• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    The next Hana to Yume (appears July 20th) will have MomoClo interviews and a manga featuring them.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2012
    2265 Reputation
    Is that only 1 episode manga or a series?

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    please post it here when you got scans! /jump

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Is that only 1 episode manga or a series?

Looks like a one-shot. But there's already a series about them running in Shounen Rival.

• July 2012
    10 Reputation
    Preview (from Shonen Rival):

From Hanayume website, the author name is there but sadly I can't read Kanji (especially NAMES) that well.

• asan

July 2012
    462 Reputation

From Hanayume website, the author name is there but sadly I can't read Kanji (especially NAMES) that well.

Hiou Izumi

• September 2012
    5759 Reputation

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    6 volumes are currently out from the Shonen Rival serialization. 5 and 6 were for sale on the same day this year. All new chapters are being posted to the FC website directly now. If there's a scanlation out there, I'd like to read it...since English is much easier on my brain, but I'll probably buy the manga in the near future.

Raw Scans of Vol. 1 & 2
    http://manga-zip.net/archives/9420.html
    I'm at work so I can't verify quality.

Amazon.co.jp
    Vol. 2

Vol. 3

Vol. 4

Vol. 5

Vol. 6

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    I really recommend picking the manga up since there're only 6 of them, and they have the furigana for kanji. If you can get the limited edition of Vol. 4, it has paper crafts of the girls. I don't know what the other limited editions have. They're pretty funny with some cartoony violence. Kojo Tetsuya exaggerates their personalities, and if you can imagine them saying the dialogue it's even better. haha

• November 2014
    644 Reputation
    Vol. 7 of the manga is now available from Amazon.
    I'm assuming it's the new chapters that have been published on the FC site...the long chapters + the 4-panel comics? I dunno until I get it.

• November 2014
    644 Reputation
    Vol 7 is not the FC content stuff

• December 2014
    567 Reputation

I really recommend picking the manga up since there're only 6 of them, and they have the furigana for kanji. If you can get the limited edition of Vol. 4, it has paper crafts of the girls. I don't know what the other limited editions have. They're pretty funny with some cartoony violence. Kojo Tetsuya exaggerates their personalities, and if you can imagine them saying the dialogue it's even better. haha

After checking out some scans I also figured this would be good to try to read through and practice my Japanese (especially since they include the furigana). I grabbed 1-4 (limited ed. 4) and 7. Unfortunately 5&6 are not available on Amazon Japan anymore. Anyone know why that is?

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    those two volumes contained a special lottery for an autographed campionship belt as a prize (no, seriously), some limited quo cards and postcards.
    http://natalie.mu/comic/news/115815
    I checked it on HMV, volume 5 is still available there

• December 2014
    567 Reputation
    ^Hey, thanks for that link.

I guess Amazon Japan's English version doesn't show those two volumes for some reason. Got them in my cart now though! :)>-

• March 2015
    644 Reputation
    Momopro Z AE Super Star Retsuden
    So this seems like it's the first manga from the AE exclusive comics. Release date April 3rd.