General Discussion
  • asan

December 2012
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

I still can't figure out what's the meaning of "grave announcement"

He most likely just means "serious", but I haven't gotten around to watching the source yet.

• erimeaerimea

December 2012
    74 Reputation
    Haha! The karaoke part made melaugh /rofl i guess arin wa hankouki paid off xD

• erimeaerimea

December 2012
    74 Reputation
    WANT!! /please

• yveliiyvelii

December 2012
    10 Reputation
    I did a long post in the Social Network tread but I don't think it's a good place for what I sayd, so... hello everyone. /hi

On the website Jpopsuki, all the content about the Momoclo are in freeleech, so, if you miss some pv, concerts, or else, I advice you to take a look. ;)

For now I saw a lot of concerts videos and I listened to, I think, more than 90~95% of the Momoclo songs.
    But to be honnest, I did'nt saw yet the concerts. I mean, I didn't watch one of them from the start to the end.
    So it's why I'm doing this these times, and it's like a unique chance to discover again the band, and to be hurted so much... so much !

Until now, I were really fan of the band because of the originality of it, because of the energy, the new way to do the show.
    Now I'm so in love of the band and the staff, every show is so fantastic and unique !
    Everytime I want to write a love mail to the Momoclo staff. But I do not, it would be weird. /yup

I do not follow any idol band for now, just the Momoclo, I don't know why.
    I guess it's because all - or a lot - of idols bands are so the same, not really inovative, not really different. (I was an H!P fan and listened a lot of idols bands before, I do it again today but really less than before)

The passion is the light of Momoiro Clover, the passion and the friendship, all concerts are so... human.
    I guess that, if I had to describe the band in one word, I should choose "friends", "sharing" or "passion", or maby I should choose "friendssharingpassion" something like that.

All this post just for saying that I think the Momoclo are very unique and awesome, they are an idol band but they do not work with this idea, they go on by creating their own path, and it's why I really love all of them.

• December 2012
    5201 Reputation
    December 31

TV Show
    しあわせニュース2012 17:00~18:50

第63回 NHK紅白歌合戦(Kouhaku Uta Gassen) 19:15~23:45

January 1

Radio
    新春特番!吉田尚記のオールナイトニッポン(Hisanori Yoshida's All Night Nippon) 1:00~5:00
    Reni&Kanako

USTREAM
    momocloTV:http://www.ustr​eam.tv/channel/​momoclotv 8:00~

• December 2012
    5201 Reputation
    Before, Momoclo performed the live in the junior high school.
    The live was broadcast by ももクロくらぶ xoxo.

ももいろクローバー 吉田中学校ジャック LIVE

ももクロくらぶxoxo 体育館ライブ 2012.12.30

• January 2013
    38 Reputation
    kwkm is the new star of Momoclo.

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    UST

It seems that Momoka cannot utter voice for one month in order to treat a throat.
    They are traveling the place of the memories.
    Since A-rin was looking at Ayumi Hamasaki's performance, she has strayed from other members.

Akihabara→Iidabashi→Yoyogi(NHK Hall)→Harajuku→National Olympic Stadium

• January 2013
    38 Reputation
    Momoclo riding in the top of a bus (I think?) live on UST. The girls are hilarious. Aarin has her teddy bear. Crowds of mononofu are chasing the bus and cheering.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Watching Momoclo's UST is the 1st thing I do in 2013 :)

So many mononofus there, and Kanako speech now, I don't understand anything tho :P

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo was aimed at holding a concert on National Olympic Stadium.
    However, National Olympic Stadium cannot be used from next year because of reconstruction.
    A new stadium will be completed in five years.
    Therefore, they need to hold a concert by the end of this year there.

It seems that Momoclo releases a new album to this spring.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Isn't that Arashi the one who gonna hold a concert there this year? And only 1 concert per year right? Unless they're gonna do it 5 years later ..

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    The demolition work of National Olympic Stadium starts in July, next year.
    It has restricted the number of concerts, in order to protect the lawn of a stadium.
    However, since a stadium is rebuilt, protection of a lawn is not related.

http://www.jpnsport.com/en/

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    Fans being out in force was amazing. I saw one falling over a hedge trying to run after the bus...

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Since A-rin was looking at Ayumi Hamasaki's performance, she has strayed from other members.

She watched in a room full of suits (from the record company) and was the only one in costume and the only one singing along XD

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    I really need to find the introductions of Aarin (tiger mask!) and Momoka. When they drove past the venue she said she was kept in a cardboard box all the way from the office to the stage so no one would see her >_<

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    ^
    So Ahrin is Ayu fan :)

Momoclo only have 1.5 years to accomplish their National Olympic Stadium concert. Good luck for them and all the team.

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    Mononofus everywhere xD if i were there i will do the same thing. Running and jumping all over the place /jump ill look forward to their album!! Happy new year guys! Imma go back to sleep ... 9am is still tooo early :P

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

So Ahrin is Ayu fan

She blogged about attending a concert a while back, and mentioned it on UST years ago.

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    When this turn up as a download I'll have to follow on a map. Somewhere Aarin said that when they came to an early event they were surprised to see a line, but it turned out to be for the Pachinko center next door :D