General Discussion
  • asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    eyeless said:

anyone can summarize this?

Won't make much sense without having watched VS Arashi

Spoiler:
    Yamachan claims that MomoClo are just the same off camera and don't act much.

When coming on set they got afraid because this was stuff they'd seen on TV.

During rehearsal Kanako and Reni did the climbing, but before the show Reni got afraid and Shiori said she wanted to do it until Kawakami changed the lineup. [this explains the "previous leader" teasing in the show]

Kanako is the good kind of dumb. Shiori made a joke about having forgotten the name of an Arashi member, Kanako didn't get it and started berating her.

Kanako generally is the big sister to Shiori, apologizing for her roughness.

Recording was on the day Aarin had her last milk tooth pulled [she blogged about it] so she kept sucking drool back which everybody found immensely funny.

Momoka [who sucked at kicking that ball] asked if throwing was ok, but of course that's against the rules.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Thank a lot for the summary @asan

Recording was on the day Aarin had her last milk tooth pulled [she blogged about it] so she kept sucking drool back which everybody found immensely funny.

/rofl /rofl /rofl

-----------------------

Japan Twitter Trend May 2012

[Celebrity Ranking]

1. AKB48

2. Mr. Children

3. L’Arc~en~Ciel

4. Momoiro Clover Z

5. Yunho (Tohoshinki)

6. Perfume

7. Tohoshinki (TVXQ)

8. Changmin (Tohoshinki)

9. Kis-My-Ft2

10. EXILE

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06/japan- ... -may-2012/

• TadangaTadanga

June 2012
    10 Reputation
    Can we have a special section for Akarin somewhere on this site ?
    Blue is still in everyone's hearts and a mascot for Momoclo.

Imagine how would a comeback influence the group.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    I'm ok with it.

Maybe you can create a new thread on general chat for now.

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    I agreed, akarin fans still much eventhough she was already graduated /please

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    but some of her fans lost interest to the group after she leave.

/cry

I am one of her fans but other members are doing good even she's gone, so I'm still a fan.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Does this mean Momoclo will perform Mite Mite Kocchicchi on Pokemon Smash?

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation
    I think so, but I know nothing about Pokemon

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I only know that we have to catch em all /you /nyahaha

• TadangaTadanga

June 2012
    10 Reputation
    I think it is a great idea to have Momoclo's music available for download.
    It would also be great to have more details on the file offered (bitrate).
    If this is to become an archiving site for all of Momoclo's work, we should also offer FLAC versions too.

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    Mixi Rank (11/6/2012)

1.Ariyasu Momoka 1745 (+2)
    2.Momota Kanako 1538 (+16)
    3.Sasaki Ayaka 1202 (+1)
    4.Tamai Shiori 997 (+9)
    5.Takagi Reni 782 (+6)

Spoiler:
    In case if you don't know what Mixi is, let me tell you. Mixi is the biggest on-line networking site in Japan with more than 4 million participants and 60 thousand sub-communities. To register yourself for “mixi,” You need an invitation from your friend who has been already a participant of “mixi." Basically, those are the numbers of each girl's fanmade communities on mixi and it is apparently a pretty decent way of measuring their popularity.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    I always thought Kanako is the most popular, followed by Ahrin. /nyahaha

But the number is still too small to indicate the most popular member imo. How about handshake event, do Momoclo have it?

• asan

June 2012
    462 Reputation

Basically, those are the numbers of each girl's fanmade communities on mixi and it is apparently a pretty decent way of measuring their popularity.

I've had a Mixi account since 2006, and that was pretty much the last time I used it ^^;

Where did you find this ranking? If I look at how many members each community has I get:

Kanako 5988
    Momoka 5506
    Aarin 5361
    Shiori 4835
    Reni 4104

EDIT found it, your numbers are how many followers their official pages have. Those are a waste of time though, nothing ever gets posted.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    That one make more sense /nyahaha

-------------------------

What does Yama-chan said in this?

Spoiler:

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    ^
    First of all they were talking about AKB election and Oshima Yuko being number one
    Then the MC said to Yama-chan "Today is Momoiro Clover Z Shiorin's birthday"
    Yama-chan replied, "Ah~so it is today"
    MC talked again "Btw, (while giving a paper with Shiorin name on it) what rank would you give to her?"
    Yama-chan; "Don't say stupid things! I can't decide~"

CMIIW :-D

• untaloeuntaloe

June 2012
    23 Reputation
    LOL yamachan totally oshihen to mcz /yup

• June 2012
    10 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation

The Momoiro Clover Z bus currently traveling 500km round trip between Tokyo and Osaka

Momoiro Clover Z’s lapping bus is making a 500 kilometer round trip between Tokyo and Osaka. The bus announces the group’s nationwide summer tour “MomoClo Natsu no BAKAsawagi Summer Dive 2012 Tour”, which will be broadcast live on Sky Perfect! from NHK Hall in Tokyo. The design on the bus features the five members shooting laser beams of their own personal color out of their eyes.

The bus departed Tokyo on June 10th, and will be in Nagoya on the 11th and 12th. It will then head down to Osaka on the 13th and 14th to return to Tokyo the day before the performance on the 16th. The day before the performance Sky Perfect! will also be broadcasting a 24-hour special on the girls as well as their rehearsal before the concert.

With their passionate performances, the girls, known as “AKB’s biggest rivals”, will be performing their first Seibu Dome concert on August 5th. It looks like the members will be getting more media exposure this summer.

Source: Nikkan Sports

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/06/the-mo ... and-osaka/

• eyelesseyeless

June 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Momoclo24 is currently on air guys. If you wanna watch it, use keyhole, search for ももいろクローバーZ and password is 高城れに

• June 2012
    10 Reputation
    What are they touching?
    /nyahaha