image SKE doing kaitou shoujo /nyahaha

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    02:10~
    SKE48 秦佐和子 松井珠理奈 松井玲奈 イマドキ&イキオクレ女子会

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    NHK BS broadcasts MomoChri2012 on January 26.
    MomoChri 2012(December 25, 2012)

サラバ、愛しき悲しみたちよ(Saraba,Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo)

Wee-Tee-Wee-Tee

黒い週末(Kuroi Kuroi shumatsu)

僕等のセンチュリー(Bokura no Century)

CONTRADICTION

サンタさん(Santa San)

空のカーテン(Sora no Curtain)

Chai maxx

行くぜっ! 怪盗少女(Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo)

スターダストセレナーデ(Stardust Serenade)

ももクロのニッポン万歳!(Momoclo no Nippon Banzai!)

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Is there any subbing groups or people planning on subbing the Yubi Matsuri Making Of video, to anyone's knowledge?

It seems amazing. Tons of idols and idol groups all interacting with each other, and seeing them all practice and prepare. It seems really interesting and really fun. It's about an hour and 10 minutes.

Momoclo seems really loved by all the other idols. Like, everyone is interested in each other and enjoying themselves, but every idol there seems to be a FAN of Momoclo. While Momoclo is on stage practicing, the girls backstage and behind and under the stage are all doing the choreography to the Momoclo songs! I think it'd be a fantastic watch.
    (And personally for me, seeing idols like Momoclo talking with Airi and Momoko from Buono! ....too good to be true *_*)

I have the file, is there anyone who could sub it? Or even just translate it? If someone translated it I could try subbing. I never have before but I'm decent enough with that sort of program, I'm sure I could. I really want to know what is being talked about, and I'm sure other fans (of Momoclo and all idols) would really appreciate it.

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    kwkm will begin article series of new corner of the magazine(B.L.T.).
    The title is "川上道場/Kawakami Dojo".
    http://p.blt.tv/latest/index.html

March 2013 issue

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation

Is there any subbing groups or people planning on subbing the Yubi Matsuri Making Of video, to anyone's knowledge?

It seems amazing. Tons of idols and idol groups all interacting with each other, and seeing them all practice and prepare. It seems really interesting and really fun. It's about an hour and 10 minutes.

Momoclo seems really loved by all the other idols. Like, everyone is interested in each other and enjoying themselves, but every idol there seems to be a FAN of Momoclo. While Momoclo is on stage practicing, the girls backstage and behind and under the stage are all doing the choreography to the Momoclo songs! I think it'd be a fantastic watch.
    (And personally for me, seeing idols like Momoclo talking with Airi and Momoko from Buono! ....too good to be true *_*)

I have the file, is there anyone who could sub it? Or even just translate it? If someone translated it I could try subbing. I never have before but I'm decent enough with that sort of program, I'm sure I could. I really want to know what is being talked about, and I'm sure other fans (of Momoclo and all idols) would really appreciate it.

Subbing an hour and 10 mins video is not an easy job. I used to time a sub, but finding someone who will translate it is not easy. I watched the video, great for someone who like idols like you and me, but probably not enough Momoclo for this forum. But if someone is willing to translate it, I'll time the sub.

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    There was a post just today regarding Sasaki Ayaka. It seems that she's come down with influenza and thus won't be able to take part in the first night of their ももクロ試練の七番勝負 episode.3 event. That means she's going to miss the January 28th show, but will be back in action (tentatively) from the 29th.

Get well soon, Aaaarin!! <3

• January 2013
    79 Reputation

There was a post just today regarding Sasaki Ayaka. It seems that she's come down with influenza and thus won't be able to take part in the first night of their ももクロ試練の七番勝負 episode.3 event. That means she's going to miss the January 28th show, but will be back in action (tentatively) from the 29th.

Get well soon, Aaaarin!! <3

wow so many idols coming down with the flu.......get well soon a-rin

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Tokyo Girls Collection 2013 is due to be performed on March 2, 2013.
    Kanako and Akari chose the model which fans want to see in show, and they were nominated.
    1,"Akari"
    2,"Kanako"

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    SKY Perfect TV broadcasts the Momoclo's live.

