw a lot! AMomonofu recently introduced me to Momoclo and I love them a lot! But mostly Shiorin.
    What do you like about Momoclo?: The Members
    Favorite Member: Shiorin!
    Favorite Band: Momoclo
    Favorite Actress: Dunno
    Favorite Movie: Too many to name

• Lak

January 2016
    122 Reputation
    Welcome aboard Mary and Caitlin!!! Looks like more mononofus are coming out in the NorCal area. I see a potential NorCal group

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    A NorCal group has been an idea since the beginning after the AX Live, so with more and more coming it is beginning to look more fruitful! Nice to see you here, Mary, and hello to you too, Caitlin. Enjoy your stay!

• January 2016
    21 Reputation
    ^^Hey thanks for the warm welcome!

• January 2016
    11 Reputation
    I hope one day members from both So-Cal and Nor-Cal Mononofu Groups come together and have a gathering, that would be awesome. I think it's still a bit too soon for a NorCal meet but ill try and come up with something for February. Theres members from Milpitas, San Jose, Fremont and SF so it'll probably be heald on the South Bay. Mononofus from Nor-Cal, which city do you prefer we have the gathering?

• January 2016
    11 Reputation
    Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome uvu!

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation
    NAME: Fariz
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1989
    ABOUT ME: Watching a person/group doing their best to achieve their dreams always give me inspiration
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: I like the passion and efforts that they put and also the experiences that they went through to achieve their dreams. I also liked to see the close relationship between group members. Momoclo also have songs that very unique, the uniqueness of their songs remind me of Queen and freddie.
    Your favorite member: A-rin
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Arashi & Queen
    Your favorite song: Kaze by Arashi / Don't stop me now by Queen
    Your favorite actor/actress: Ninomiya Kazunari / Kitagawa keiko
    Your favorite movie/drama: Honey & clover drama

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Welcome to the board :)

• vimoralvimoral

February 2016
    1423 Reputation
    Hi everyone!

I've been here some time , but hadn't yet made my official presentation. There it goes!

NAME: Víctor Moral (aka Vimoral)
    DATE OF BIRTH: 17/06/1986
    ABOUT ME: I'm informatic, dancer and geek
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their energy, capacity of overcoming, their emotions cross the screen
    Your favorite member: Momoka always!
    Your favorite band/singer/group: MCZ, ebichu, Tako, Syachi and Tokisen in this order
    Your favorite song: 1.Wani to shampoo, 2.Kaitou shojo, 3.Nippon egao hyakkei

• ebizoriebizori

February 2016
    2293 Reputation
    and now you are official welcome)

• MM305

February 2016
    435 Reputation
    Little late on this one, but oh well:

NAME: MM305
    DATE OF BIRTH: 09/28/1994
    ABOUT ME: I'm an open minded individual when it comes to the type off music I listen to, because I can go from headbanging intense Metal music from Slipknot's "The Devil in I" to enjoying the girliest/cutest pop music like Sakura Gakuin's "Heart No Hoshi".
    WHAT YOU LIKE FROM MOMOIRO CLOVER Z?: Can't say, because even I wonder why I am this obsessed with such a group.
    YOUR FAVORITE MEMBER: Ayaka Sasaki! (Kanako is a close second)
    YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER/GROUP: BABYMETAL, but MCZ has immediately became my 2nd favorite music act ever!
    YOUR FAVORITE SONG: From MCZ, "Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimitachi Yo!"