5201 Reputation
    Momoclo Chan #167

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Bessatsu Momoclo Chan #70

• Lak

February 2014
    122 Reputation
    Until recently I have been unable to view any youku videos in chrome. Just wondering if anyone else having this same problem? I suspect the site has been upgraded and the chrome plugin became outdated.

• February 2014
    144 Reputation
    So far the plugin is still working for me in chrome, it hasn't blocked any video's on me yet. Maybe something changed in your browser settings.

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation

• asan

February 2014
    462 Reputation
    kiiro no ko ganbatte :D

But how to explain this? Reni doesn't do much solo work. Maybe this was filmed when QJ was piled up in stores.

• February 2014
    65 Reputation
    asan said:

kiiro no ko ganbatte :D

But how to explain this? Reni doesn't do much solo work. Maybe this was filmed when QJ was piled up in stores.

Well, remember Reni beat out Kanako in that All Night Nippon idol ranking last year. I think that she probably stands out as much as Kanako for non-fans. She has made joint appearances with Kanako on some shows, and for a time they were the only two of the group that could appear on live TV after a certain hour. She really does have a fantastic smile and she looks amazing in kimono. She's the idol who makes ugly faces and has a penchant for kissing older men. And if you happen to catch a report on one of their concerts, maybe you noticed her dancing, or singing enka. That last one may seem a bit arbitrary, but I can identify very few AKB idols, and Iwasa Misaki is one of them solely because of her association with enka. Anyway, I feel like Reni has an aura that's very unique.

As for Shiorin, just the other day a Japanese friend was looking at some of the magazines I have, and when she saw a picture of her she said, "Wow, that yellow girl doesn't stand out at all." (I kind of think of Shiorin's performances like that. She's not weak, but she doesn't really stand out.) Shiorin's own QJ appearance last year was maybe 20 pages, with KPP (wearing yellow!) on the cover. Having said that, I think she has the talent for TV and I expect to see a lot more of her now that she's graduating.

• Lak

February 2014
    122 Reputation

So far the plugin is still working for me in chrome, it hasn't blocked any video's on me yet. Maybe something changed in your browser settings.

I really dunno what happened. I rarely use chrome except to watch MCZ in Youku. Anyways, I deleted chrome and reinstalled it and now everything is fine. :D

• erimeaerimea

February 2014
    74 Reputation

As for Shiorin, just the other day a Japanese friend was looking at some of the magazines I have, and when she saw a picture of her she said, "Wow, that yellow girl doesn't stand out at all." (I kind of think of Shiorin's performances like that. She's not weak, but she doesn't really stand out.) Shiorin's own QJ appearance last year was maybe 20 pages, with KPP (wearing yellow!) on the cover. Having said that, I think she has the talent for TV and I expect to see a lot more of her now that she's graduating.

even though im a tamanofu i kinda agree with this. tama chan deosnt stand out much compared to the other's but what i can say is she's the best supporter :) kinda like robin with batman! mcz antics is fun but it needs an extra push that only tama chan can give :) and her moe-ness doesnt come out that easily ... you have to hunt for it!! OwO

• February 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo Chan #168

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [TV]Momoclo Chan #45

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    youku ver.

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    They ate a globefish for the first time.
    Because I don't want to die yet, I will never eat that. :P

• gulduck

March 2014
    278 Reputation
    Momoclo Chan #169

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Bessatsu Momoclo Chan #71

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    waaa!! this bessatsu ep is so fun to watch! looking forward to the next ep! >_<

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation

• March 2014
    904 Reputation

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I have a question:

They've been showing clips from the upcoming release on DVD and Bluray for momoclo-chan right?
    And they show images of this day:

Have they aired that episode? I don't recall missing any Momoclo-chan but I don't remember seeing that.

And I think they played with goats that day. I wouldn't forget goats. I love goats B-)

• Nantok

March 2014
    589 Reputation
    Just guessing, but I think the footage from that day will be used as bonus content for the DVD/Blu-ray, not for a regular episode.

I've been patiently waiting for it to show up since Kanako blogged about their trip:

http://momocloineigo.wordpress.com/2013/12/17/momota-kanako-golf/

Invader said:

And I think they played with goats that day. I wouldn't forget goats. I love goats B-)

Who doesn't. ;)