General Discussion
  • AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation
    It seems that they announce information at 4:00 on June 6.
    Sailor Moon?
    Saint Seiya?
    New song?

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Sailor Moon Crystal producer
    梅澤淳稔 @A2104Ume
    たった今、ニコ生で講談社のおさBUさんと、神木Pが発表しましたが、約5時間後の28時頃に「美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal」の新しいリリースが発表されます。お楽しみに!
    The information about Sailor Moon will be announced at 4:00.

• June 2014
    904 Reputation
    The new trailer is released! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    The song they're singing is called "Moon Pride" and I think it's produced by the same guy who did the opening for "Attack on Titan" (credit to source in Japan)
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY SING IT AT NISSAN SINCE IT'S AFTER THE PREMIER!!!!!

• June 2014
    79 Reputation
    yesss! Is that the preview of the song in the trailer towards the end? Sounds epic!

• InvaderInvader

June 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Finally! How many years have we been waiting for this? it seemed like forever.

It has a lot of guitars so I'm quite happy with the preview.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Wow, the song sounds epic from the preview, can't wait for this

• OM617OM617

June 2014
    176 Reputation
    Good song, bad cartoon. Does the window she looks at mean Sailor Moon is merging with Pokémon?

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-06-06 速報 セーラームーン主題歌 まとめ

• MrGoatMrGoat

June 2014
    99 Reputation
    Hey guys!

You may have noticed i've been absent for a while. Don't worry i haven't forgotten the forum or momoclo but i've been VERY VERY busy. Long story short...... i'm going to Japan in 9 hours!!!!!! :D I've been busy with a rather whirlwind romance and planning this last minute trip so i haven't had much time to post but i will be back! I'm going to Japan for 3 weeks and you can be suuuure i'm going to pick up ALOT of momoclo merch! :D I'll be doing lots of great stuff and hopefully getting as much momoclo exposure as i can! I'll let you know all about it when i'm back. AHHHH EXCITED!!! :D

See you soon! ;)

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    See you soon mate, have fun

• June 2014
    366 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

Hey guys!

You may have noticed i've been absent for a while. Don't worry i haven't forgotten the forum or momoclo but i've been VERY VERY busy. Long story short...... i'm going to Japan in 9 hours!!!!!! :D I've been busy with a rather whirlwind romance and planning this last minute trip so i haven't had much time to post but i will be back! I'm going to Japan for 3 weeks and you can be suuuure i'm going to pick up ALOT of momoclo merch! :D I'll be doing lots of great stuff and hopefully getting as much momoclo exposure as i can! I'll let you know all about it when i'm back. AHHHH EXCITED!!! :D

See you soon! ;)

don't forget to go to TV Asahi in Roppongi, they have a lot of MomocloChan merchandises. ;)

• AzureusAzureus

June 2014
    1470 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ (Momoiro Clover Z) - Lost Child (Noisia Remix)

• InvaderInvader

June 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Get you Daily dosage of dubstep? No thank you... I didn't like the remix at all. LOST CHILD is special as it is and I love it, this had nothing to do with the original.

Have fun in Japan MrGoat!

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ話題 2014-06-07 ポータル 新オープニング

• OM617OM617

June 2014
    176 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku Dainana Gakushou "Mugen no Ai" (Emperor Style) with Yngwei Malmstein is gonna be released on June 4

I need to buy this single, how do I get it in the US? Amazon and iTunes don't allow a US credit card.

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Buy itunes japan gift card, and register with japan address

I buy it from here, the cheapest I can find
    http://www.offgamers.com/apple-itunes/itunes-japan/itunes-japan-gift-card-c-2281-17710-17725.ogm

• OM617OM617

June 2014
    176 Reputation
    Got it! Thank you!!!!

• June 2014
    5201 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

June 2014
    2256 Reputation