「スカパー!で ももクロライヴ8連発!!」

[CS]横浜アリーナまさかの2Days -1st- Momoclo☆All-Stars2012
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 2 19:30~21:30

[BS] ももクロ秋の2大祭り~Onna Matsuri2012~
    BSスカパー!  February 2 22:00~00:00

[CS]横浜アリーナまさかの2Days -2nd- Miwataseba Dai Panorama Jigoku
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 3 19:30~21:30

[CS]ももクロ夏のバカ騒ぎ Summer Dive2012~開幕戦~NHK Hall Live
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 9 19:30~21:30

[BS] ももクロ秋の2大祭り~Otoko Mtsuri2012~
    BSスカパー! February 9 22:00~00:00

[CS]ももクロ夏のバカ騒ぎ Summer Dive2012~最終戦~Seibu Dome Live
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 10 19:30~21:30

[CS]Momoiro Christmas2012 Saitama Super Arena Live(December 24)
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 26 20:55~23:00

[CS]Momoiro Christmas2012 Saitama Super Arena Live(December 25)
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 27 20:55~23:00

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    中野サンプラザ Live is broadcast on UST from 23:00 of today.
    It is an old Live.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    Perfect timing!! :D tnx for the info!! Dekomayuuuuu!! <3

• January 2013
    79 Reputation
    momomofu said:

SKY Perfect TV broadcasts the Momoclo's live.

「スカパー!で ももクロライヴ8連発!!」

[CS]横浜アリーナまさかの2Days -1st- Momoclo☆All-Stars2012
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 2 19:30~21:30

[BS] ももクロ秋の2大祭り~Onna Matsuri2012~
    BSスカパー!  February 2 22:00~00:00

[CS]横浜アリーナまさかの2Days -2nd- Miwataseba Dai Panorama Jigoku
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 3 19:30~21:30

[CS]ももクロ夏のバカ騒ぎ Summer Dive2012~開幕戦~NHK Hall Live
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 9 19:30~21:30

[BS] ももクロ秋の2大祭り~Otoko Mtsuri2012~
    BSスカパー! February 9 22:00~00:00

[CS]ももクロ夏のバカ騒ぎ Summer Dive2012~最終戦~Seibu Dome Live
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 10 19:30~21:30

[CS]Momoiro Christmas2012 Saitama Super Arena Live(December 24)
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 26 20:55~23:00

[CS]Momoiro Christmas2012 Saitama Super Arena Live(December 25)
    テレ朝チャンネルHD February 27 20:55~23:00

its unavailable to my country :(

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    NHK PR Twitter
    NHK広報局(ユル~く会話しますよ) ‏@NHK_PR
    (゚ー゚*)。oO(あ、そうそう早見あかりちゃんにお会いしましたよ。青い衣装で歌ってくれました。あれって、たぶん2月はじめごろに放送されるのかな?) (1号)
    I met Akari Hayami. She wore blue costume and sang the song. It may be broadcast early in February.

This?

kwkm Twitter(January 16)
    momoirociover
    @momowgp 今月末NHKで公開される予定です(誤送信) via.me/-8val1n4
    It is due to be revealed at the end of this month in NHK.

And kwkm broadcast the Akari's final concert on UST.
    Is it related?

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    ^Revival of the old momoclo? Our cool beauty is coming back?
    Maybe this is connected to the Tokyo Girls Collection 2013? Since both Kanako and Akari are chosen to appear on it?

• January 2013
    79 Reputation
    I don't think she's coming back permanently but if she did i would be happy. Btw are you aloud to come back to an idol group that you have graduate from? i've always wondered about this.

oh and what's this magezine that theyre posing for? I know it deals with NHK but whats the name?
    http://www.nhk-sc.or.jp/stera/

• Maka

January 2013
    30 Reputation
    ^ I also think Akari will not coming back permanently, but well a collaboration for one or two shows should be fine I think?
    A bit of fan service for old fan should be good.

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Momomofu, seriously, you'r awesome ! :o
    Anyway, I'm sure that, if Akarin come to sing with Momoclo for only one song, it will give a lot of emotions to all fans from this time ! And the same for the Momoclo and the staff !

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation

I really want to know what is being talked about, and I'm sure other fans (of Momoclo and all idols) would really appreciate it.

I watched until I got bored. Nothing much is said. It's striking how different MomoClo are from the rest, but maybe that's just my bias.

• asan

January 2013
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Kanako and A-rin appear on TV show on January 23

Tried watching it, but this is everything that's wrong with television, and the girls hardly say anything.